Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but I'm not convinced FD knew much about slaughtering animals or carpentry work.

I would think a tannery would but hides from the slaughter houses and not be a part of the meat industry.

And also, if FD showed up to the job sites in designer clothes I doubt he was wearing a tool belt.

I can't imagine him knowing much about any kind of job that would require much manual labor.

MOO

So would this tell you they LE know or have have info about where the body actually is ? It’s no brainer to search ALL of FD/FORE owned properties ?
I was becoming very frustrated with there being no searches. My thoughts today for the reservoir was that there is a reason LE thinks it’s fruitless. Like for instance maybe he made a really obnoxiously obvious attempt to divert attention there, and you just aren’t being told about it by LE.

I did see a black sports car sitting across from the entrance to The Mountain Spring house. All of the windows in it were dark, dark tint. Like darker than legally allowed so it made me think it was surveillance on the property.
A stake out in a flashy sports car? They tend to frown upon that in Surveillance 101 but I guess this ain’t the Streets of San Francisco.

I was becoming very frustrated with there being no searches. My thoughts today for the reservoir was that there is a reason LE thinks it’s fruitless. Like for instance maybe he made a really obnoxiously obvious attempt to divert attention there, and you just aren’t being told about it by LE.
I should clarify that I meant to say there haven’t been any new searches other than whatever initial searches happened at these Farmington properties.

Overwhelming amount of evidence suggesting premeditation re as yet uncharged but almost certainly committed homicide.
Also tons of evidence of other crimes for sure obstruction of justice and evidence tampering in connection with divorce case withholding and alteration of financial documents, witness tampering.
White collar criminal activity evidence extensive.
Conspiracies of many kinds seem likely.
I hope the state and feds are working hard on building additional cases and charges against folks.
Loan lady may need immunity on the bank fraud if she’s invoking the Fifth. At least some change the loan/bank/mortgage three-way has some nexus with the payoff of an accomplice in a non-white-collar criminal matter or at least, draining/disappearing corporate assets.
For sure #1 focus is finding Jennifer.
FD’s media outreach and campaign targeting young waterskiing champions may be part of an ongoing gaslighting and divide from within and conquer strategy to crumble the strong unity of JD’s little ones.
If Ct family law is like Texas, once a child is 12, their preference can be considered by the court in awarding custody and visitation. If the boy skiers in question are >12, this strategy point would be part of the motive in someone in Greece telegraphing info to them (or trying too), bc FD and NP keep getting called out (if only in the comments sections) for violating bail/bond release conditions and the NCO.

JMO/IML/MOO

Lastly, NP’s latest sound bite name calling a successful author “girl” really shows his disgusting misogyny . @afitzy I second your motion/assessment re NP

Judges hate splitting up kids.

do you guys think him stopping to grab his mail the night he came back from hartford is at all telling?

imo, if two people just did something very bad, isnt ur natural reaction to want to get home, take a shower and go to bed to find comfort? these people are not serial killers, this isnt something they do every weekend. what im getting at is, his fodu stopping to get his mail an indication that MT had no idea and he was making the night to seem normal? “all my dunpsters are fill and i want to clean up the property before the weekend, do you mind helping me dump some garbage bags”.

now the thing thats interesting is the police report that i believe indicates the camera could see blood on bags. as stated before, this would mean bags were white or clear...then MT of course knew something.

i just found it little weird he stops for his mail friday night.

Just another day at the office.

I did see a black sports car sitting across from the entrance to The Mountain Spring house. All of the windows in it were dark, dark tint. Like darker than legally allowed so it made me think it was surveillance on the property.
Maybe another sleuther ... when Lacy Peterson went missing in my neck of the woods there was no shortage of people trying to nail SP me included. I just wish WS was a thing then .

This is a weird positing (I mean this in the best way!), @Chicago54 , and Welles and Sturbridge were investigated...but given FD's attentiveness to Sturbridge during this past month, worth considering...
A place she loved & he hated, or a place she hated and he loved! Exactly. Either, but a place with a message. And IMO , Jennifer is intact. I m not sold yet on a dismemberment.

Tannery skills or not, I’m not seeing this action as something FDplanned for, or could carry out.

Consider the scene at JDs house in NC. If he planned on dismemberment there, he would have brought necessary tools and supplies. Because of the evidence found, it’s clear he did not try to mask the blood spillage, so he did not plan for dismemberment-at least there. And he would have wanted to be in and out of there ASAP.

So next we can consider he moved her quickly, and had his tools prestaged elsewhere. Maybe it was at the house where the loud banging was heard. Perhaps he took art to park and then moved her to the house and immediately continued his plan , or went back in the morning.
I believe there are 2 reasons that this did not occur. One FD told us himself in his interview- he knows that they always look at the husband in scenarios like these. He knew he would be a suspect, but he didn’t know how quickly JD disappearance would be discovered. I don’t think he could run the risk of having her at another location for any amount of time.
My second reason is simply, dismembering a body is not an easy task: emotionally or physically. I’m assuming FD is not a serial killer and has never done this before. I’m not going into detail, but I’ve done quite a few human dissections and separating any parts from a body is complex and a difficult experience. Add fear or discovery, panic, and hysteri, and even though seeming a sociopath, I don’t think a first time dismemberment occurred.
So, that said, I don’t think he moved her to where he would be immediately investigated and IMO he did not dismember her.

Brings me back to JDs house in NC

He did not have to travel with her from and risk discovery. He needed to be gone fast, so he killed her, and left her there. He knew he would be looked at, so why take her to one of his properties.
She wanted to be there, and he hated her for it.

Could she still be there?

What normal building supplies, that wouldn’t raise any suspicion, could have been brought over in the workers red truck?
Cement. Dry wall. Cement. Chemicals. Shovels. ...

@Chicago54
Could the answer be in a property that meant something to JD? One she wanted and he didn’t? A source of an argument? .[/QUOTE]

In JDs Patch blog, she describes exactly that kind of place. The local pond where FD and a Greek trainer trained the kids in waterskiing. She also mentions that this pond is muddy. So perhaps poor visibility.

And God Created Washer/Dryers

Last edited:
IMO, FD placed the altered plates on EE's Red Truck that Friday, so that FD could 'reasonably' use the Red Truck 'undetected' as being EE's Red Truck.

FD needed to make sure that the Red Truck could not be identified while in NC so that FD could reasonably mislead EE into thinking that FD did Not drive EE's Red Truck that Friday.

IMO, FD Needed EE to think that EE's red truck Never left 80 MS that Friday.

I love this theory, my question here is how would using fake plates while in NC mislead EE? Because NC cameras would not detect the vehicle while transporting the bags from JDs place (or 80MS if the bagging occurred there)? Also did we think that the Red Truck got a car wash, in which case EE would definitely know his car had been used.

Did you look at the history on 3JX that just sold again on 5/21/19? This is a bit of a puzzle so I'm curious what you think about it all. The price trend present in the history is also interesting as it confirms local reports of a very soft Farmington market.

The Assessor’s office is responsible for the maintenance of records on the ownership of properties. Assessments are computed at 70% of the estimated market value of real property at the time of the last revaluation which was 2017.
FarmingtonBanner.png

Information on the Property Records for the Municipality of Farmington was last updated on 7/8/2019.
Parcel Information
Location: 3 JEFFERSON CROSSING Property Use: Residential Primary Use: Residential
Unique ID: 09760003 Map Block Lot: 0019 6 Acres: 1.69
490 Acres: 0.00 Zone: R80 Volume / Page: 1177/0297
Developers Map / Lot: Census: 4602-02
Value Information
Appraised Value Assessed Value
Land 324,825 227,380
Buildings 974,985 682,490
Detached Outbuildings 0 0
Total 1,299,810 909,870

Building 1
09760003-01.JPG
09760003_01.jpg

Building Use: Single Family Style: Colonial Living Area: 5,976
Stories: 2.50 Construction: Wood Frame Year Built: 2012
Total Rooms: 10 Bedrooms: 5 Full Baths: 6
Half Baths: 2 Fireplaces: 4 Heating: FHA
Fuel: Propane Gas Cooling Percent: 100 Basement Area: 2,258
Basement Finished Area: 1,520 Basement Garages: 0 Roof Material: Wood
Siding: Clapboards/Brick Units:

Special Features
Dormer Linear Ft 24
Fireplace Masonry Chimney 3
Whirlpool 1

Attached Components
Type: Year Built: Area:
Frame Garage 2012 782
Flagstone Patio 2012 552
Open Frame Porch 2012 61
Owner History - Sales
Owner Name Volume Page Sale Date Deed Type Valid Sale Sale Price
GARDNER WILLIAM A & ANGELA K 1177 0297 05/21/2019 Warranty Deed Yes $1,675,000
SIRVA RELOCATION CREDIT LLC 1177 0293 05/21/2019 Warranty Deed Yes $1,675,000
TAYLOR LAURA & BRYAN 1144 0274 03/06/2017 Quit Claim No $0
TAYLOR BRYAN 1144 0259 03/06/2017 Warranty Deed Yes $1,500,000
DODGE N.P. JR TRUSTEE 1135 0344 09/09/2016 Warranty Deed Yes $1,670,000
SOHOVICH ROBERT M & JOANNA L 1104 0985 02/12/2015 Warranty Deed Yes $2,201,400
FORE GROUP INC 0905 0502 05/25/2007 No $0
FORE GROUP LLC 0872 0682 04/25/2006 No $1,100,000
POWERS JOSEPH H ESTATE OF 0099 0582 No $0
Building Permits
Permit Number Permit Type Date Opened Date Closed Permit Status Reason
66584 Electrical 05/17/2017 Closed Electrical
66462 Addition 05/10/2017 Closed Addition/Alterations
Information Published With Permission From The Assessor

What do you mean by “a bit of a puzzle?”

The original sale by Fore in 2015 was for a custom designed home. Those buyers are quoted on the Fore Group website about their experience working with FD in designing the home.

It looks to me like at least several of the multiple turnovers here were due to relocations (most recent one even used a relo service). This is totally expected given the trends in CT- many companies leaving, earners over $200K largest contingent leaving state, etc.
The home prices follow suit, if you’re in CT you know how terrible the market is for houses at the high end especially. Biggest market right now is for the $300-400K range, which is a far cry from JC.

So not sure on what you mean by puzzle. I don’t think 3 JC has been in the mix for a while based on info publicly available, and the new owners must be in shock, 3 days after their closing their neighbor and HOA pres is in the news stashing bloody bags on Albany Ave and the police are surrounding their private lane...

Someone posted a pic of FD's SUV with a hard case carrier on the top. I'm sorry I can't remember who. But it got me thinking that it would be a discreet way to haul a body. Especially on a holiday weekend.

I'm hoping LE was able to check the GPS on all the vehicles including the red pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member