Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It strikes me as real hubris for a chief of police to be also running his own legal firm. I guess that is legal unless he represents a criminal matter. And "Leon" is now working on his MBA! "Leon is currently enrolled at the University of Massachusetts where he is pursuing an M.B.A."

Why doesn't he resign his demanding chief of police job if he is also now working on his MBA at UMass? This guy strikes me as a slick opportunist. And while that may not be illegal it is unethical. And as for him having a "dangerous" job that is a joke. #1 Chiefs of police are not on the front lines of risk. #2 New Canaan very rarely has violent crime. I doubt Leon has ever been in harms way as a cop. And yes he is way over paid; if you work in benefits, pension, etc. to the salary he is probably making close to $200K!

BBM
As a chief of police, you are correct that it probably isn't near as dangerous as many other upper level management jobs. If he is making $200k that sounds about right, again, comparing to other major metro management jobs.
As for your doubts about Krowlikowski never being in harms way I have added some additional reading.

A little bit about Chief Leon Krowlikowski.

"Krolikowski has been a member of the New Canaan Police Department for 24 years. Starting as a patrolman, he joined the Special Response Team (SRT), made Patrol Sergeant, moved up to Executive Officer of the SRT, was promoted to Lieutenant, became the Commander of the SRT, made Captain, was appointed Captain of Operations and finally arrived at the title of chief."
Faces of New Canaan: Police Chief Leon Krolikowski

Sounds like an impressive resume. IMO/JMO/MOO

What is a SRT?
The New Canaan Police Department recognizes the need for special operations in order to preserve the safety and welfare of the public. Special operations may include the use of the Special Response Team (S.R.T.) for: hostage/barricaded subjects, decoy operations, undercover surveillance/stakeouts, bomb disposal/ threats, VIP protection, coverage of special events, disasters, civil disorders and civil defense emergencies.
New Canaan Police | Special Response Team

Twitter
Also a point to make—Attorney Bowman didn’t specify in open court where Michelle Troconis will be going but said it’s to visit someone not connected to the case. The bail commissioner, however, said New York state.

My biggest concern w/ FD and the possibility he could run is that he has numerous international connections which in our experience tells us it makes it easier for him and harder for US officials. His previous contacts in Greece, Turkey and South America would give me hives if I'd put money up for his bail bond.
Ok I’m feeling you.

Didn’t know he has such tight international connections.

I always think of a mother and father going to the ends of the earth to spring their child and neither are alive, one mysteriously, IMO, run over. In the absence grief-ridden parents spearheading a break, I imagine his connections would want money to free him? Maybe not. He possibly has some off shore stashes. But again thanks for the info of his being so well connected.

Hopefully LE reads here.

520.00 06/28/2019 P NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE
newred.gif

With 5/9/19 & 6/29/19 Orders re: Accounting of Copies of Custody Evaluation

I wonder if FD will request to leave the state also?
Here's what I'm getting from this ruling - she's perhaps not as involved as we first thought? What if she is just a woman in love who really did not know what FD was plotting and found herself in his truck on the garbage can odyssey? But then, why did she stay after that ? right up until their arrest with her daughter?? something isn't quite right here IMO

Can a judge contact LE (privately of course) to get advice or insight in a ruling like this?
Does the judges ruling to allow MT to leave the state necessarily reflect the judges view that MT is “just a pawn”, cooperating and not more heavily involved?
What's not publicly shared is that LE and the courts share much information behind the scenes. and sometimes shared with counsel also. Little known secret.

Maybe all of the NP's dancing with words in the past weeks has made me suspicious of everyone....But, IF MT bolts for Venezuela I think there is little hope she'd ever return. IF MT is LE's best witness to events surrounding JD's disappearance and possible death and IF LE can't immediately know if she has shed her ankle bracelet, and IF her daughter is already in Venezuela, what's to prevent her from vanishing? LE is taking a pretty big risk in allowing her to disappear, IMOO.

Here's what I'm getting from this ruling - she's perhaps not as involved as we first thought? What if she is just a woman in love who really did not know what FD was plotting and found herself in his truck on the garbage can odyssey? But then, why did she stay after that ? right up until their arrest with her daughter?? something isn't quite right here IMO
These type women are meek in many ways, IMO, and may be slow
and passive to take action ON THEIR OWN. They tend to be
co-dependent and rely on men to make many of their decisions.
Thus they also seem to be 'get along' types that don't cause waves.
In order to have been with FD for 3 years, she cannot be an assertive, takes action on her own type female.

I wonder if FD will request to leave the state also?
I secretly hope NP files a motion to let FD leave too so the prosecutor can give more valuable evidence and we can learn more about the case. Only if it doesn’t jeopardize the murder charge case of course. Similar to when they mentioned the DNA on the faucet moment. MOO

I have no idea what she knows or doesn't know. That said, she is aware of the family courts continued rulings against him and the change in how he can have visitation.

He does not strike me as a man who is willing to spend money unless he wants to or has to. I do wonder if he habitually dumped his trash in other towns bins or his neighbors bins. In this sense, MT might not have been to thrown off by the Friday night evidence/trash dumping. (Now, of course, who would want to be with a person whose idea of a Friday night activity is trash dumping? I think he did lots of things that were odd to her.)

I am gratified that she is wanting distance from him and his lawyer. It tells me she has good counsel and is waking up to smell the putrid coffee that this relationship has been. I will wait to see the further evidence and will fully support her being held accountable to any level that she participated.

Maybe all of the NP's dancing with words in the past weeks has made me suspicious of everyone....But, IF MT bolts for Venezuela I think there is little hope she'd ever return. IF MT is LE's best witness to events surrounding JD's disappearance and possible death and IF LE can't immediately know if she has shed her ankle bracelet, and IF her daughter is already in Venezuela, what's to prevent her from vanishing? LE is taking a pretty big risk in allowing her to disappear, IMOO.
Understand what you're saying but think of it this way.....MT wants
to clear this whole thing up because in her mind she is not involved at all in the planning or execution of murder. It seems obvious LE and the courts believe her. So at this point things are in her favor. A few court appearances and her charges may be dropped or pled way down and she's scott free.
So she has nothing to gain by fleeing. Life just got a whole lot rosier for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member