Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to laugh about NP dissing the video quality.

If you read up on Hartford's CCTV system you'll find it's state of the art and LE claims to have watched crimes in progress and stopped them.

LE was sure enough of FD and MT's identities to arrest them and set bail tremendously high.

These are not grainy videos from your local 7-11. MOO

This is a very good article I read a few weeks ago about Hartford Cameras.

Cameras capture ‘critical footage’ in Jennifer Dulos case

I recently experienced those cameras first hand after being involved in a hit and run accident (my 3rd in 2 years) in Hartford on Park Street, which can be as bad as Albany Avenue in areas. The first thing the officer did was note the camera less than 20 feet away which had an unobstructed view and radioed the viewing command center. literally about 5 minutes later, as we were waiting for the ambulance to take my kids to the hospital to be checked out, she was asked for the case number. She looked at me and responded "That's good, it means he has video." In contrast, the two other times it happened, I was in much more wealthier border communities of Hartford. For one there was no video at all and the other, which was at a major mall, had video but the license plate could not be made out. The responding officer wouldn't even go to mall security to view the footage and both times I couldn't get anyone to call me back.

Last edited:
In advance of the Mueller testimony, I read about how RM had a brief foray in private practice, but could stomach it because after he asked prospective clients to tell him their stories, he'd invariably conclude, "You should be in jail."
Interesting how water always finds its own level.
At 5:54 when NP complains about reporters shouting "Where's the body, where's the body...and there is no body that we are aware of"...and he then proceeds to say "And I'm sick and tired of hearing about IT!". Hey, NP, IT has a name and it's Jennifer Dulos, the mother of 5 children. Your client, off whom you will profit, most likely killed her. Your sick and tired of hearing about it because you know FD knows where JD's body is and you are going to lose this case. I hope your interns are scouring sites like this to let you know how hard it's going to be for you to win.

MOO: As sick as hearing about that baby that makes me, I do believe that every individual deserves to have a competent attorney ensuring that his or her legal and civil rights are preserved because not doing so diminishes us as humans and as a country (MOO! MOO) and because I don’t want such cases overturned on appeal or thrown out due to a lack of representation. That said, I am appalled beyond expression when it seems like to me (MOO, again) that someone like NP is almost joyfully trying to circumvent justice and the law at the expense of the actual victim like JD or that poor baby, not that I know or want to know really what NP said in that case. All MOO and so you know, it pains me to stick up for this even though I believe it’s right. MOO although with all these MOOs, I expect to see my neighbors’ cows coming over to visit at any time.

Sorry, but we sometimes need to have some relief to keep from crying from all these HORRIFIC situations. With a MOO MOO here and a MOO MOO there, here a MOO, there a MOO, everywhere a MOO MOO.

MOO: As sick as hearing about that baby that makes me, I do believe that every individual deserves to have a competent attorney ensuring that his or her legal and civil rights are preserved because not doing so diminishes us as humans and as a country (MOO! MOO) and because I don’t want such cases overturned on appeal or thrown out due to a lack of representation. That said, I am appalled beyond expression when it seems like to me (MOO, again) that someone like NP is almost joyfully trying to circumvent justice and the law at the expense of the actual victim like JD or that poor baby, not that I know or want to know really what NP said in that case. All MOO and so you know, it pains me to stick up for this even though I believe it’s right. MOO although with all these MOOs, I expect to see my neighbors’ cows coming over to visit at any time.

Yes. Agreed, everyone deserves a competent defense. I was referring more to what this showed about NP's character. I myself wouldn't be able to sleep at night, nor look at myself in the mirror each morning if I took cases such as these. And maybe he does struggle...that's were the 5 years of psychotherapy comes in he mentions on his blog. Alex Jones is another one of his clients. Us here in the epicenter of the Sandy Hook tragedy know how hurtful he has been to those families. Just my opinion.

Interesting. What is your sense of how long this process will take with this case? It all just seems like the process is beginning even though GF has been asking for disclosure and depositions for quite awhile IMO.

The reason I'm asking about timing is that I am quite concerned that if it drags that GF might be sitting with an unsecured claim in bankruptcy court (don't think this is true though but have to go back and read the original agreement signed by FIL/FORE/FD). My recollection though is that there was some security provision and I guess we have seen the civil court provide additional security to protect her claim amount. But the trade claims/mechanics liens continue to be filed and this is a huge concern.

But it seems like FORE is a house of cards that will probably have to be liquidated inside of bankruptcy as FD has been sitting on the real estate and not doing anything with it now for 2 years or so.

Other than the money FD/MT squirelled away over the years, I have no clue how he will pay the July taxes now due of close to $80M, atty's fees (?), taxes, trade mechanics liens ($200M) and living expenses. We know he contributes zero to children maintenance etc.

The 4JX house will have to be sold soon too but the price is uncertain as who in Farmington wants a 15,000SF house with $45M/annual property taxes?

To me seeing the mechanics liens indicated that the business hasn't been operating as a going concern in close to 2 years. My sense is that FD won't do anything to save the business so it seems inevitable that yet again bankruptcy or receivership might be the only options.

Situation is a mess and its getting worse by the day IMO.
Interesting. What is your sense of how long this process will take with this case? It all just seems like the process is beginning even though GF has been asking for disclosure and depositions for quite awhile IMO.

The reason I'm asking about timing is that I am quite concerned that if it drags that GF might be sitting with an unsecured claim in bankruptcy court (don't think this is true though but have to go back and read the original agreement signed by FIL/FORE/FD). My recollection though is that there was some security provision and I guess we have seen the civil court provide additional security to protect her claim amount. But the trade claims/mechanics liens continue to be filed and this is a huge concern.

But it seems like FORE is a house of cards that will probably have to be liquidated inside of bankruptcy as FD has been sitting on the real estate and not doing anything with it now for 2 years or so.

Other than the money FD/MT squirelled away over the years, I have no clue how he will pay the July taxes now due of close to $80M, atty's fees (?), taxes, trade mechanics liens ($200M) and living expenses. We know he contributes zero to children maintenance etc.

The 4JX house will have to be sold soon too but the price is uncertain as who in Farmington wants a 15,000SF house with $45M/annual property taxes?

To me seeing the mechanics liens indicated that the business hasn't been operating as a going concern in close to 2 years. My sense is that FD won't do anything to save the business so it seems inevitable that yet again bankruptcy or receivership might be the only options.

I think NP will drag the civil cases out as long as possible. After all, his client is living rent free in a multi-million dollar home, with nowhere else to go. If FD's ego were not so huge, he probably would have declared bankruptcy a long time ago. Unless he has some major cash stashed away, which is certainly possible, his house of cards is tumbling down. Even if he has the cash, how is he going to explain to the court where it came from? Judges do not look too kindly on money laundering. He is not going to be able to win the civil cases on the merits, so delay, delay, delay will be NP's strategy.

FD wanted LE to think his wife had voluntarily run away, hence the whole "Gone Girl" debacle. He, or an accomplice, moved JD's car for a reason and that reason was to make LE believe JD was still alive when the SUV was driven to the park. If the family court judge had concluded JD left the children on her own free will, as he thought she would, FD would have won virtually the entire shooting match-he gets the kids, the house, the assets and GF case becomes much, much more difficult to prove. He thought this murder would solve all his "problems."

Even if JD's absence was viewed as a kidnapping, though, so long as LE did not suspect FD of involvement in it, he would be in a substantially better position to lay claim to the marital assets. Again, that scenario would have given him custody of the children, access to the trust funds, the real estate, 100% ownership of FORE, and eventually, he could have claimed the right to receive everything JD herself owned. Either way, IMO, he believed it was a "tales I win, heads you lose" type of situation. So long as he wasn't implicated in her disappearance, he stood to gain substantially with JD out of the picture.

FD is loving his lawyer's verbal assaults on his wife's integrity, and I suspect there will be more to come. What stands out to me, though, is FD's post-arrest conduct. He KNOWS she is dead, which is why he has never once asked anyone to look for her, has never appealed to the public for information about her whereabouts, has never even offered a reward for information leading to her return.

To the contrary, JD has not shed a single tear for his supposedly missing wife. Heck, he cannot even say anything good about her! When asked to do so during the televised interview, he essentially said, "My sister already did that. Now, can we get back to poor me and how badly I have been treated?" FD's chilling responses to questions about his wife and her family will return to haunt him at trial.

An innocent person would not want, much less allow, his lawyer to make the outrageous accusations NP has made about JD. She has been a heroin addict for her entire adult life? Really? Then why wasn't this evidence presented to Judge Heller? Judges don't give custody to known heroin addicts. JD has some sort of major medical problem based on a bill? When did he come into possession of that information and why didn't he bring his concern to Judge Heller as soon as he opened the bill? When did he learn about the alleged "Gone Girl" novel and why wasn't that presented until after JD's death?

At every single opportunity, NP absolutely trashes JD. Why? It can't be endearing him to the pool of potential jurors. It cannot be helping NP maintain an open door for discussions with the prosecutor and LE. It is not helping him in any of the pending civil cases. No, NP is attempting to smear JD's reputation with the knowledge and approval of his client. This continued verbal assault on a woman who cannot defend herself makes me know, without a doubt, that FD murdered JD. Innocent people do not say and the things FD has done on the regular.

Count on NP being an obstructionist throughout his representation of FD. His client's cases are not defensible on their merits.

Last edited:

afitzy - Did you possibly mean $45,000 a year taxes on 4 JX (instead of $45M). I can't imagine $45M a year taxes on 1 place?

afitzy - Did you possibly mean $45,000 a year taxes on 4 JX (instead of $45M). I can't imagine $45M a year taxes on 1 place?

There are multiple properties, on which the taxes may be due at around the same time-maybe this is what she meant? I agree, $45mil, even on multiple properties would be extraordinarily high, and I don’t think the Duloses ever had that much money for property and school taxes.

Think I can help here. Roman numerals are used more often in business, accounting? Legal? M is 1000.
(MM is million)
I know it seems more common to see K (kilo=1000)

Last edited:
Normal people want nothing to do with parading themselves and their children in front of the estranged spouse and her children. It is bad enough to find yourself in the position of being a mistress (you know you are doing wrong) but normal people want to lay low and minimize the drama. But not MT and FD! It's called entitlement, no shame, guilt or remorse. She was enjoying it, IMO.

But, but, but....FD said that "Michelle and her daughter were always VERY NICE to the Dulos children"....Of course, MT was sleeping with their father, living in their home for which their grandparents were paying, but she was "nice"? FD is absolutely clueless about children...and life...and appropriate behavior around them. He brought another woman and child into the home which the 5 Dulos children watched their parents plan and build together. I'm sure FD made a big deal out of the building of that house....their rooms, their playrooms, etc. He just didn't get the that his kids felt they were being replaced by others, that they weren't winners...putting MT's daughter on the website two years after one of the king son's was featured there....the replacement daughter was a winner...the new booty was a winner, not exhausted by raising 5 kids....He encouraged his kids to lie--"Wink, wink...what the judge doesn't know won't hurt her...She's another woman...just tell her we weren't together with MT and kiddo." Probably told the kids it was Mommy's fault that the kids had to move. Why, they could have all lived together in the big house with MT and child...Mommy was just being selfish...EGADS!
FD is a liar without loyalty or compassion or moral scruples...he is the 6th child JD was trying to raise, but he was the bad seed. His childish tantrums and me-first attitude and view that everything is a contest destroyed his wife, has seriously impacted the children, and has left chaos behind....and he has no idea why. Certainly entitlement and something much deeper lead FD to think he could simply remove his perceived problem and carry on. And, MT seems to have supported all of the delusional thinking...IMOO...I simply don't understand how any woman could have been so callous and thoughtless about the impact on the FD's children.
Rant over....:mad:

(Before posting this, I just read the GAL article. Thanks for providing the link!
The program is certainly an attempt to improve things for the kids. I applaud that effort, and it appears that in many cases that has been the outcome. The release of the family evaluation report to FD, however, is egregious and perplexing. I wonder if the GAL was under the influence of the charming manipulator known as FD. )

“Verbal abuse by itself is not considered family violence.”
Wow.
The sad thing is children are always listening and adults might not be aware of what children are hearing and how they are interpreting in their mind. Those ugly words and accusations children hear can’t just be erased from their brains and will surely have an effect. JD knew she had to get her children out of that house and away from FD.

The Jennifer Dulos case has some questioning the role of a guardian ad litem. Here’s an explanation for why they’re appointed in family court, what their role is, how they help, and why there’s so much controversy around their position.
Jennifer Dulos divorce shows controversial role of court-appointed child guardians

Somehow, I don’t believe that the Dulos children will say some of the same things about Meehan, that were said about Justine Rakich-Kelly. If he allowed FD to access the psych file, and keep it, he is absolutely not operating in the childrens’ best interest; he was a victim of FD’s rather dubious personal charm (or else FD was bribing him with JD’s money). How else do you explain MM having the file, and somehow allowing FD to read it, much less transferring it to his attorney? That is really unconscionable. It (the file) shouldn’t have been anywhere near FD. Why was it?

This is a very good article I read a few weeks ago about Hartford Cameras.

Cameras capture ‘critical footage’ in Jennifer Dulos case

I recently experienced those cameras first hand after being involved in a hit and run accident (my 3rd in 2 years) in Hartford on Park Street, which can be as bad as Albany Avenue in areas. The first thing the officer did was note the camera less than 20 feet away which had an unobstructed view and radioed the viewing command center. literally about 5 minutes later, as we were waiting for the ambulance to take my kids to the hospital to be checked out, she was asked for the case number. She looked at me and responded "That's good, it means he has video." In contrast, the two other times it happened, I was in much more wealthier border communities of Hartford. For one there was no video at all and the other, which was at a major mall, had video but the license plate could not be made out. The responding officer wouldn't even go to mall security to view the footage and both times I couldn't get anyone to call me back.
Yikes. Don’t go on park st. Near the hospital is bad too

Yes. Agreed, everyone deserves a competent defense. I was referring more to what this showed about NP's character. I myself wouldn't be able to sleep at night, nor look at myself in the mirror each morning if I took cases such as these. And maybe he does struggle...that's were the 5 years of psychotherapy comes in he mentions on his blog. Alex Jones is another one of his clients. Us here in the epicenter of the Sandy Hook tragedy know how hurtful he has been to those families. Just my opinion.

No offense meant, but that would mean you wouldn't be a good defense lawyer. A defense lawyer shouldn't him/her self look at the case from the perspective of guilt or innocence. That is for the jury to decide. The lawyer's job is to present the case in the most favorable light for his client. If the jury declares his client innocent, he did his job. If the jury declares him guilty, he also did his job. I don't fault NP. It's not up to him to declare guilt or innocence. It does bother me a little to see this site disparage him so. I not a fan of lawyers, yet in no way do I feel he's a problem here. If FD is guilty, and the prosecutors are competent, he'll be convicted regardless of NP.

So stop ragging on NP. If it were you or me (and we were innocent, as of course we would be), we would want a lawyer who did everything possible to put us in a good light. Yeah NP. If I ever get arrested for something I didn't do in CT, maybe I'll give him a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67