GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
YES THIS!

Look at the direction of Attorney Audrey Felson gaze and even Attorney Jon Schoenhorn side eye gaze! Why these two weren't roped into the investigation is BEYOND ME!

View attachment 526358
Source: Marisa Alter News Channel 12 Video
And that Smile on MT's face while she's listening to Felsen.

YES THIS!

Look at the direction of Attorney Audrey Felson gaze and even Attorney Jon Schoenhorn side eye gaze! Why these two weren't roped into the investigation is BEYOND ME!

View attachment 526358
Source: Marisa Alter News Channel 12 Video
This is exactly what I marveled at! Audrey Felson is looking right at that screen-she knows what her client is doing, and at the very least, was ok with it, if not actually encouraging her to do it.

Memory refresher-- Watch MT interaction with AF.
Don't you just admire Marissa Alter for continuing to bring a bit of truth to all the nonsense of St. MT. That smile she shares with AF is diabolical....the real filthy mouthed, crazed woman.

The defense will involve the restrictions that were supposedly placed on the camera personnel who were in the courtroom, but Luft saw it with her own eyes. Hoping that MT reaps what she deserves.

Technicality…since there is a video, she’ll be convicted. In any event, is it September, when this happens?
Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLERepresented By: 433115 FROST BUSSERT LLC
Birth Year: 1974Times on the Docket: 3
Docket Information
Docket No:FST -CR24-0253792-TArresting Agency:STATE'S ATTORNEY'S OFFICE STAMFORD
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:3/1/2024
Court:Stamford JDBond Amount:$100 (This case only)
Bond Type:Set
Miscellaneous:(Not Released From Custody)
Activity:Pre-TrialNext Court Date:
9/16/2024 9:00 AM
Current Charges
StatuteDescriptionClassTypeOccOffense DatePleaVerdict Finding
51-33aCRIMINAL CONTEMPT OF COURT
B​
Misdemeanor​
1​
2/15/2024Not Guilty

This is exactly what I marveled at! Audrey Felson is looking right at that screen-she knows what her client is doing, and at the very least, was ok with it, if not actually encouraging her to do it.
I assumed that the reason MT had to get other counsel to represent her for the contempt charge was that JS and AF would be called as witnesses.

And that Smile on MT's face while she's listening to Felsen.
Yes, I think that was one of her few smiles during the trial and if you look closely at the image it becomes understandable why she doesn't smile more....looks like some rough dental work.

As an aside, I do think the students call on MT demeanor at trial was quite interesting. I'm not sure I agree with their assessment but I think its curious that at least one of them was looking at the defendant and how her image no doubt also impacted the jury.

I assumed that the reason MT had to get other counsel to represent her for the contempt charge was that JS and AF would be called as witnesses.
I was actually hoping that they would be charged and have their very own trials. Probably too optimistic on my part.

Just laughing at Horn yet again as the first thing he said to the Press as soon as he saw a public mike was, "...she didn't get the report from me...."!

Combine this with the Mini horn world salad to distance herself from the event which made zero sense as she simply deflected on the issue of the cameras not following the agreed upon rules and she made zero reference to the report being on MT screen

I do wonder though whether the reason for the plea or settlement agreement or whatever the parties are working on is to keep the discredited report out of the public domain. If this is true though this bothers me greatly as the Judge could seal the file but I do wonder if the discredited report enters the perjury case as evidence does that make it public and then fair game for the appeal discussion? Was the whole MT/Horn/Mini Horn gambit to take the charge for perjury only because it would create public access to the discredited report? I don't know the legal answer to this so if anyone knows please respond.

MOO

And why only Fd was charged with kidnapping.
Hard to say but my recollection was that at that time MT was still going back and forth with the law enforcement interviews and I don't think at that time she had been charged with conspiracy murder yet.

I wonder on the kidnapping charge in general though as how can kidnapping be proven in this case as even proving the murder without a body or ME able to testify at MT trial was a challenge? There were no witnesses or footage that we saw at the MT trial to support kidnapping so far as I'm aware. Maybe the bus cam footage or video of the Tacoma on the Merritt or security footage of the FD/JF ride from Welles to Waveny? Colangelo had access to a virtual tonne of footage and not much of it was shown at trial from New Canaan.

I'd like to hear from Colangelo as to how he would pursue the kidnapping charge. Maybe there was more evidence he saw beyond the zip ties that got him to that theory. I'm just not sure that at the MT trial we saw that kidnapping conviction could be proven based on the evidence we the public had at the trial.

Its all an interesting theory as if JF left NC still alive then what happened in the 40 min timeline gap in NC and what state was she in if she was brought to Farmington? Could movement have been seen in the PG Tacoma that led Colangelo to believe JF was still alive?

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back