Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s “ Baltimore”
As state in a former posters shared news article
“The pair is believed to have driven about 4 miles along the roadway, between Baltimore and Edward streets, stopping “at over 30 locations,” the papers say. ( New York Post)
It could be Baltimore but that distance doesn't fit the warrant descriptions which states they traveled 4 miles down Albany. Could just be an error IDK. But it seems they were heading down Alabany back to Farmingdale home base. Either the 4 miles is incorrect or the Street name Biltmore is incorrect but that entire passage in the warrant doesn't make sense as written so far as I can tell.

From the above article, snipped by me and BBM:

A large truck from the Connecticut State Police’s Major Crime Squad also spent Monday at the mansion shared by Fotis and Troconis, which is now considered an “active crime scene,” police said.
So, am I understanding correctly....FD's home is an "active crime scene" but blood, etc. found in Jennifer's garage. So we actually have 2 crime scenes? Does this mean possibly that Jennifer was killed in her garage and then taken to FD's home afterwards?
Yes. Current thinking is exactly this.

Those “Awards” are just marketing BS. Probably given out in direct proprortion to to the donations made to whatever marketing group promotes them. They have no validity.

Did you see the photo of the interior of the house with the 2 story wooden fireplace on the Fore Group webpage?

It’s dreadful. Supposed to be dramatic, but looks like the equivalent of a Home Design Project Runway entrant.

Thanks-I haven’t looked at the houses that he built, but after your description, I guess the houses haven’t sold because they’re ugly?

In addition:

There was a legal filing last week in the continuing legal suit by the grandmother to recover the monies he owed in "borrowing" from JD's father.

The filing, I believe dated May 29, specified that FD had only provided copies of payment checks, and the suit demanded legal document of his ledgers and banking records.

This would expose the pyramid scheme and the felony fraud he had committed and likely send him to prison on it's own. The filing was in the prior thread, probably near the last half. I can't get to it tonight, but someone might be able to find it. I would assume his civil legal representation would have received some advance notice of this.

Perhaps this was the trigger that set him off. (NO EXCUSES MADE FOR HIM).
Agree with you that between the stress of the MIL lawsuit that was seeking discovery on financial matters and the divorce action that was seeking the same it seem probably that FD simply snapped. Sadly my sense about this case is that it will be 'all about the money'. Both JD and her family money and FD lack of money and inability to conduct the business of the Fore Group without the financial support of JD family money.

Fore Group didn't appear a viable business without the capital of the JD Family. But I also wonder if the reason for such resistance from FD to providing any financial information is because there were a series of shady dealings involving financing sources that he didn't want to disclose to JD or the courts. The six houses he currently has listed as unsold didn't just build themselves IMO. It took time and a good bit of money to build those six houses and I'm curious where it came from? JD had no income that we could see yet he 'hired' MT as Manager of the Fore Group .

I am not even sure where the income came from to pay for the cost to carry the unsold houses either? Where was the cash coming from to support the operation? He didn't have any houses in development as it seems like he might have bilked those poor people out of cash with claims that 'prices for materials have escalated' or the normal games that go on in these types of real estate scams. IDK, but the numbers don't add up IMO. I believe JD knew the numbers didn't add up and her legal team was putting the screws to FD and he blew up with rage. His business was gone, he had no cash other than what he had most likely stolen over the years and no way of maintaining his lifestyle or supporting his family. I bet he wonders why he ever left his job at Ernst & Young!

Thanks-I haven’t looked at the houses that he built, but after your description, I guess the houses haven’t sold because they’re ugly?
IMO the reason they haven't sold is that they are too large and too expensive for the market they are in - look at Zillow for Farmington to see the range of prices in the area. Not sure why he kept on building if prior inventory weren't sold, particularly in Farmington. NC real estate is also somewhat soft in the neighborhood he build it and there are many homes on the market.

Metro North Railroad can get you from New Caanan to Grand Central Station in an hour and 15 minutes (per the schedule, reality may vary). Cheaper and easier than driving into NYC.
Frankly she grew up in NYC and most likely had all her doctors there. NYC has some of the best doctors in the world and hate to say it but CT just doesn't offer the quality and choice of NYC in this regard. Also, given the traffic situation in CT its sometimes easier to hop on the train and get in and out of the city faster than you could drive to either Greenwich or New Haven for Yale. MOO!

We also don't know if JD planned to drive into the city or take the train that day she went missing. My guess is if she wanted to make it home for school she took the train. The other alternative was car service trip into city.

I’m puzzled why she was going to dr appointments 3+ hours away. There have to be closer doctors. I lived in rural America and had my daughter at a hospital 3 hours away but that was the closest one that handled high risk. Also, If her appointment wasn’t until 1 then the soonest she would expect to be home would be 5 (not figuring traffic) but the nanny got to NYC by 7 meaning she would have had to leave by st least 4. Something had to have clued the nanny in that there was a problem early on. JMO

Lots of people in the tri state area will go into NYC to see a doctor. I live in Westchester County NY and have done so myself. It isn’t at all convenient, but depending on your issue, it sometimes makes sense because you have a much larger pool of great doctors from which to choose. In my case, it was a neurology issue, that several local doctors could not correctly diagnose. It isn’t at all uncommon; I didn’t even wonder why JD had drs appointments in NYC.

Lots of people in the tri state area will go into NYC to see a doctor. I live in Westchester County NY and have done so myself. It isn’t at all convenient, but depending on your issue, it sometimes makes sense because you have a much larger pool of great doctors from which to choose. In my case, it was a neurology issue, that several local doctors could not correctly diagnose. It isn’t at all uncommon; I didn’t even wonder why JD had drs appointments in NYC.
Completely agree. Didn't even question this at all. CT/Fairfield County is a strange place in certain respects in that while it is close to NYC it offers few of the amenities and quality of services found in the city.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-4_6-13-56.gif
    upload_2019-6-4_6-13-56.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 19
Whether she was going to drive or take the train, if she had an 11:00 am doctor's appointment in NYC, she didn't have much time at all to get there after dropping her kids off. When she stopped in at the house, it must have been intended to be a quick stop and turn around. How would he have known that or was he just lucky?

I'm sure the REAL Patagonia will be interested to hear about this...
Michelle Troconis, jet-setting businesswoman, lived openly with Fotis Dulos as he defied court orders in divorce with missing wife Jennifer

This more about Michelle Troconis background and mentions her Seal Shoes.

“With her sister, Daniella, she developed fashionable water-proof covers for shoes and sold the active wear favored by skiers and surfers through a company called Patagonia Styles Inc.”

It could be Baltimore but that distance doesn't fit the warrant descriptions which states they traveled 4 miles down Albany. Could just be an error IDK. But it seems they were heading down Alabany back to Farmingdale home base. Either the 4 miles is incorrect or the Street name Biltmore is incorrect but that entire passage in the warrant doesn't make sense as written so far as I can tell.
I think it is Baltimore rather than Biltmore and I think that they may have put four miles on the truck zig zagging up and down side streets to find commercial dumpsters and that the four miles may or may not be a precise measure and may just be a ball park estimate. Could his GPS have recorded the distance? Anyhow, who drives exactly four miles anyhow, why not 3.9 or 4.2.?

It’s a horrific thing that a person can be reduced to nothing more than a lifestyle obstacle. Obviously, personality disorders possibly play a huge role and he found his match and together they hatched this brilliantly- senselessly murder. These 2 are stunningly terrible people, not misguided, not simply taken over by a desperation but truly selfish, evil freaks. They have shattered 5 children’s lives whom will now have to rebuild a mom-less life- all for money for themselves, can you imagine them as good- sound parents? Gives me chills. Like so many horrific cases - There is no judgement or sentence long enough. I hope LE connects all the dots in this case and these two are in prison so each one of her children can feel safe from them and eventually rebuild and flourish after their world was shattered. These two scumbags don’t deserve to wear clothes. Moo

Last edited:
Yes to this. Patagonia is a geographic region that is the southern part of Argentina and Chile. I don't think that the company Patagonia could prevent another company from using the word in their name.
Patagonia Styles Inc. sells goods from Argentina and Brazil. It doesn't appear that they sell Patagonia brand inventory. MOO

Excellent article that gives a little more insight into what life was like with this man.

"The paperwork went on to say there was “A risk of physical danger [to one of the children] arising from the possibility that he may manifest suicidal thoughts and act on them” that is if the children continued to have unrestricted and unsupervised contact with their dad Fotis."

What in the world was he doing to those kids? I hope therapy is enough to help them through this all.

Blood found in New Canaan home, garage amid search for missing mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members