Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT's next court appearance is 7/18.
Will they be trying to get her GPS removed?
Maybe more info will come out then.
Seems like an eternity, I know!

Been gone a while . With some time on my hands and wanting to know more about this case , the little I have seen reported on MSM and the absolute narcissist con man that FD screams . I’m back. Been reading pages of these threads but have seen little regarding the GF of FD ? Is there a portion of this thread that goes into deapth on her . TIA

She seemed like a wistful and sweet lady who didn't want to make waves but so badly wanted a nice family life and a real partner.

Instead she got this guy. I can only imagine - imperious. Demanding. Dictating. Never wanting to know how she actually felt or what she thought. And when she did voice her opinion he probably told her she was insane.

I know-and in a 14,000 sq ft house, she couldn’t have her own bathroom. He had to control everything, even down to what bathroom she could use. Most men, if there was access to multiple bathrooms, would be happy not to share with their wives, IMO. But not FD.

A tannery -- it's described in detail upthread.
ETA: And that he learned the trade from growing up and working with his father and uncle at the family tannery business in Greece and then opened one in CT with his father? I think it's around Thread#6 or 7 that has posts with details.

What?! He did the tannery in CT? I thought that he just observed it growing up in Greece. That changes so much in MOO. No longer wondering about a lot of things.

Thanks for all these details. This brought up a question for me. Did FD know the pickup schedule and if he brought the bags there knowing they would be picked up would that prove premeditation?

Don’t know about there but where I live, the schedule is on the refuse collector’s website and phone message.

Don’t know about there but where I live, the schedule is on the refuse collector’s website and phone message.
Yes the Hartford pickup schedule was on the website, I took a look at it. What threw him off was the delay for the holiday weekend so some of the pickups were delayed. That’s the only reason they got the bags they did.

MOO-
FD wanted to quit his day job and go into business for himself
using JD's dad's money so he quickly married her, quit his office
job and set up Fore Group LLC, the first organization, in the same
year he married her.
I'm pretty sure I also saw the FORE Group associated with him when he was in the Canton house on Sunrise Lane - the one he had with wife 1. He did do some building in that area too. My grandpa built homes along time ago in that area. New Streets but more middle class properties. I think he started it prior to marrying JD but then really put it into high gear after the wedding.

I also think about JD giving up her faith. Not raising her children to practice their faith which is the Jewish faith. Why would she agree to that? This FD has been telling JD from the beginning, that she's not good enough. Maybe his abuse was subtle at first.
I pray for an arrest this week of FD and MT, cause MT was FD helper.
She must have been quite depressed.

I also feel so much for her for this, and naming the kids with the Greek names, not being allowed to have her own bathroom, one small space for herself when her father was bankrolling their entire life..

Here is a guy that was cheating on her, probably the entire time (they don't change) and she's funding their life, and she can't have a bathroom of her own, when FD is only even able to build custom homes because of HER Dad's money..

FD gaslighting her when she asks for her own bathroom, with 'why not get separate bedrooms or why bother being married' something to that effect, ambient abuse at first...the poor lady...of everything he put her thru, losing Judaism, the Greek names for all 5 kids and the bathroom stick with me..

She got married so late in life...she put up with too much to be a married mother. Makes me so sad for her..
That's how abuser's do it. They start controlling a little at first and then get more and more bold until the other person is right under their thumb.

Yes the Hartford pickup schedule was on the website, I took a look at it. What threw him off was the delay for the holiday weekend so some of the pickups were delayed. That’s the only reason they got the bags they did.

Thank God for this .. without the delay/finding the bags - MT and FD might not have been arrested... and sheesh he might have even gotten his kids back. Shudder ...

Might be because she's now in NY and out of jurisdiction for Ct. LE.
I believe before she went to visit relatives in NY she had the same restriction as he does.
IMO. neither of them should go too far anytime soon (BBM):

New Canaan Police Chief Leon Krolikowski told CNN's Jean Casarez in an exclusive HLN interview he is "confident there will be additional charges in the future" in the case, adding it is "very possible that charges already filed will be upgraded."

Jennifer Dulos case: Police chief predicts more charges in the disappearance of the Connecticut mom

I'm pretty sure I also saw the FORE Group associated with him when he was in the Canton house on Sunrise Lane - the one he had with wife 1. He did do some building in that area too. My grandpa built homes along time ago in that area. New Streets but more middle class properties. I think he started it prior to marrying JD but then really put it into high gear after the wedding.
If I recall wife #1 gave him that house in the divorce so there may have been some confusion on ownership. I believe Fore Group
organized as an LLC in 2004. Maybe it started when he was with
wife #1? I'd have to go back and check.
edit- he started Fore Group LLC Nov. 16, 2004, married JD Feb., 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads