Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Nothing-New News report this morning from WTNH

ETA: 8 + minute video of nothing new to us.

Reinforced that today’s court session has nothing to do with LE’s findings nor criminal charges against FD & MT.

Today’s court is re 2 motions:
1. Asking if MT may leave the state for 2 weeks to visit her friend.

2. That FD & his Atty NP have no contact of any kind with MT.

Last edited:
Does your theory imply that MT may have know nothing about FD plan to kill JD? How do you explain the garbage run with MT? Is MT aware at this point what FD is dumping, and why he has 30 trash bags?
I’m still curious as to whose clothes they found... if his, LE could link them to him or have his DNA on them, especially if they’re designer and his size etc. if hers, why would he remove her clothes? I doubt he’d use clothes to clean-up. MOO

Per this article these attorneys sought to withdraw as FD's counsel:
In the divorce case Michael Rose sought to withdraw for "good cause". In the GF loan case 1) the law firm Markowitz and Mawhinney sought to withdraw citing the retirement age of one partner and a new focus on a different kind of law for another; and 2) John Clifford sought to withdraw citing “Serious issues ... make it impossible under our rules of professional conduct to continue... The attorney-client relationship has clearly broken down.” Lawyers looking to drop Fotis Dulos in divorce case, loan lawsuit
Regardless of the 'public' reasons all these attorneys give for withdrawing as FD's legal rep, it's obvious they all believed it
was just a matter of time before FD entangled them professionally in his web of lying, blaming, cunning deviousness
and they could be jeopardized.
Clients like FD are a loose cannon, legal reps know this and understand the danger of being involved.
What these clients do to others, it's understood that it's just a matter of time til they turn on their legal rep. And they will.
FD had no scruples, None. He was the rabid animal ready to strike and destroy any who crossed him.
NP will also be phased out eventually by FD if he doesn't toe the line. Plus there's a limit to secure cash available to NP so he'll
just toss in the towel and bow out at some point.
FD is "that" client that no one really wants but if the stars align
professionals thinks it's good money. But FD has burned too many bridges and will continue to do so. It's just him.

Goodness. What line hasn't been crossed by NP? What envelope hasn't been pushed by NP? What happens when NP is called to task? I'm sorry, your Honor. I was knowingly unawares.

Of course-no bad deed was intentional-he didn’t know, he was unaware, someone else’s bad acts made hill do it...I am always amazed at the people who act out in some of the ways that FD has, aggressively and with purpose, and don’t just own it.

Bet that went down well with the subcontractors! Wonder if he wore Gucci loafers as well to traipse through the mud on construction sites! God he must have been a sight for sore eyes, short guy riding high wearing the velvet blazer and driving the Ford Raptor! What a vision...maybe No Case Norm should use that setup for the opening of the movie!
The quote I saw from subs in msm DID say he was in designer clothes and SHOES and had to tiptoe through mud to get up to the home under construction.
Yes, I'm sure his subs loved him. If he treated his subs like he treats the rest of his world, there's probably all kinds of hinky work
done in his homes by disgruntled subs. They usually get back at builders that treat them badly.

I’m still curious as to whose clothes they found... if his, LE could link them to him or have his DNA on them, especially if they’re designer and his size etc. if hers, why would he remove her clothes? I doubt he’d use clothes to clean-up. MOO
If they were JDs clothes and they knew she was wearing them that morning and they were bloody and in the trash bags, that might say something about what FD did with the body. And why they were searching MIRA for bone fragments. This leads to gruesome thoughts for sure.

Troconis, the girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of Farber Dulos, who went missing on May 24. She ducked a flurry of reporter questions. Kept her head down as she walked in.

I think Norm keeps saying MT "knows" where FD was that morning because FD also "knows" how much MT is involved, and even if not much, he will drag her down as much as he can if she doesn't cover for him; seems like a veiled threat, and he is trying to orchestrate a collusion. MOO.

George Colli on Twitter
George Colli (@GeorgeColli) on Twitter
Michelle Troconis arrives to Stamford court
@WTNH

0:26

mUakspBHEKbplu7S

Does your theory imply that MT may have know nothing about FD plan to kill JD? How do you explain the garbage run with MT? Is MT aware at this point what FD is dumping, and why he has 30 trash bags?
I personally think it’s possible and even likely that MT did not actually know about the plan and that FD may have intentionally misled her into thinking that he was at home, etc.
Based on close experience with someone like FD and seeing how FD treated others, JD of course but also former clients and workers, which is very familiar, FDs relationship with MT was likely “put up and shut up” and “don’t ask don’t tell” on a wide range of matters. She was a guest in his house after all which gives him enormous power, and to keep that lifestyle there’s a certain price for her to pay, with a vindictive and volatile guy like FD.
FD easily could have told her the bags were construction waste that his worker brought back in the Raptor from NC and he wanted to clean up before the weekend, etc- his other dumpsters were full, etc. At the time she might not have thought anything of it because JD had not even been declared missing yet, MT wasn’t thinking anything about JD when they were on the trash run. Although MT learned about JD missing the next morning when FD excitedly told the GAL, the news about the bloody bags only came out with their arrest warrant which was a whole week later.

I think it’s possible that MT may have told LE about the truck exchange with the employee. MSM worded it that FD “was driving his employees truck the day JD went missing”. That info came out the week after MT met with LE. Things might have started falling in place for MT after finding out about the bloody items in the trash bags, and of course her arrest.

I got a much needed laugh out of this because I had no idea that you would need to charge an ankle monitor but it makes perfect sense. Regular Usb charger or what?!
Sorry but I think we all need some humor and wth happens if you lose or misplace the charger?!

Eta I tried to reply and what I said made no sense. Much like this whole case! Sorry

By brother had one for 6 months for a DWI and when he would lose the charger, which looked like an older phone charger, he would freak out because his parole officer could send him back to jail for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper