Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Planes are complicated and also leave a trail IMO (gas, hangar, mechanic maybe etc.). I will double check but I think plans have to be filed above 18,000 feet for both planes an helicopters and when you are using instruments. Sure you can try to fly illegally and not file but the airspace in the NE is crazy busy and NC is in flight path of both Westchester and LGA airports and even probably gets overflow from JFK on a busy day and you will be seen on radar. We know from past experience that Homeland Security is active in the area too and I have no idea what exactly their capabilities are in the air! We also know that DEA is active in/around Long Island Sound as drugs are brought in by water. I am sure there are other agencies active but these along with the Coast Guard make no attempt to hide their presence in the area along the coast.

There are any number of people in NC that have helicopters and use them daily and most probably fly below the level where plans have to be filed and fly line of sight. But I also think that if you plan your flight intending to use instuments then you have to file a plan. The weather situation this time of year is hard to predict with popcorn storms, overcast skies and lots of cloud cover and these situations might require instruments in order to fly safely. I'm not a pilot so these are just guesses/many assumptions on my part so suggest doing more research to see if this is doable.

All this being said, if someone stays below the filing level which I think is 18,000 ft using a tactic like nap-of-the-earth/flying under the radar and they pick a good weather day then perhaps its possible that FD ultimate revenge fantasy of dropping the brick or metal drum could be accomplished. IDK about the radar situation for aviation and homeland security but my guess is that given the proximity to NYC that radar nets over the tri state area are elaborate and quite sophisticated. So, I really wonder if its possible to truly 'fly below the radar/nap of earth it' in the tri state area? Need a pilot to answer that question!

But I also wonder who would risk their pilots license and prison to facilitate such a plan? Look at MT and the trashbin odyssey (and the many other things she most likely did) and she was charged with hindering/tampering and is looking at 10 years and not seeing her daughter grow up! MOO

For all the reasons you list about flying, I think it more likely JD was placed into a container with holes and dropped into either a main river or ocean by boat.

JMO

The whole Resevoir property is gated and locked at night, you couldn’t get in with a vehicle after they close. You also can’t drive on any of the access roads though the Resevoir police do to patrol. The main paths are an oval with Center paths. But you can hear everything around there and it’s a bit of a fishbowl. Everything north of his house at MDC would be hard to access with a heavy backpack.
*and I think he’s rubbing our face but I can’t say anymore because I don’t think it’s allowed on here
Fotis Dulos emerges at Sturbridge Hill home to continue work
Ok. Then what about the other direction towards all the golf courses and the lake behind the golf courses or the Farmington River?

Do you think the woods behind 4JX or on Mountain Spring offer enough cover to have pre dug a very deep hole in advance of bringing remains? I'm not sure how much sense it makes to dig a very deep hole on your own property or near it but it might make it easier to escape detection vs digging near the reservoir or golf courses?

I do keep circling back to the idea that no body means that the body no longer exists unfortunately.

Trigger Alert: If the body were placed into a drum on the missing date then it would be gone by the 25th. The question then becomes what do you do the liquid contents of the drum?

But if the remains were dissolved and the disposed of in a public sewer or at waste treatment plant or septic then I'm not sure it would be that easy for LE to find the DNA? Maybe this is why LE was looking in as many drains as we saw them doing both in Farmington and on Albany.

So what would’ve been the purpose of EE And FD swapping cars if EE is clueless ? People just don’t go around asking friends acquaintances “Hey Joe wanna switch trucks today ?” And if EE was not working for FD at the time why would he agree to load 30 bags into his truck ? And if he did I bet he was thinking wth is in these bags ?
I think the situation was that FD let EE borrower the Raptor to drive to NC when he did work there (correct me if I'm wrong). Trucks dont' get great mileage (mainly stop and go traffic from Farmington to NC during rush hour) and that drive RT from NC would be expensive for someone that probably wasn't being paid alot to begin with IMO. So, FD gives EE the truck and buys the gas and EE's truck is saved the wear/tear and everyone is happy. LE didn't release much info about EE work schedule other than that he was in NC on the missing date and the truck swap time. Has anyone else heard or seen any other details about EE schedule?

Ok. Then what about the other direction towards all the golf courses and the lake behind the golf courses or the Farmington River?

Do you think the woods behind 4JX or on Mountain Spring offer enough cover to have pre dug a very deep hole in advance of bringing remains? I'm not sure how much sense it makes to dig a very deep hole on your own property or near it but it might make it easier to escape detection vs digging near the reservoir or golf courses?

I do keep circling back to the idea that no body means that the body no longer exists unfortunately.

Trigger Alert: If the body were placed into a drum on the missing date then it would be gone by the 25th. The question then becomes what do you do the liquid contents of the drum?

But if the remains were dissolved and the disposed of in a public sewer or at waste treatment plant or septic then I'm not sure it would be that easy for LE to find the DNA? Maybe this is why LE was looking in as many drains as we saw them doing both in Farmington and on Albany.
UGH....that is so disappointing if body was liquified and poured somewhere....it will never be turned in. Could that be why FD keeps returning to clean the NC property? Is he constantly running water to clear drains????
We have some smart LE people hope they are all in on solving this case.....

Here is what the MSM has to say about 123 Hunter Drive:
1:
West Hartford real estate transfers for the period May 29 – June 2, 2017.
$650,000. 123 Hunter Drive. Fore Group Inc. to Guillaume Vidallet, deed filed on May 31, 2017.
Westmont Colonial Sells for $988,800 - We-Ha | West Hartford News

It was also reported sold on 1/2/2018 for $595K.

This may be connected to the JD divorce filings/subpoenas
Do we know who the last sale was to on 1/2/18? Was that FORE?

MOO MOO
so GV puts 10% down and gets $65 K by phoning a friend? Plus a $10K bonus to cover his fees???
Do we know if the former FORE employee was named in the GF litigation? I don't recall seeing the name there and that surprises me if this was potentially hiding/assets/cash that were supposed to be used for repayment of 4JX? Hope the accts. are all over this situation.

So your theory has FD driving the red truck and before EE arrived for the 'bag switch' FD had taken red truck to car wash and removed the plastic bags? Do you think that the red truck was ever in NC on the 24th or is your theory that there is another vehicle?

IMO, EE's red truck was Definitely used in NC that Friday by FD and with the altered license plates.

I don’t know about liquefying or concrete. Those metal 55-gallon drums are fairly heavy by themselves. Adding a body wouldn’t leave a lot of room, I imagine, based on the height of the drums, and once it was sealed with the metal lid by hammer or other tool, it could be turned on its side and then rolled to wherever—rolled up or down a ramp into/out of a truck bed or SUV. I’m quite sure one will fit in an SUV. I don’t think it would float. We don’t know if he had one, of course, but those drums are common on construction sites for wastewater like from drilling rigs, etc. People use the plastic and wood types for rain barrels in some places, and in the country, people burn trash in the metal ones all the time. You can buy used drums on Craigslist for like $10 but I doubt those include metal lids.

I don’t know about liquefying or concrete. Those metal 55-gallon drums are fairly heavy by themselves. Adding a body wouldn’t leave a lot of room, I imagine, based on the height of the drums, and once it was sealed with the metal lid by hammer or other tool, it could be turned on its side and then rolled to wherever—rolled up or down a ramp into/out of a truck bed or SUV. I’m quite sure one will fit in an SUV. I don’t think it would float. We don’t know if he had one, of course, but those drums are common on construction sites for wastewater like from drilling rigs, etc. People use the plastic and wood types for rain barrels in some places, and in the country, people burn trash in the metal ones all the time. You can buy used drums on Craigslist for like $10 but I doubt those include metal lids.
If the body was liquified you’d have to use a plastic barrel hydrochloric acid will eat thru anything else . Besides you’d have to have a lot of it to dissolve a body . There would be dozens of empty bottles to dispose of .

I think the situation was that FD let EE borrower the Raptor to drive to NC when he did work there (correct me if I'm wrong). Trucks dont' get great mileage (mainly stop and go traffic from Farmington to NC during rush hour) and that drive RT from NC would be expensive for someone that probably wasn't being paid alot to begin with IMO. So, FD gives EE the truck and buys the gas and EE's truck is saved the wear/tear and everyone is happy. LE didn't release much info about EE work schedule other than that he was in NC on the missing date and the truck swap time. Has anyone else heard or seen any other details about EE schedule?
Does anyone know what kind of work EE does exactly? Skilled tradesman (e.g., high-end carpenter) or general labor? Because I would think that unless you have someone doing truly unique work, you'd find someone more local to NC (even coming from Bridgeport, Norwalk, Stamford, Port Chester) to do regular work, given crazy traffic. To save me money and minimize his headaches, a guy who's done electrical work for me and who's based out of Stratford tries to find times when he can do multiple jobs in the area. And Stratford is only half the distance that the Hartford area is from New Canaan.
Unless, of course, FD has some kind of a special "arrangement" with EE, which is certainly probable.

I forget...why do we not think she might have been placed in one of his SUVs? If you partially lay one row of seats down, you can somewhat hide something in the floor or you use a tarp or whatever. In one SUV we had, a panel in the back listed and gave access to a space like for luggage or tools. I’m just thinking about all the things we’ve managed to cram into SUVs to get kids to college, etc.

If the body was liquified you’d have to use a plastic barrel hydrochloric acid will eat thru anything else . Besides you’d have to have a lot of it to dissolve a body . There would be dozens of empty bottles to dispose of .

Ah...I wasn’t thinking! I would have thought the plastic drums would be done in by the acid as I’ve mostly seen hazardous waste stored in metal drums but that makes sense.

I forget...why do we not think she might have been placed in one of his SUVs? If you partially lay one row of seats down, you can somewhat hide something in the floor or you use a tarp or whatever. In one SUV we had, a panel in the back listed and gave access to a space like for luggage or tools. I’m just thinking about all the things we’ve managed to cram into SUVs to get kids to college, etc.[/QUOTE

I do ... Putting a body in the back of a pick up truck would be super risky since it’s open. Even if you tried to cover it up . Wonder if JD’s Tahoe had on star

I know some people think FD is confident that the body won’t be found so are there signs that he feels that way? I have felt like he seemed nervous but that may be just my thought of how he should be.
I’d say his cocky behavior but that’s natural for him so maybe he just thinks he’s smarter than everyone else . But I believe LE will leave no stone unturned and that is includes interviewing anyone with a pilots license that FD ever had contact with .

Do we know where EE was working that day ? Was he in NC ? How far is FD property from Welles ln?

Yes.

EE was in NC working on the 61 Sturbridge property owned by FD/Fore Group, which is about 3.5 miles from JD's 69WL home.

EE was also captured on LE camera driving in NC in FD's Ford Raptor truck on that Friday, May 24, 2019.

Last edited:
Planes are complicated and also leave a trail IMO (gas, hangar, mechanic maybe etc.). I will double check but I think plans have to be filed above 18,000 feet for both planes an helicopters and when you are using instruments. Sure you can try to fly illegally and not file but the airspace in the NE is crazy busy and NC is in flight path of both Westchester and LGA airports and even probably gets overflow from JFK on a busy day and you will be seen on radar. We know from past experience that Homeland Security is active in the area too and I have no idea what exactly their capabilities are in the air! We also know that DEA is active in/around Long Island Sound as drugs are brought in by water. I am sure there are other agencies active but these along with the Coast Guard make no attempt to hide their presence in the area along the coast.

There are any number of people in NC that have helicopters and use them daily and most probably fly below the level where plans have to be filed and fly line of sight. But I also think that if you plan your flight intending to use instuments then you have to file a plan. The weather situation this time of year is hard to predict with popcorn storms, overcast skies and lots of cloud cover and these situations might require instruments in order to fly safely. I'm not a pilot so these are just guesses/many assumptions on my part so suggest doing more research to see if this is doable.

All this being said, if someone stays below the filing level which I think is 18,000 ft using a tactic like nap-of-the-earth/flying under the radar and they pick a good weather day then perhaps its possible that FD ultimate revenge fantasy of dropping the brick or metal drum could be accomplished assuming no radar trail. IDK about the radar situation for aviation and homeland security but my guess is that given the proximity to NYC that radar nets over the tri state area are elaborate and quite sophisticated. So, I really wonder if its possible to truly 'fly below the radar/nap of earth it' in the tri state area? Need a pilot to answer that question!

But I also wonder who would risk their pilots license and prison to facilitate such a plan? Look at MT and the trashbin odyssey (and the many other things she most likely did) and she was charged with hindering/tampering and is looking at 10 years and not seeing her daughter grow up! MOO
Thanks @afitzy ! I’m stumped.

JMHO, he will not get away with this, particularly because 1) His DNA was (allegedly) mixed with her blood on the kitchen faucet; 2) He was allegedly caught on multiple video cameras disposing of evidence; 3) He had a strong motive and JD had expressed to the court that she was afraid of FD, and 4) IMHO this is clearly not a suicide, nor would it be typical for a random killer to clean up the crime scene and move the body. The evidence is there, but LE wants to find the victim's body. All IMHO.
I agree. There is no point in rushing into anything while JD is still missing. LE is watching FD's every move I have to hope.
They are listening to NP and laughing at his theories.

All the grandstanding that NP is doing, he’s presuming his client will be charged with the murder. It’s a lot of grandstanding for Albany Ave garbage video.
What if LE gives up the search for her body? IMHO LE didn’t find anything of great value, at the recycling plant, or the charges would have been upped to murder.
Other than the garbage run, what does LE really have?
Pings
Divorce records
JD writings
No released info on vehicle searches, house searches, electronics. I would think that if they found more evidence that was critical, they would have already upped it to murder.
Are there any private investigators working on locating her body or other info identified in msm? I’d be pulling in all the snitches on the docks and getting their info.
I’m still with ocean. Helicopter, plane or tugboat, doesn’t matter. She’s in the water. In a barrel full of cement. Never to be found.
Horrid.
This may turn into a cold case. And WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN!
Sorry so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member