Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think it’s possible and even likely that MT did not actually know about the plan and that FD may have intentionally misled her into thinking that he was at home, etc.
Based on close experience with someone like FD and seeing how FD treated others, JD of course but also former clients and workers, which is very familiar, FDs relationship with MT was likely “put up and shut up” and “don’t ask don’t tell” on a wide range of matters. She was a guest in his house after all which gives him enormous power, and to keep that lifestyle there’s a certain price for her to pay, with a vindictive and volatile guy like FD.
FD easily could have told her the bags were construction waste that his worker brought back in the Raptor from NC and he wanted to clean up before the weekend, etc- his other dumpsters were full, etc. At the time she might not have thought anything of it because JD had not even been declared missing yet, MT wasn’t thinking anything about JD when they were on the trash run. Although MT learned about JD missing the next morning when FD excitedly told the GAL, the news about the bloody bags only came out with their arrest warrant which was a whole week later.

I think it’s possible that MT may have told LE about the truck exchange with the employee. MSM worded it that FD “was driving his employees truck the day JD went missing”. That info came out the week after MT met with LE. Things might have started falling in place for MT after finding out about the bloody items in the trash bags, and of course her arrest.
I wonder why FD brought MT on that Hartford bloody bag/doctored license plate dump.

Exactly.

He walked home so the employee would think that FD had not driven it that day.

IF he did in fact walk home, IF he did take it to a car wash, obviously there is some connection of that red pickup. What time did employee (thats cooperating) drop off his truck and take FDs truck? Thats our starting point of piecing together possible AM scenarios. Going out on a pure limb here...he takes red truck to NC to waverly park area. jogs to JDs house and waits for her. this way there is no sightings of any car going to her house around that time.

Actually there have been numerous perps that have 'removed' their ankle monitors. Just in my area we've had several in high profile murder cases.
Not positive but my guess is the anklet is only one thing of many with an eye on him (after all, this is the age of The Internet of Things).
The police would love for him to make a run for it -
A “make my day moment” for sure.
But still, visualize him in velvet and Gucci trying to chew it off!

Actually there have been numerous perps that have 'removed' their ankle monitors. Just in my area we've had several in high profile murder cases.
Last summer LE showed up at my door because someone’s cut off GPS ankle bracelet was pinging to my garbage can which was out on the street for collection! This freaked us out of course but a year later nothings come of it and I haven’t seen anyone resembling the photo they showed us.
And then there’s this recent case of a murder suspect cutting off their GPS anklet and fleeing the country...
Saudi Arabia may have aided Portland man's escape
So don’t put it past FD.

I personally think it’s possible and even likely that MT did not actually know about the plan and that FD may have intentionally misled her into thinking that he was at home, etc.
Based on close experience with someone like FD and seeing how FD treated others, JD of course but also former clients and workers, which is very familiar, FDs relationship with MT was likely “put up and shut up” and “don’t ask don’t tell” on a wide range of matters. She was a guest in his house after all which gives him enormous power, and to keep that lifestyle there’s a certain price for her to pay, with a vindictive and volatile guy like FD.
FD easily could have told her the bags were construction waste that his worker brought back in the Raptor from NC and he wanted to clean up before the weekend, etc- his other dumpsters were full, etc. At the time she might not have thought anything of it because JD had not even been declared missing yet, MT wasn’t thinking anything about JD when they were on the trash run. Although MT learned about JD missing the next morning when FD excitedly told the GAL, the news about the bloody bags only came out with their arrest warrant which was a whole week later.

I think it’s possible that MT may have told LE about the truck exchange with the employee. MSM worded it that FD “was driving his employees truck the day JD went missing”. That info came out the week after MT met with LE. Things might have started falling in place for MT after finding out about the bloody items in the trash bags, and of course her arrest.
Good Post and I enjoy your thoughts. I agree w/ much of what you say on MT's involvement. And as I've said before, FD's
personality dictates the 'type' he gets involved with and can train to go along with him. MT knew her role and his expectations.
Don't shake the bushes. She was and is his pawn just as JD
was for many years. FD is a simple version of someone who
only uses others for his benefit.
Years ago I was taught a good guide to success in business was
"Love people and Use Money" not the other way around as FD
believed and acted upon "Use People and Love Money".

I wonder why FD brought MT on that Hartford bloody bag/doctored license plate dump.
He knew he had to get rid of them in a hurry and MT might be suspicious if he went out without her on a holiday weekend Friday night. Maybe they smoked a joint beforehand and he was like, hey I need to clean up those bags the sub left in my truck and want to go on a little joy ride with me, it won’t take long and then we can [watch a movie, do some more drugs, fill in the blank] when we get back.

Last edited:
IF he did in fact walk home, IF he did take it to a car wash, obviously there is some connection of that red pickup. What time did employee (thats cooperating) drop off his truck and take FDs truck? Thats our starting point of piecing together possible AM scenarios. Going out on a pure limb here...he takes red truck to NC to waverly park area. jogs to JDs house and waits for her. this way there is no sightings of any car going to her house around that time.
MSM reports had said that they had exchanged trucks for the week. So it’s possible that the sub didn’t drop off the truck that morning, if he was in NC all week that would be cumbersome to have to do drop off and exchange every day, so FD probably gave him the truck earlier in the week and just told him to bring the Raptor back on Friday when he was done.

Last summer LE showed up at my door because someone’s cut off GPS ankle bracelet was pinging to my garbage can which was out on the street for collection! This freaked us out of course but a year later nothings come of it and I haven’t seen anyone resembling the photo they showed us.
And then there’s this recent case of a murder suspect cutting off their GPS anklet and fleeing the country...
Saudi Arabia may have aided Portland man's escape
So don’t put it past FD.
Anything is possible. But for me, with the amount of time and effort local Le et al has put on this...if I were a betting gal, I’d bet no way could he make a break for it. My opinion of course.

Well, I just Googled, and apparently I'm out of style, and the Velvet Blazer is Having a Moment if one has enough $$$$ to have fashionable blazers.

t_69ea994b76d84a3a9a918887f93c699e_name_fotis_dulos_speaks_thumbnail.jpg

But, the articles suggested a lightness & frivolity to the men's velvet blazer.

That sounds like Mr. Dulos views the Connecticut courts....

IMO, the 'dressed down' look was to show the world he is just a 'Regular Joe' to make him more relatable to the general public.

The problem is, that this was the best FD/NP could come up with from a whole room full of designer/high end clothing.

There is no way anyone would wear a velvet jacket in June.

By brother had one for 6 months for a DWI and when he would lose the charger, which looked like an older phone charger, he would freak out because his parole officer could send him back to jail for it.
Yes, and in some states it's a felony for the perp to fail to charge the
device and depending on the brand it may need charging once or twice daily. So misplacing the charger could be a huge problem.

I’ve also been thinking about the psychological abuse or mental manipulation FD via NP is still inflicting on MT. Only FD and MT are aware of every minutia of interaction that went on concerning these trash bags. Where were they before the trash run? Did FD ask MT to load them in the truck? Was she forced to physically handle them? What was the conversation? Did he gaslight her or admonish her for daring to question him? Did she ask about any odor and he chastised her? You get my drift.
What other underlying psychological threats or demons might MT be conflicted by? It appears as though FD may not be the picture of a healthy relationship partner. I can only imagine this relationship was wrought with dysfunction. She might be more afraid of him then anything else at this point.

BBM. What kind of waste were the license plates? Wouldn't putting them in a drain raise suspicion?

Anything is possible. But for me, with the amount of time and effort local Le et al has put on this...if I were a betting gal, I’d bet no way could he make a break for it. My opinion of course.
My biggest concern w/ FD and the possibility he could run is that he has numerous international connections which in our experience tells us it makes it easier for him and harder for US officials. His previous contacts in Greece, Turkey and South America would give me hives if I'd put money up for his bail bond.

Hearing begins. Andrew Bowman summarizes his position. Michelle Troconis wants to travel out of state June 30-July 17. She understands the gravity of the situation and has complied with everything so far.
@News12CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member