Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
53s

Judge grants permission for Michelle Troconis to travel out of state. She must provide address and name of person she is staying with. If GPS monitoring has any problems, she must immediately contact probabtion. She is not allowed to contact Fotis Dulos or his friends.
@WTNH

BBM. What kind of waste were the license plates? Wouldn't putting them in a drain raise suspicion?
Yes but they were in a FedEx mailer so MT wouldn’t have know there were license plates in there. For all we know he told her that it was the custody eval that he got from the lawyer that morning and he wasn’t supposed to have...
Although I do agree MT might have been suspicious about why he’s putting a FedEx mailer in a sewer drain. But consistent with a “don’t ask don’t tell” relationship, I’m sure FDs done shady things in her presence in the past and given MTs mothers history with fraud, this kind of shady behavior might be par for the course.

It strikes me as real hubris for a chief of police to be also running his own legal firm. I guess that is legal unless he represents a criminal matter. And "Leon" is now working on his MBA! "Leon is currently enrolled at the University of Massachusetts where he is pursuing an M.B.A."

Why doesn't he resign his demanding chief of police job if he is also now working on his MBA at UMass? This guy strikes me as a slick opportunist. And while that may not be illegal it is unethical. And as for him having a "dangerous" job that is a joke. #1 Chiefs of police are not on the front lines of risk. #2 New Canaan very rarely has violent crime. I doubt Leon has ever been in harms way as a cop. And yes he is way over paid; if you work in benefits, pension, etc. to the salary he is probably making close to $200K!
Don't know much about NC Chief but we had a County Sheriff
near me (Orlando/Orange Co. Fl.) that shortly after 9/11 set
up his own investigative/consulting LLC and kept his job as sheriff for many years after. There was much public controversy about it since sheriff was head LE over some pretty busy public facilities ie. Disney World, Orlando Int'l Airport, etc. I'm sure he made a lot of money
considering his role here as sheriff. It does seem like a great
way to 'double dip'.

MSM reports had said that they had exchanged trucks for the week. So it’s possible that the sub didn’t drop off the truck that morning, if he was in NC all week that would be cumbersome to have to do drop off and exchange every day, so FD probably gave him the truck earlier in the week and just told him to bring the Raptor back on Friday when he was done.

interesting. and earlier in week worker left the truck at that other house so FD wanted to get it back to where worker left it.

I am one who thinks a tight schedule is possible because he would not want to linger, at all. Killing someone, sadly all too fast. Cleaning - doesn't look like he gave that job more than fifteen minutes. Maybe he's a half hour in. If he had planned the car drop and possible body drop on his way, it seems very close to possible imo. 11:30 would give a little more room -- does he really have an 11am alibi? Did the phone ping back in Farmington that early? I thought he did have a wider window.

The phone pinged in Farmington about 1:30 pm.

IMO, FD Attacked JD at 8:05 am, upon her return from school drop off.

IMO, he had to attack right as she returned from the school.

It is the Only time he could guarantee to catch her in the garage alone.

Once she goes into the house, FD had no idea what time she would come back out and he would not want a place that would be sooooo much harder to clean up.

Also, if he waited for JD to leave, JD might already be in the suburban before opening the garage door to leave.

FD had to go with what he knew, which is that she would come back to the house after school drop off.

This would be a habit as she did when living at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

JD would also keep the same work schedule for the Housekeeper and therefore FD would know that the Housekeeper would arrive at Noon.

IMO, FD more than likely knew that the school had early release that day and then the nanny and the children would arrive at 12:35 pm.

IMO, he waited behind the house and sneaked into the garage before JD had time to close the garage door upon returning from school drop off.

53s

Judge grants permission for Michelle Troconis to travel out of state. She must provide address and name of person she is staying with. If GPS monitoring has any problems, she must immediately contact probabtion. She is not allowed to contact Fotis Dulos or his friends.
@WTNH
I'm more than a bit surprised LE going to let her leave. Interesting point that Ankle GPS doesn't work in NY!

53s

@WTNH

Can they really regulate this for sure?

Judge rules MT can travel out of state...

Marissa Alter on Twitter

Next court date is July 18th
OK, So this tells me that MT was just a 'pawn' used by FD and in the eyes of LE is a co-operating witness. She was not actively
involved in the planning or murder in the eyes of LE or the Court, IMO.
This ruling says a lot, IMO.

OK, So this tells me that MT was just a 'pawn' used by FD and in the eyes of LE is a co-operating witness. She was not actively
involved in the planning or murder in the eyes of LE or the Court, IMO.
This ruling says a lot, IMO.

great point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members