Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted a pic of FD's SUV with a hard case carrier on the top. I'm sorry I can't remember who. But it got me thinking that it would be a discreet way to haul a body. Especially on a holiday weekend.

I'm hoping LE was able to check the GPS on all the vehicles including the red pickup.

It was from the Heavy article. I think a few people posted it; I did, for one, with the kids “erased.” I’d never seen one of those before.

Seriously: Has anyone verified that the woman from Greece who wrote that letter is who she says she is?
I have verified that there is a Facebook page for the Hellenic Waterski and Wakeboard Foundation FWIW. But it's all Greek to me, LOL. :Do_O:rolleyes: Sorry, couldn't resist! As for NM, the alleged author of the piece, the first Google search is a nurse practitioner in Woodstock, NY. I'm going to leave it at that for now. ;)

I should clarify that I meant to say there haven’t been any new searches other than whatever initial searches happened at these Farmington properties.

That we know of. I'm sure there have been more searches. Media sometimes doesn't pick up on these searches. Mountain Spring road is not a very high traffic area, i'm sure most neighbors are not going to be calling the media to alert them. For example...by the time the media recently reported they were searching the reservoir LE stated they had been there all week.

Last time I drove down MS road there was still pink tape surrounding the yard. Grass was becoming overgrown. If LE vehicles were there even people driving by may not even notice them. IMO

That we know of. I'm sure there have been more searches. Media sometimes doesn't pick up on these searches. Mountain Spring road is not a very high traffic area, i'm sure most neighbors are not going to be calling the media to alert them. For example...by the time the media recently reported they were searching the reservoir LE stated they had been there all week.

Last time I drove down MS road there was still pink tape surrounding the yard. Grass was becoming overgrown. If LE vehicles were there even people driving by may not even notice them. IMO
"Had been there all week" does not mean "had been searching there all week". Trust me on this one.

Okay soooo...IMO this is one of the most premeditated-premeditated cases I have personally ever heard of. He had a base plan and then a list of characters and then set up & distraction plans for every single one of them. I bet he had possible scenarios planned for each of those people too. So what he has been doing publicly since day one is to throw us off in the opposite direction, but not just one direction..in multiple directions. (IMO) So every place he has been seen, every person he has been with (IMO)has been used to make us look elsewhere. These 1K tips, the ones that include sightings of him various places after the incident, everything that has been done in daylight where he can be seen, totally set up by him. He has done some some really obnoxiously obvious things *we don't know about* that people would definitely read into as "Oh the body must be here then!" IMO that's why Norm is pushing the LE tip follow-up paperwork bull$%^&. So now LE has this tree of those obnoxiously obvious incidents and all the players and they are looking for the holes, the ideas not highlighted by FD since 5/24.
Given the above idea, what I have said previously about digging/burying on at least the lower part of West Hartford Res should be on one of those premeditated set up idea branches, as too may be the plane/copter idea at least for the north of Farmington area (and maybe even Long Island Sound) based on info *we don't know about* IMO.
This is some weird version of Crying Wolf. What has he not involved in this mess, boats?

MrFixit, Keep posting- I enjoy your thoughts.;)

I can't help but think, if FBI is still involved in this search and I
really hope they are, these long time investigators with loads of
experience have surely seen most of the scenarios FD thought
he was setting up.
I do agree with you that this was absolutely pre-meditated and
ole smart one thought he had them all outsmarted.
I still think LE has loads of goods on him. And they will eventually
have an airtight case. We just have to be patient, it's coming.

Okay soooo...IMO this is one of the most premeditated-premeditated cases I have personally ever heard of. He had a base plan and then a list of characters and then set up & distraction plans for every single one of them. I bet he had possible scenarios planned for each of those people too. So what he has been doing publicly since day one is to throw us off in the opposite direction, but not just one direction..in multiple directions. (IMO) So every place he has been seen, every person he has been with (IMO)has been used to make us look elsewhere. These 1K tips, the ones that include sightings of him various places after the incident, everything that has been done in daylight where he can be seen, totally set up by him. He has done some some really obnoxiously obvious things *we don't know about* that people would definitely read into as "Oh the body must be here then!" IMO that's why Norm is pushing the LE tip follow-up paperwork bull$%^&. So now LE has this tree of those obnoxiously obvious incidents and all the players and they are looking for the holes, the ideas not highlighted by FD since 5/24.
Given the above idea, what I have said previously about digging/burying on at least the lower part of West Hartford Res should be on one of those premeditated set up idea branches, as too may be the plane/copter idea at least for the north of Farmington area (and maybe even Long Island Sound) based on info *we don't know about* IMO.
This is some weird version of Crying Wolf. What has he not involved in this mess, boats?

I agree this case is likely one of the most intricate ones ever with all the locations and possible elements of disposal; however, I always go back to the fact
that FD STUPIDLY disposed of 30 bloody bags at 30 trash bins...just take a moment and imagine you are driving down the road with your girlfriend hanging out the window thinking this is a GOOD IDEA??!! He's so narcissistic that he thinks he can get away with this! I believe JD is going to be found in an incredibly obvious place, right under LE's nose, that has been overlooked for that very reason.

This is a weird positing (I mean this in the best way!), @Chicago54 , and Welles and Sturbridge were investigated...but given FD's attentiveness to Sturbridge during this past month, worth considering...
I believe JD could totally be at Sturbridge...I still would like to know if they checked the septic tank there, or is that too "obvious".

I believe JD could totally be at Sturbridge...I still would like to know if they checked the septic tank there, or is that too "obvious".
I believe there were pictures in a thread of a septic cover being pulled up by LE, not sure where. I just assumed that meant they made that a priority at all locations?

I have verified that there is a Facebook page for the Hellenic Waterski and Wakeboard Foundation FWIW. But it's all Greek to me, LOL. :Do_O:rolleyes: Sorry, couldn't resist! As for NM, the alleged author of the piece, the first Google search is a nurse practitioner in Woodstock, NY. I'm going to leave it at that for now. ;)

I find it odd that the Hellenic Waterski and Wakeboard Foundation or any organization would want to be associated with a criminal case. I would think this foundation has a board that oversees public relations and I can't see a board approving such a statement. I can't help but wonder if this woman is going to get some backlash for publicly releasing such a statement.

"It's all greek to me." That was a good one......:p
jmo

I believe there were pictures in a thread of a septic cover being pulled up by LE, not sure where. I just assumed that meant they made that a priority at all locations?
The video that I had seen was aerial footage taken from one of his properties upstate. His septic at Sturbridge could have been installed a year ago. NC doesn't have rules as to when it must be installed. You'd think they would all be priorities, but you never know.

I find it odd that the Hellenic Waterski and Wakeboard Foundation or any organization would want to be associated with a criminal case. I would think this foundation has a board that oversees public relations and I can't see a board approving such a statement. I can't help but wonder if this woman is going to get some backlash for publicly releasing such a statement.

"It's all greek to me." That was a good one......:p
jmo
It's …. interesting that not one reporter bothered to verify if this woman is who she claimed to be. A simple search of the Internet should have raised some eyebrows. What a fraud! Good job, fellow sleuthers!

Someone posted a pic of FD's SUV with a hard case carrier on the top. I'm sorry I can't remember who. But it got me thinking that it would be a discreet way to haul a body. Especially on a holiday weekend.

I'm hoping LE was able to check the GPS on all the vehicles including the red pickup.
I don't see him putting that box on the car. Most people take them off after ski season, too much drag, increases gas consumption, box gets hot in there. Need 2 people to put it on. I think everything fit inside the car covered with a tarp.
I agree I think JD is near the NC properties. He couldn't risk someone coming to the house and getting stopped with the body so had to get rid of it quick no long drive. They need to do more searches in NC and Pound Ridge - IMO.

I’ve been doing a little further digging into “Nancy Mastocosta, Secretary General of the Hellenic Waterski and Wakeboard Federation(HWWF)”

My google searches have led me to the (IWWF)

International Waterski and Wakeboard Federation

They have a website:

International Waterski & Wakeboard Federation

If you scroll down to 07Sept17, you can see they have biennial elections and while they do have a Secretary General; it is not Nancy Mastrocosta.

If you click on the upper left link of their page for more information it takes you to

Home

From there I got to individual countries.

http://iwwf.sport/directories/federations/

Where scrolled down to Greece and found

Hellenic Water Ski Federation

GRE

A google search reveals a FB, but they use the acronym HWSF, not HWWF as Nancy did in her press release:

Water skiing federation statement

I couldn’t link through any more about the organization using the FB page, however Nancy’s statement mentions the Hellenic Waterski and Wakeboard Training Center (HWTC) located in Lake Stratos, Agrinio.

A search of acronyms for HWTC reveals 11 definitions, none of which match Nancy’s. HWTC - Definition by AcronymFinder

I can find mention of the HWSF ( not HWWF per Nancy) having a water skiing installation on Lake Stratos in comments on the internet about water skiing in Greece. And the HWSF is mentioned in this article about Lake Stratos. Agrinio, the land of lakes | GO GREECE YOUR WAY

I also did find a sports club calling itself Hwwf Hwwf on Facebook which is associated with HWSF - again not “HWWF” as used by “Nancy”

And of course, as previously noticed by other WS members, a google of “Nancy” as Secretary General, or in the water ski world, reveals zilch...Just that parking lot employee.

Just more questions....

I looked, too, before I posted and could not find the two. I hoped I was just missing it. I don’t want to think that this is yet another sham in this case. Surely one of the news groups that reported this vetted it. I also find it ironic that the writer notes how Jennifer didn’t go to Greece for these tournaments (not mentioning her baby at home) while others note that FD never went to school events—right down the road as compared to Greece—for the kids.

What possible explanation could FD have for the trash and altered license plate dump the night that JD disappeared and blood found in her garage? This will be interesting...

FD/NP is going to use this reasoning:

'FD did not know what was in the bags and Fedex package. FD just found them at FD's 80 MS property and FD was Sooo kind to dispose of them in 30+ trash bins and one item in a storm drain along Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area so that one of his employees did not have to make the disposal. Wasn't that Sooo nice of FD to help out during his Date Night with MT?'

So true ... after all he has a history with “sick revenge fantasies “ . I just think he would dispose of her in a place she hated .... like a waterski pond or if it wasn’t so obvious 4jx property where she would be forced to spend eternity with him and side piece.

Or a place that would hurt GF and continue his revenge.

I don't see him putting that box on the car. Most people take them off after ski season, too much drag, increases gas consumption, box gets hot in there. Need 2 people to put it on. I think everything fit inside the car covered with a tarp.
I agree I think JD is near the NC properties. He couldn't risk someone coming to the house and getting stopped with the body so had to get rid of it quick no long drive. They need to do more searches in NC and Pound Ridge - IMO.
But for some reason, their searches seem to have led them to continue searching up near Farmington. LE, imo, has hard
evidence probably video or gps, that put him in that area w/
the body. Maybe he left her body overnight in 80 MS, remember
a LE guy mentioned the drain there.
Would we even hear if they found her body? I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm