Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some people think FD is confident that the body won’t be found so are there signs that he feels that way? I have felt like he seemed nervous but that may be just my thought of how he should be.
I don’t think he’s confident. I think he’s hopeful every single moment of every single day. Scared beyond belief probably. Good. That’s a nice slow torture in addition to waiting to be arrested. All IMO. He’s not a serial killer with a proven track record of getting away with it so only seems reasonable to think any person would be a nervous wreck. I know, I know, he’s not a normal person. But still...

All the grandstanding that NP is doing, he’s presuming his client will be charged with the murder. It’s a lot of grandstanding for Albany Ave garbage video.
What if LE gives up the search for her body? IMHO LE didn’t find anything of great value, at the recycling plant, or the charges would have been upped to murder.
Other than the garbage run, what does LE really have?
Pings
Divorce records
JD writings
No released info on vehicle searches, house searches, electronics. I would think that if they found more evidence that was critical, they would have already upped it to murder.
Are there any private investigators working on locating her body or other info identified in msm? I’d be pulling in all the snitches on the docks and getting their info.
I’m still with ocean. Helicopter, plane or tugboat, doesn’t matter. She’s in the water. In a barrel full of cement. Never to be found.
Horrid.
This may turn into a cold case. And WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN!
Sorry so long.
I'm liking your idea @Midwestmom2019 !

I think the situation was that FD let EE borrower the Raptor to drive to NC when he did work there (correct me if I'm wrong). Trucks dont' get great mileage (mainly stop and go traffic from Farmington to NC during rush hour) and that drive RT from NC would be expensive for someone that probably wasn't being paid alot to begin with IMO. So, FD gives EE the truck and buys the gas and EE's truck is saved the wear/tear and everyone is happy. LE didn't release much info about EE work schedule other than that he was in NC on the missing date and the truck swap time. Has anyone else heard or seen any other details about EE schedule?
iirc There was a statement/report about ee using FD’s truck and leaving his own truck at one of the properties in Farmington.

I got the impression, the way it was worded, that ee had FD’s truck during the work week and switched back on Fridays, when he drove his own truck home for the weekend.

MOO

Ok. Then what about the other direction towards all the golf courses and the lake behind the golf courses or the Farmington River?

Do you think the woods behind 4JX or on Mountain Spring offer enough cover to have pre dug a very deep hole in advance of bringing remains? I'm not sure how much sense it makes to dig a very deep hole on your own property or near it but it might make it easier to escape detection vs digging near the reservoir or golf courses?

I do keep circling back to the idea that no body means that the body no longer exists unfortunately.

Trigger Alert: If the body were placed into a drum on the missing date then it would be gone by the 25th. The question then becomes what do you do the liquid contents of the drum?

But if the remains were dissolved and the disposed of in a public sewer or at waste treatment plant or septic then I'm not sure it would be that easy for LE to find the DNA? Maybe this is why LE was looking in as many drains as we saw them doing both in Farmington and on Albany.
IMHO, FD did not have a lot of time to dispose of the body before JD was reported missing, and he knew the time would be short. He also needed to establish as much of an alibi as possible, because he also knew that it was no secret that he and his STBX were not on the best of terms. So he knew that the police would be asking him questions. Then there's Occam's Razor. I think his disposal plan was simple and I don't think he went to a lot of trouble. I am not familiar with the area, but from what I've Googled, there appears a lot of open space available, and lots of water as well. There appear to be many places to hide a body, IMHO. I would not rule out something as basic as a storage locker. I think what we are looking at is what poster @SteveP mentioned many threads ago: It just isn't that easy to find a body. MOO

iirc There was a statement/report about ee using FD’s truck and leaving his own truck at one of the properties in Farmington.

I got the impression, the way it was worded, that ee had FD’s truck during the work week and switched back on Fridays, when he drove his own truck home for the weekend.

MOO

Overwhelming amount of evidence suggesting premeditation re as yet uncharged but almost certainly committed homicide.
Also tons of evidence of other crimes for sure obstruction of justice and evidence tampering in connection with divorce case withholding and alteration of financial documents, witness tampering.
White collar criminal activity evidence extensive.
Conspiracies of many kinds seem likely.
I hope the state and feds are working hard on building additional cases and charges against folks.
Loan lady may need immunity on the bank fraud if she’s invoking the Fifth. At least some change the loan/bank/mortgage three-way has some nexus with the payoff of an accomplice in a non-white-collar criminal matter or at least, draining/disappearing corporate assets.
For sure #1 focus is finding Jennifer.
FD’s media outreach and campaign targeting young waterskiing champions may be part of an ongoing gaslighting and divide from within and conquer strategy to crumble the strong unity of JD’s little ones.
If Ct family law is like Texas, once a child is 12, their preference can be considered by the court in awarding custody and visitation. If the boy skiers in question are >12, this strategy point would be part of the motive in someone in Greece telegraphing info to them (or trying too), bc FD and NP keep getting called out (if only in the comments sections) for violating bail/bond release conditions and the NCO.

JMO/IML/MOO

Lastly, NP’s latest sound bite name calling a successful author “girl” really shows his disgusting misogyny . @afitzy I second your motion/assessment re NP

I keep wondering why they didn’t take all those trash bags out to the country and burn them . They must have felt sure of the trash pick up time and that means one of them called and checked, looked on line or knew someone around there that advised them. It seems they were in a hurry to be finished with the job and get back home to appear normal. Also, is there a location, warehouse some place Fore Group/JD kept tools or did the workers bring their own?

IMHO, FD did not have a lot of time to dispose of the body before JD was reported missing, and he knew the time would be short. He also needed to establish as much of an alibi as possible, because he also knew that it was no secret that he and his STBX were not on the best of terms. So he knew that the police would be asking him questions. Then there's Occam's Razor. I think his disposal plan was simple and I don't think he went to a lot of trouble. I am not familiar with the area, but from what I've Googled, there appears a lot of open space available, and lots of water as well. There appear to be many places to hide a body, IMHO. I would not rule out something as basic as a storage locker. I think what we are looking at is what poster @SteveP mentioned many threads ago: It just isn't that easy to find a body. MOO
A storage locker would have been a good lead....to temporarily put the body until he had time to dispose......hmmm. hope they search out all the storage facilities. Definitely a cash transaction.
But I still think with all those properties he stored her at one and then came back and buried her in the woods....somewhere.....JMO

Ugh unless the buddy (and his plane) was from up this way. Was it you @afitzy that asked previously about reservoirs north of Farmington?

Yes I was curious about the bodies of water beyond the golf clubs in Farmington. There are so many wooded areas and places between NC and Farmington or upper Westchester County that would be possible. Will keep thinking.

I keep wondering why they didn’t take all those trash bags out to the country and burn them . They must have felt sure of the trash pick up time and that means one of them called and checked, looked on line or knew someone around there that advised them. It seems they were in a hurry to be finished with the job and get back home to appear normal. Also, is there a location, warehouse some place Fore Group/JD kept tools or did the workers bring their own?
From what we have seen most work was done by subs who most likely had their own tools. We have seen the small single axle trailers (one is/was at Sturbridge and saw another at the abandoned house in Avon where FD mother was killed) so he must have some tools and materials that he keeps in the trailers. The trash pick up schedule and map is online with the City of Hartford and it wasn't difficult to figure it out after we realized the day delay due to the holiday. We haven't heard of any storage bin/lockup/storage facility used by FORE or we don't know if the abandoned house garage in Avon is used for storage.

Yes I was curious about the bodies of water beyond the golf clubs in Farmington. There are so many wooded areas and places between NC and Farmington or upper Westchester County that would be possible. Will keep thinking.
Oh actually, I suppose someone might notice something being dumped from a plane during the day on a reservoir? And you'd have to file a something because you are using instruments at night?

Lastly, NP’s latest sound bite name calling a successful author “girl” really shows his disgusting misogyny . @afitzy I second your motion/assessment re NP

Yes, hated to bring up the entire misogyny issue but it was so obvious that to not bring it up as part of our look at No Case Norm would have been wrong I think as its simply who he is unfortunately. Curious also that the Pattis crew in court is all male too? You can tell alot about a defense team from who they bring to the table IMO. Will have to take a look to see if the Pattis firm even has any female paralegals or atty's as now I'm curious.

I feel like he dismembered her body and the disposal is all connected to the trash bag dump area or that general area. There have to be unwilling or unknown witnesses that saw or heard something. People talk and all this seems sloppy enough to leave other evidence somewhere. I think LE knows everything and is watching FD and MT very closely and LE has to know how hard FD tried to set up an innocent employee. The good people will stick together and FD and MT will be completely exposed. I just want to add this theory to all the many others out there.

Thanks @afitzy ! I’m stumped.
I do not see anyone willing to fly him over the water to dump a body...he either buried her in a Pre dug location or he unfortunately dissolved her...his family had a tanning business so he had plenty of knowledge and the banging at 5am the next morning may have been his final moments of disposing of her..I honestly don’t think flying her over water was on his radar...he was speaking with the GAL early next morning...by then she was disposed of...he was with MT that evening...if he didn’t fill her in...he didn’t fill anyone else in either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97