Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT’s appearance in court tomorrow is likely to be big nothingburger . And from what I’ve read the discovery phase of this case could not even happen for 6 months to a year . I get LE is holding their cards close to their vest and I applaud the lack of leaks on this . But for the love of Pete .... throw us a bone ... something.... there hasn’t been a presser in weeks . People are going to get discouraged due to the silence and it’s going to become old news and God forbid a cold case. LE has already said that more charges are coming .... when ?! I keep waiting FD to accidentally drive over state lines again or violate another condition of his release just so we can see that piece of trash behind bars at least .

I do understand this wish to know more and see more of the progress; I DO! But I temper that with my belief that they’re taking their time and carefully guarding all they do because they know, as we do, that NP will leap onto anything no matter how absurd. Even if JD’s body were found with a signed note from FD on it, I could, based on NP’s past inanities, imagine him saying it was a long-lost twin. More to the point, I think that both NP and FD try to exhaust others through their constant haranguing and trying to talk over everyone else—and we can’t let them do that to us. I am sure that JD’s family will not let this go cold, I am sure that LE won’t let it go cold, and I am sure that we at WS will be here and posting about it and that we won’t let it go cold, either. It might make no difference but if I have to, I’ll come here and post something related (can’t be more surreal or inane than what NP and FD spew) every night for as long as it takes. The first case I ever kept up with was the poor Rhodens but I didn’t know about WS so I just read on Topix. Oh, my. Kids and innocent moms suffered in that case, too, and it took years but finally, a break! We can’t give up and we won’t. I KNOW that. I’m so very grateful for all of you at WS with your dedication and ethics. You make a positive difference in this world.

Just a quick update after reading all the posted documents on the 'Angry Unpaid HVAC Contractor', it seems that the atty for the HVAC Contractor is quite a sharp person and must sense that the financial house of cards that is FORE Group just might be crumbling soon.

The attorney asked that FORE/FD submit an asset listing (real and personal property) to satisfy the Prejudgment Remedy (roughly $26,000 which includes interest, fees etc. owed).

The documents also disclose that the court date for this action is August 5, 2019 at 9:30 am in Hartford. We will have to add this date to the FD court appearance calendar so that reminders can be sent to his email of record so we don't have any more missed appearances regarding financial disclosure. Maybe No Case Norm can task the unseen intern to maintain a calendar of court appearances for FD so he shows up next time as well!

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17289861

Asset Listing for FD:

Velvet blazer - worn once for media
Single black glove (See above.)
Broom
Cargo shorts to sub for any missing/bloody bike/running shorts
Ski films of exhausted kids
Botox - partial vial
Bottles of liquor out the wazoo
Generic mini-mansion house plans
Expired tags....oh, so many!
Masking tape
Plastic bags - partial box
Bleach - partial bottle
Burner phones by the case
Address book - blank, like new - due to no friends ever
Greek sister - not very smart (Is that relevant?)
401K - oh, never mind.

Last edited:
One thing you can be sure of: The creepy P.I. working for Pattis will know everything there is to know about FD's past relationships so they can disparage the people before or when they step up to testify.
Hopefully he will read all of the previous posts and realize there probably isn't any money left to pay him and turn his boat around and head back to wherever he was coming from.

Asset Listing for FD:

Velvet blazer - worn once for media
Single black glove
Broom
Cargo shorts to sub for any missing/bloody bike/running shorts
Bottles of liquor out the wazoo
Generic mini-mansion house plans
Expired tags....oh, so many!
Masking tape
Plastic bags - partial box
Bleach - partial bottle
Burner phones by the case
Address book - blank, like new - due to no friends ever
Sister - not very smart (Is that relevant?)
401K - oh, never mind.

Do you think he still has that hover board thing ?

One thing you can be sure of: The creepy P.I. working for Pattis will know everything there is to know about FD's past relationships so they can disparage the people before or when they step up to testify.

I know. I want JD’s team to get there first and I also want any mud they throw to land right back on them.

To be filed under the category of 'watch what I do and I will show you who I am' there was another small litigation matter for FORE not seen here before and it relates to payment of property taxes to the Town of NC on the 183 West Rd subdivided property that became the FORE Groups 183 Hemlock Hill property.

