Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These type women are meek in many ways, IMO, and may be slow
and passive to take action ON THEIR OWN. They tend to be
co-dependent and rely on men to make many of their decisions.
Thus they also seem to be 'get along' types that don't cause waves.
In order to have been with FD for 3 years, she cannot be an assertive, takes action on her own type female.
I really cannot give her a free pass -- I know you are not doing that all (!) but I cannot see her as so passive, either. Her connections with men have been aggressively ambitious. She had no compunction taking up with a married man with five children. No second thoughts about moving right on into the home he made with his wife. That lovely woman was reported missing and she did nothing but zip around dumping bloody garbage. She is likely not a murderer, but she is garbage imo. A self-interested, unempathetic climber who does whatever it takes to get her man (and his mcmansion).

I really cannot give her a free pass -- I know you are not doing that all (!) but I cannot see her as so passive, either. Her connections with men have been aggressively ambitious. She had no compunction taking up with a married man with five children. No second thoughts about moving right on into he home he made with his wife. That lovely woman was reported missing and she did nothing but zip around dumping bloody garbage. She is likely not a murderer, but she is garbage imo. A self-interested, unempathetic climber who does whatever it takes to get her man (and his mcmansion).

Given that JD detailed how overbearing and emotionally abusive FD was, I would think MT will use that information (play that card) to say that FD was very controlling of her and forced her to help him out because he gave her a home.

I really cannot give her
I really cannot give her a free pass -- I know you are not doing that all (!) but I cannot see her as so passive, either. Her connections with men have been aggressively ambitious. She had no compunction taking up with a married man with five children. No second thoughts about moving right on into the home he made with his wife. That lovely woman was reported missing and she did nothing but zip around dumping bloody garbage. She is likely not a murderer, but she is garbage imo. A self-interested, unempathetic climber who does whatever it takes to get her man (and his mcmansion).
She stuck by him until she realized the her boyfriend isn’t so smart and left a bloody trail behind. Had he been smarter and there was no trail she probably would still be by his side. Now and only now she’s distancing herself. Probably at the urge of her family members. I agree, she is trash.

IF he did in fact walk home, IF he did take it to a car wash, obviously there is some connection of that red pickup. What time did employee (thats cooperating) drop off his truck and take FDs truck? Thats our starting point of piecing together possible AM scenarios. Going out on a pure limb here...he takes red truck to NC to waverly park area. jogs to JDs house and waits for her. this way there is no sightings of any car going to her house around that time.[/QUOTE

does anyone have any thoughts of this as a potential am scenario? I really think that red truck played a role in this.

Understand what you're saying but think of it this way.....MT wants
to clear this whole thing up because in her mind she is not involved at all in the planning or execution of murder. It seems obvious LE and the courts believe her. So at this point things are in her favor. A few court appearances and her charges may be dropped or pled way down and she's scott free.
So she has nothing to gain by fleeing. Life just got a whole lot rosier for her.

If her charges are dropped or she takes a plea won't that open the door for her to testify at FD's trial?
I thought I was just mathematically challenged but now realize I don't know very much about our court system. :(

Twitter
To clarify above: Troconis and Fotis Dulos can’t have any contact with each other, it wasn’t just an order specific to Fotis.
Good move, I wish they’d slap the same restraint on NP from opening his mouth and assuming what MT is thinking. I can’t believe the judges are okay with NP speaking for another attorney’s client. IMO that should be illegal because it’s manipulating the public’s opinion. We’re dealing with murder and FD shouldn’t walk away scot free just because his lawyer manipulated some words.

Do we know that the ring she wore is from FD?
No we don’t know that’s why I said “may”. In Greek culture they wear the ring on the left hand 4th finger when engaged and after marriage it’s moved to the right hand 4th finger. She wore the ring in all public sightings. Bond hearing , today.

Edited: see the pic of them with the “awards” it’s on her left hand. And now it’s moved to her right

Attachments

• 37B999BA-19B8-4DC2-8DC0-F5DD2CDB67AE.jpeg
    37B999BA-19B8-4DC2-8DC0-F5DD2CDB67AE.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 52
  • EE2E16F5-D250-40FB-A3B9-42CF70BF52E4.jpeg
    EE2E16F5-D250-40FB-A3B9-42CF70BF52E4.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 004E9CAE-2AC4-427A-8797-98207CB9E613.jpeg
    004E9CAE-2AC4-427A-8797-98207CB9E613.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 46
No we don’t know that’s why I said “may”. In Greek culture they wear the ring on the left hand 4th finger when engaged and after marriage it’s moved to the right hand 4th finger. She wore the ring in all public sightings. Bond hearing , today.

Edited: see the pic of them with the “awards” it’s on her left hand. And now it’s moved to her right

Interesting. I've learned a lot from your posts.

I have deleted this because it was a response and the initial question was not picked up.

Well now I take back what I said about FD ongoing psychological abuse of MT .
OR, what if she’s messing with him? Keeping him guessing?
Possible.
But, I’m always brought back to the indisputable fact that after JD was announced missing, and after the garbage dump, MT CHOSE to stay in that house with her small daughter.

Very interesting about Greek rings and good catch noticing the move of the ring. She may be sending him a message. IMO, I would have removed the ring totally. It would be gone.

And I sure hope the Judge did not make a mistake in letting her go to NY....giving her an easier opportunity to leave the country. Time will tell.

I think it is a possible scenario since the morning events do not add up and that suggests to me premeditation. However, would he not have been seen jogging? Could he have taken the truck to one of his nearby construction sites, gone and killed her as you say taken her body to the red truck, then taken her car to the park and then jogged back to his construction site and driven the body somewhere, perhaps NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd