Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JD was NOT dismembered, I'm trying to think of what would require all those trash bags...so far, the things I've come up with are:
  • Clothing the killer(s) wore both during the murder and later on (if they changed)
  • Clothing JD was wearing (possibly)
  • Shoes
  • Cleaning supplies
  • Towels
  • Murder weapon
  • Any items in the garage that got blood spatter on them (e.g. garden tools, equipment, storage bins, etc.)
  • Any items in JD's home that got blood on them
  • Rugs/mats from vehicles
  • JD's handbag
  • Whatever was used to cover/wrap her body in the vehicle after the murder
Can anybody think of anything else?

I don't know that it would take 30 garbage bags, but some of these would almost certainly have been part of what had to be disposed with after the murder took place.

JMO.
Her handbag anything she may have had in the car they didn’t want found - we know sponges - their shoes, glasses a hat ? We know there was an attempt at clean up I’m guessing they loaded up as much as they could

MT has a daughter? And acts like this, as a mother? Lets the other FD children suffer wondering what happened to their mom? Won’t speak up for what’s right? And MT just stays, knowing her partner is a murderer? Unbelievable. What’s next? MT saying that she was terrified of FD and was just going along with everything he told her to do?

She is a piece of garbage.

This case is making my heart hurt.

My parents went through a contentious divorce when I was 5, and when I was 7 or 8, my dad was briefly imprisoned for criminal threatening. I remember he made very specific and violent death threats against my mother, and although he never harmed her, it terrified me. I had recurring nightmares for months about my dad carrying my mother's body out of our house and to his red Ford Focus in a big black garbage bag. I'll never forget that image, ever.

I just can't imagine the horrors that these children are going to have to live through once they find their mother's body and they realize that their father is capable of the monstrosity it requires to murder another human being. And their horror won't be in their nightmares, it will be in the mainstream media. They'll know exactly what happened. Ugh.

You know, FD could turn on MT just as easily, IMO. I wouldn't put it past him to try and say she was the one who wanted JD dead. I don't think he cares for her any more than he loved JD. The only person he loves is himself. MOO

This case is making my heart hurt.

My parents went through a contentious divorce when I was 5, and when I was 7 or 8, my dad was briefly imprisoned for criminal threatening. I remember he made very specific and violent death threats against my mother, and although he never harmed her, it terrified me. I had recurring nightmares for months about my dad carrying my mother's body out of our house and to his red Ford Focus in a big black garbage bag. I'll never forget that image, ever.

I just can't imagine the horrors that these children are going to have to live through once they find their mother's body and they realized that their father is capable of the monstrosity it requires to murder another human being. And their horror won't be in their nightmares, it will be in the mainstream media. They'll know exactly what happened. Ugh.

Yes, it will be horrible for them, but they can recover from this. The main thing is that these creatures never see the light of day again and are kept away from the children for the rest of their lives. Jennifer already sacrificed herself so that her children could live and grow up. NO more.

Good list -- also, we don't know what size garbage bags. If they were the small bathroom size garbage bags, those won't fit much. 13-gallon kitchen size, maybe? Or the really big trash bags?

I checked at Home Depot last night

13-Gallon kitchen size bags (mostly all white, not black)

20-30 Gallon “Trash bags”. Only in black

32-33 Gallon “Lawn bags: Only in black, Glad brand are Force-Flex extra-strong Odor-Neutralizing

49-55 Gallon “Contractor: bags: Only in black and usually the very heavy thickness.

There are some bags on line that come in odd sizes: 18 gal, 20 gal, 39 gal.

I'm not at all convinced that she was dismembered.
I still see that as an unlikely scenario.

I think there was a whole bunch of stuff that got bloody between the garage, inside JD's home, inside the killer's vehicle, inside the killer's home, etc.
There was most likely a lot of evidence that needed to be ditched.

I'm really hoping she wasn't dismembered.
It would be the final indignity.

JMO.

And I would not put that past JD or MT.

Yes, it will be horrible for them, but they can recover from this. The main thing is that these creatures never see the light of day again and are kept away from the children for the rest of their lives. Jennifer already sacrificed herself so that her children could live and grow up. NO more.

I say this because she must have known that her ex would never stop hunting them and torturing them.

I’m sorry your daughter has to go through this
I am too because she's a kind, loving mother. The father of her 3-yo is a covert narcissist who sounds a lot like FD especially about how he charmed JD's parents out of money to invest in his "business." All covert narcissists care about is themselves and how to con other people out of money.

Protection Orders against these charming con-artists are very difficult to obtain because the abuse is emotional and is inflicted only when alone. Unless there are witnesses that isn't enough to obtain a protection order. The police chief helped our daughter to obtain an emergency PO after her baby was kidnapped and concealed. Two years later, it is still posted at the police station.

JMO

I think MT is just as much of a monster as FD, but if I was MT, I would not give up any info until I knew for sure FD isn't getting out of jail anytime soon. I'd be afraid he'd come for me next. He has nothing to lose at this point.
He’d be under constant surveillance to include the GPS monitor he’d be forced to wear.

I’m not convinced he’s going to be able to post bond in the first place.

I think any deal will come later.

Seriously. I've heard of cases where bodies found were thought to be mannequins but were indeed dead or burned bodies, but not the other way around. Mannequins are really expensive, weird part of one is found in a body of water.
Would someone have dumped one to potentially take the eye off the ball for the trash investigation (not saying that they would stop...just maybe ease up on hearing that body had been found)?

I'm not at all convinced that she was dismembered.
I still see that as an unlikely scenario.

I think there was a whole bunch of stuff that got bloody between the garage, inside JD's home, inside the killer's vehicle, inside the killer's home, etc.
There was most likely a lot of evidence that needed to be ditched.

I'm really hoping she wasn't dismembered.
It would be the final indignity.

JMO.

I agree. Someone of his self-importance would not spend that kind of time on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz