Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart. In CA a motion for a protective order or to quash might be proper. But faced with the response that the deponent should more properly be compelled to undergo the deposition and then take the fifth for individual questions, I believe GF will win.

This is a smart maneuver on the part of GF because it enables her and her counsel to determine which questions are squirrelly ones for MT. They can try to narrow down what are hot points for her. Although she may try to object to each and every question, GF can push back on that and demand that her right to invoke be determined on a case by case basis.

Also, this allows negative inferences to be made due to her invoking the fifth.

It also shows the public who these scoundrels actually are.
Interesting. What is your sense of how long this process will take with this case? It all just seems like the process is beginning even though GF has been asking for disclosure and depositions for quite awhile IMO.

The reason I'm asking about timing is that I am quite concerned that if it drags that GF might be sitting with an unsecured claim in bankruptcy court (don't think this is true though but have to go back and read the original agreement signed by FIL/FORE/FD). My recollection though is that there was some security provision and I guess we have seen the civil court provide additional security to protect her claim amount. But the trade claims/mechanics liens continue to be filed and this is a huge concern.

But it seems like FORE is a house of cards that will probably have to be liquidated inside of bankruptcy as FD has been sitting on the real estate and not doing anything with it now for 2 years or so.

Other than the money FD/MT squirelled away over the years, I have no clue how he will pay the July taxes now due of close to $80M, atty's fees (?), taxes, trade mechanics liens ($200M) and living expenses. We know he contributes zero to children maintenance etc.

The 4JX house will have to be sold soon too but the price is uncertain as who in Farmington wants a 15,000SF house with $45M/annual property taxes?

To me seeing the mechanics liens indicated that the business hasn't been operating as a going concern in close to 2 years. My sense is that FD won't do anything to save the business so it seems inevitable that yet again bankruptcy or receivership might be the only options.

Situation is a mess and its getting worse by the day IMO.

Hope you get your wish! But I don't think No case Norm wants the trial in either Stamford or Hartford and my guess is that he will want to stack the jury deck with mostly males!

Now, if you are saying that you can become Carl Lago for instance then you might have a shot!
Hmmm. If it’s in Hartford then I could be a juror.

Interesting. What is your sense of how long this process will take with this case? It all just seems like the process is beginning even though GF has been asking for disclosure and depositions for quite awhile IMO.

The reason I'm asking about timing is that I am quite concerned that if it drags that GF might be sitting with an unsecured claim in bankruptcy court (don't think this is true though but have to go back and read the original agreement signed by FIL/FORE/FD). My recollection though is that there was some security provision and I guess we have seen the civil court provide additional security to protect her claim amount. But the trade claims/mechanics liens continue to be filed and this is a huge concern.

But it seems like FORE is a house of cards that will probably have to be liquidated inside of bankruptcy as FD has been sitting on the real estate and not doing anything with it now for 2 years or so.

Other than the money FD/MT squirelled away over the years, I have no clue how he will pay the July taxes now due of close to $80M, atty's fees (?), taxes, trade mechanics liens ($200M) and living expenses. We know he contributes zero to children maintenance etc.

The 4JX house will have to be sold soon too but the price is uncertain as who in Farmington wants a 15,000SF house with $45M/annual property taxes?

To me seeing the mechanics liens indicated that the business hasn't been operating as a going concern in close to 2 years. My sense is that FD won't do anything to save the business so it seems inevitable that yet again bankruptcy or receivership might be the only options.

Situation is a mess and its getting worse by the day IMO.
Agree

Did the Family Court child custody decision for GF happen because they know further serious Criminal Court charges are about to be filed for FD and he could never have custody even under the best of his circumstances

Last edited:
It can’t have been easy for JD in any way dealing with FD and trying to protect the kids while knowing what he was capable of better than anyone else. However, I bet she and the kids felt a lot better in the home they moved to without FD than they did in the years living with him. By filing for divorce and moving out, JD lessened the daily quantity of FD’s emotional and presumably other abuse to her and the kids so I imagine—MOO—that on quiet nights when she and the kids were just hanging out together in their house together, having fun and not having to walk on eggshells, they all looked at each other and thought, “This is so nice. It’s going to be OK.” I’m so glad they had those years and so sorry there weren’t more—but JD will prevail and has so far in keeping the kids away from FD’s emotional abuse as much as possible. Talk about a mother’s love and sacrifice. MOO.

As I watch a close relative walk this walk, I can tell you her words about a most unpleasant 3 years with the affair, the meanness, the whole shebang:

"I would do this over and over again to give my child a better life, one without the craziness of her father on a daily basis."

She is still alive. He is still crazy but the nightmare is almost over with a final divorce in two weeks.

The money division/custody process is terrible even for people who aren't fabulously wealthy.

A part of me wishes Jennifer had not had a trust fund in which case she would probably have never been married to FD.

Such a tragedy of circumstances.

Wait. MT was caught erasing computer files?! Where in MSM ... it’s just bombshell after bombshell with her.
I'm trying to catch up - I was away again. If MT erased computer files, it reinforces my believe that motive is purely financial. Also, glad to see the attorney's for GF are on the ball with their latest. IMO.

Jennifer Dulos case: No ‘clear video’ of Fotis dumping bags, Pattis says

They should release the videos to the public. I hope the FBI is working on enhancing the video evidence.

I, of course, hope they are being enhanced to the nth degree but in my opinion only, they could be in IMAX 3D virtual reality and NP would say they weren’t clear. Or maybe there are clear still shots so he’s saying no clear videos. MOO but based on his actions thus far: NP says anything he thinks will sound good for FD, regardless of whether it is any way true. MOO.

I, of course, hope they are being enhanced to the nth degree but in my opinion only, they could be in IMAX 3D virtual reality and NP would say they weren’t clear. Or maybe there are clear still shots so he’s saying no clear videos. MOO but based on his actions thus far: NP says anything he thinks will sound good for FD, regardless of whether it is any way true. MOO.

You have to laugh about NP dissing the video quality.

If you read up on Hartford's CCTV system you'll find it's state of the art and LE claims to have watched crimes in progress and stopped them.

LE was sure enough of FD and MT's identities to arrest them and set bail tremendously high.

These are not grainy videos from your local 7-11. MOO

Love it!

On a disgustingly different note, he also defended a man here in our area who threw his 7 month old son to his death off a 90 foot bridge. On his blog he writes how individuals such as these deserve to be defended too...

MOO: As sick as hearing about that baby that makes me, I do believe that every individual deserves to have a competent attorney ensuring that his or her legal and civil rights are preserved because not doing so diminishes us as humans and as a country (MOO! MOO) and because I don’t want such cases overturned on appeal or thrown out due to a lack of representation. That said, I am appalled beyond expression when it seems like to me (MOO, again) that someone like NP is almost joyfully trying to circumvent justice and the law at the expense of the actual victim like JD or that poor baby, not that I know or want to know really what NP said in that case. All MOO and so you know, it pains me to stick up for this even though I believe it’s right. MOO although with all these MOOs, I expect to see my neighbors’ cows coming over to visit at any time.

If you read up on Hartford's CCTV system you'll find it's state of the art and LE claims to have watched crimes in progress and stopped them.

LE was sure enough of FD and MT's identities to arrest them and set bail tremendously high.

You’re right: we have to laugh at that! :)

As I watch a close relative walk this walk, I can tell you her words about a most unpleasant 3 years with the affair, the meanness, the whole shebang:

"I would do this over and over again to give my child a better life, one without the craziness of her father on a daily basis."

She is still alive. He is still crazy but the nightmare is almost over with a final divorce in two weeks.

The money division/custody process is terrible even for people who aren't fabulously wealthy.

A part of me wishes Jennifer had not had a trust fund in which case she would probably have never been married to FD.

I am so sorry for your relative—and I admire her. I’ve seen it up close myself and I totally agree with you. I’ve thought that about JD and having money before, too; how sad that people want to take such advantage of others. I wish for happier days ahead for your relative.

MOO: As sick as hearing about that baby that makes me, I do believe that every individual deserves to have a competent attorney ensuring that his or her legal and civil rights are preserved because not doing so diminishes us as humans and as a country (MOO! MOO) and because I don’t want such cases overturned on appeal or thrown out due to a lack of representation. That said, I am appalled beyond expression when it seems like to me (MOO, again) that someone like NP is almost joyfully trying to circumvent justice and the law at the expense of the actual victim like JD or that poor baby, not that I know or want to know really what NP said in that case. All MOO and so you know, it pains me to stick up for this even though I believe it’s right. MOO although with all these MOOs, I expect to see my neighbors’ cows coming over to visit at any time.
Well, unfortunately, our system requires soul-less individuals to operate. They hide behind the law but they have no soul just the same.

Hope you get your wish! But I don't think No case Norm wants the trial in either Stamford or Hartford and my guess is that he will want to stack the jury deck with mostly males!

Now, if you are saying that you can become Carl Lago for instance then you might have a shot!
Funny enough, Websleuths is the only "social" media site that I am on. I am a woman and I like this site because I've always been intrigued with these types of cases. I love the shows such as CSI, NCIS, Dateline...I'm private and don't post about every moment of my life. JD was like that too from what I can tell as far as FB and Instagram. Blogs are another story, In this day and age, when one hears about a horrible story, we go and look at a possible Facebook page or Instagram. I like my privacy...I don't get this need to put everything out there?!

The chaos in these situations is unbelievable. I’m glad she is almost out.

Yes they installed a new state of the art system quite recently. There is a small police station right on Albany ave and they are able to watch these videos as crime happens. Guess FD didn’t get that memo.

Funny enough, Websleuths is the only "social" media site that I am on. I am a woman and I like this site because I've always been intrigued with these types of cases. I love the shows such as CSI, NCIS, Dateline...I'm private and don't post about every moment of my life. JD was like that too from what I can tell as far as FB and Instagram. Blogs are another story, In this day and age, when one hears about a horrible story, we go and look at a possible Facebook page or Instagram. I like my privacy...I don't get this need to put everything out there?!
Me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member