The circumstances of this case involved what appears to be the mortgage holder on 183 West Rd/Chase Manhattan making a tax payment to the town and the payment was improperly applied to the 183 Hemlock Hill property vs 183 West Street property (if you will recall 183 Hemlock was a subdivided portion of 183 West St and when the subdivision happened new lot id's were assigned and it appears that the Chase tax payment was misapplied to FD/FORE Property at 183 Hemlock instead of the correct address of 183 West). In a nutshell FD took advantage of an honest mistake made by a financial institution making a tax payment and a possible administrative error also by the Town in not having the lots numbers properly ID'd on the grand list. IDK, this is all a bit of a guess on my part but this appears to be an honest administrative error that benefited FD. Kinda like $10,000 ends up in your checking acct in error so what do you do? If you are FD you wait until someone sues you to get it back! MOO

FD unjustly enriched himself at the expense of what appears to be a simple error and deferred making payment of the remainder of taxes owed for nearly a year so far as I can tell. As the action was eventually withdrawn by the Plaintiff in the case the payment for amts due to the Plaintiff must have been recovered from FD but it appears only after the legal action was started. Mmmmm. Here we go again.....

So, instead of simply resolving the matter with the Town or the mortgage holder of the 183 West Street property it appears FD dragged his feet and didn't pay the property taxes required in order to fix the mistake made by the Town/Chase in identifying the correct property address for the tax payment.

Can you imagine being the property owners of 183 West as they no doubt were hounded by their lender Chase to resolve this matter as they had a business relationship with FORE/FD associated with selling him the 183 Hemlock property. No such luck.

The case involved less than $10,000 and related to property taxes that were to have been paid by FORE Group but were not. There was a withdrawl of action filed by the Plaintiff so my suspicion is that eventually the amount that was supposed to have been paid was eventually paid by FD/FORE. But again what a waste of court time and expense for something that would have been easy to fix with a few phone calls. MOO

Case Name: CONNECTICUT ATTORNEYS TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY v. FORE GROUP, INC.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV186103541S

Last edited:
Here is a brief piece from the NYT that could serve as a starting point for understanding narcissistic personality disorder and how it manifests in divorce cases- as you’ll see, this is pretty much the story of the JD/FD divorce.

Divorcing a Narcissist

Malignant narcissism isn’t an officially recognized diagnosis in the DSMIV but it’s a proposed subclassification.
I think Wikipedia does a pretty good job giving some of the background here:
Malignant narcissism - Wikipedia
Yup...that’s him

i work in healthcare adminstration and our state plan covers more that 500,000 lives...it is very common for healthcare providers to bill very high charges...the plan administrator has contracts with network providers that agree on the allowed amount, and then the net payment is after member responsibility...$14k is not that much in charges, with allowed and net payments a fraction of what the provider charged, especially if there are diagnostic tests performed...anybody who receives healthcare services knows charges by providers are high, some are fraud/waste/and abuse......norm and fotis are spinning this...

Thank you! Blood tests are crazy expensive and perhaps Jennifer went through ivf (as I and so many others have) to have her children so blood tests are common and routine. If Fulos had been the primary on their insurance, the bill would only be addressed to him if it was overdue. Was the blood test bill addressed to Jennifer and he opened it?

IIRC (all detailed on earlier threads with references to MSM and court documents before they were sealed), the lawyers on both sides said yes to the psychiatric evaluation of FD and JD (so many things had been said by both parties about the other in the 'contentious' divorce proceedings over 2 long years, however, apparently, JD's statements made to the court had merit, and FD's seemed to be mostly in response and disproven, which was why, be that as it may, with all the wrangling and unsatisfactory resolution of issues, JD had won full custody of the children, and FD had limited, supervised visitation), and the judge approved it, and it happened on an 'initial' basis with a draft document prepared.

More importantly, JD was supposedly "all for it" (the evaluation). Sad but true, JD must have been holding onto hope that the court would "get it" finally, and why wouldn't she? She was playing with a 'full deck' and working within the system trying to' get on' with her life and raising her children in a good and loving environment, that she realized their father would not, could not ever provide. All JMO.
Very sad how court personnel can get tripped up by FD types as the aforementioned article states.

This is my first post to WS. Go easy on me! I have been following this case for awhile and I have appreciated the intelligent insights and discussion in this forum.

It occurred to me today that the State's Prosecutor and NP may have shared a case before. This is what I found: Sheehan v. Colangelo, 27 F. Supp. 2d 344 (D. Conn. 1998)

This gives me hope that the State of CT is thoroughly investigating the case before an arrest is made. This is a high profile case and the public is anxious to see progress but the Prosecution wants to ensure all bases are covered given that NP can pull some shady stuff. IMO.

To be filed under the category of 'watch what I do and I will show you who I am' there was another small litigation matter for FORE not seen here before and it relates to payment of property taxes to the Town of NC on the 183 West Rd subdivided property that became the FORE Groups 183 Hemlock Hill property.

The circumstances of this case involved what appears to be the mortgage holder on 183 West Rd/Chase Manhattan making a tax payment to the town and the payment was improperly applied to the 183 Hemlock Hill property vs 183 West Street property (if you will recall 183 Hemlock was a subdivided portion of 183 West St and when the subdivision happened new lot id's were assigned and it appears that the Chase tax payment was misapplied to FD/FORE Property at 183 Hemlock instead of the correct address of 183 West).

FD unjustly enriched himself at the expense of what appears to be a simple error and deferred making payment of the remainder of taxes owed for nearly a year so far as I can tell. As the action was eventually withdrawn by the Plaintiff in the case the payment for amts due to the Plaintiff must have been recovered from FD but it appears only after the legal action was started. Mmmmm. Here we go again.....

So, instead of simply resolving the matter with the Town or the mortgage holder of the 183 West Street property it appears FD dragged his feet and didn't pay the property taxes required in order to fix the mistake made by the Town/Chase in identifying the correct property address for the tax payment.

Can you imagine being the property owners of 183 West as they no doubt were hounded by their lender Chase to resolve this matter as they had a business relationship with FORE/FD associated with selling him the 183 Hemlock property. No such luck.

The case involved less than $10,000 and related to property taxes that were to have been paid by FORE Group but were not. There was a withdrawl of action filed by the Plaintiff so my suspicion is that eventually the amount that was supposed to have been paid was eventually paid by FD/FORE. But again what a waste of court time and expense for something that would have been easy to fix with a few phone calls. MOO

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV186103541S
Boy he loves going to court

This is my first post to WS. Go easy on me! I have been following this case for awhile and I have appreciated the intelligent insights and discussion in this forum.

It occurred to me today that the State's Prosecutor and NP may have shared a case before. This is what I found: Sheehan v. Colangelo, 27 F. Supp. 2d 344 (D. Conn. 1998)

This gives me hope that the State of CT is thoroughly investigating the case before an arrest is made. This is a high profile case and the public is anxious to see progress but the Prosecution wants to ensure all bases are covered given that NP can pull some shady stuff. IMO.
Welcome, belapenny! I'm looking forward to your future posts!

Thank you! Blood tests are crazy expensive and perhaps Jennifer went through ivf (as I and so many others have) to have her children so blood tests are common and routine. If Fulos had been the primary on their insurance, the bill would only be addressed to him if it was overdue. Was the blood test bill addressed to Jennifer and he opened it?
There's been nothing stated by anyone on the bill except FD's lawyer bringing it up, nor whom it was addressed to. However, it doesn't seem beyond the realm of possibility as discussed up thread quite a bit that a medical bill for JD was sent to FD's because she lived there before she filled for divorce and FD was supposed to be paying the medical insurance for the family but refused and said she could pay out of pocket when he claimed poverty in divorce proceedings. JMO.

Wow! That explains a lot! Makes it a little easier to be patient.

The circumstances of this case involved what appears to be the mortgage holder on 183 West Rd/Chase Manhattan making a tax payment to the town and the payment was improperly applied to the 183 Hemlock Hill property vs 183 West Street property (if you will recall 183 Hemlock was a subdivided portion of 183 West St and when the subdivision happened new lot id's were assigned and it appears that the Chase tax payment was misapplied to FD/FORE Property at 183 Hemlock instead of the correct address of 183 West).

Wow. He is a piece of work. I wonder if he dabbled in steroids. So many of his behaviors are full of rage that it almost seems as if his default personality is combative and vengeful. Fulos’ motto is: I am the smartest and best and if you don’t believe me then I will FORCE you until I control you.

As always, my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members