Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

After reading this I feel like they are actually saying that since they got rid of the evidence then they shouldn't be tried because without evidence there is no crime? SERIOUSLY?!?!? That's like if you tell your kids not to eat the cookies they hurry up and eat them so that no one can prove who did it. I literally can't understand how they think..... I guess that's because I'm not a criminal. **shrug**

What does this mean?
I only know she ruled on GF's motion to intervene: 502.01 07/25/2019 C ORDER
newred.gif
RESULT: Order 7/25/2019 HON DONNA HELLER

and FD's motion to dismiss her intervention: 518.00 06/26/2019 D MOTION TO DISMISS

I don't know what the other motions were for

You have got to be kidding me with this!
Are we actually supposed to feel sorry for this guy? I am guessing he wants it moved to his wrist so he can waterski with it! IMO

Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis wants to move GPS monitor to his wrist

"...Fotis Dulos is asking a judge to approve moving the GPS bracelet monitoring his location from his ankle to his arm.

In a motion filed Wednesday, his lawyers said the bracelet “is causing the flesh on the defendant’s ankles to be irritated and torn.”..."

Are we actually supposed to feel sorry for this guy? I am guessing he wants it moved to his wrist so he can waterski with it! IMO

"...Fotis Dulos is asking a judge to approve moving the GPS bracelet monitoring his location from his ankle to his arm.

In a motion filed Wednesday, his lawyers said the bracelet “is causing the flesh on the defendant’s ankles to be irritated and torn.”..."

What do they think it’ll do to his wrist?

So he wants to water ski....do other criminals get this preferential treatment?....I don’t think so

What does this mean?
Hard to tell because Judge Heller sealed the documents meaning they cannot be viewed by the public.

There were a few matters before Judge Heller as far as I recall:
1. JD Atty filed motion to terminate GAL Meehan
2. JD Atty filed motion to have sanctions imposed on Pattis
3. FD Atty Pattis filed to be able to use the psych report in his criminal case
4. JD atty filed motion to terminate Pattis due to improper use and public release of psych report
5. GF atty filed to continue custody arrangements
6. FD Atty filed to terminate divorce proceedings

I only know she ruled on GF's motion to intervene: 502.01 07/25/2019 C ORDER
newred.gif
RESULT: Order 7/25/2019 HON DONNA HELLER

and FD's motion to dismiss her intervention: 518.00 06/26/2019 D MOTION TO DISMISS

I don't know what the other motions were for
Thanks. Rooting for Team GF so hope the ruling went in her favor on behalf of the children.

I'm sorry ahead of time if this has been covered already, but is there any chance these could involve search warrants?
Don't believe so as that relates to criminal court and Judge Heller is in Family Court. But it might related to Pattis request to unseal the psych report to be used in Criminal Court proceedings in defense of FD. Its all sealed so not sure the public will ever know.

If there was a solid reason to seal the documents due to confidential information relating to the missing victim JD or her children then this makes perfect sense. But if documents were sealed by Judge Heller to keep them out of the public domain for no substantive reason then this could be problematic. The DV groups have been quite vocal in their lack of support for Judge Hellers handling of the Dulos case in Family Court.

While I know the atty's (whose expertise is appreciated and as far as I am concerned undisputed) on this thread have continued to beat the drum that Judge Heller has done little to nothing to deserve criticism in her handling of the case, I have to say that when CT based DV groups who are watching CT Family Court day in and day out express concern about a case, then to me at least that means there might be more than something that deserves our attention and the attention of the press. MOO

So he wants to water ski....do other criminals get this preferential treatment?....I don’t think so
IMO this is a total waste of court time and tax payer dollars! The only other place it might make sense to move the bracelet is around FD neck?!

Judge could give the choice of neck or ankle! A or B, you pick FD! Or, simply return to jail. So, options A, B or C, you pick FD!

Total insanity to waste precious court time with skin irritation IMO. MOO

Unfortunately, it's likely cheaper than locking him up. 3 squares and all that... JMO. Maybe FD should take Chris Rock's advice and just "put some tussin on it"! Personally, I think the greatest punishment would be to make him stay with a WS member!

EXACTLY.

IMO, NP is definitely fishing.

If FD did not know his actions would be subject, then Why did he go on the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night'?

If he had no concern that LE would come looking for him, then why not just hang on to all those trash bags and dispose of them properly?

If FD had no concern, then why did he clean up the crime scene?

If FD had no concern, then why alter vehicle plates?

If FD had no concern, then why IMO, set up EE?

etc, etc, etc.

Oh, I know why!

Because FD thought he was Too smart to get caught.

That is why he was not 'aware' that they would come looking for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay