Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess they mean they found thirty in five different trash cans... Like six in each or something to that degree?

I'm not totally sure, but I think it means they're looking for 20-something more bags. I think it said the two stopped at 30 locations along a 4-mile stretch, so I'm thinking 30 bags in 30 places.

Assuming they found about 5 and looking for the rest. I'm guessing that's probably where the landfill search came in at. They probably dropped them off in smaller receptacles like at a drug store or fast-food place. Places that are emptied once or more times a day, thereby hoping it would get to a bin and landfill pretty quickly.

An aggressive dog does need good training and consistent handlers.

In this instance, even a Corgi would have at least alerted the victim to a presence. I often think about the usefulness of even a runty dog, I think many child abductions would not have occurred with the presence of a loud dog. Not all, but some.

Even a dog that is not trained to protect and attack, will likely do so when the person with whom it’s bonded is in danger. So you are absolutely right about a smaller type dog being useful, even if it is just to alert you to danger. I always tell my husband “if our dogs aren’t barking, there’s nobody out there”

I know a lot of people have mentioned maybe he had plans to get out of the country that Friday evening. I somehow don't think that was his plan at all.
*I don't see him leaving the country without the children, since it seemed most of the court issues were due to custody. He wanted to solely raise them how he pleased. Skipping the country would only mean her mom would raise the kids, I don't see him going for that.

*Suppose he had plans to take the kids. I'd be very surprised if the guardian ad litem doesn't have control of the kids' passports. I'm sure that had to be one of the 1st things Jennifer requested since he at least mentioned taking them away and never seeing them again.

*Even if he had the passports, I don't see it working. I'm positive one of the kids had a cellphone and would try to call/text their mom and then grandmother at some point after him saying they're all taking a trip.

*Also the chances of one of the 5 children saying something to tip-off TSA or flight staff is very high.

*Only way they would be able to leave without passports would be some pre-booked cruise, got off at port and never got back on. That would be very risky. I'm sure most countries that are cruise-ship bound would at the very least cooperate to find the children and help get them returned, even if they wouldn't extradite Fotis and Michelle back here.
Per one of the early articles he was trying to get them Greek passports, and the court ordered him to stop. Doesn't mean he did. Also, he didn't have to surrender his non -US passports, just his US one. So, its entirely possible he thought he was going to have them unsupervised all weekend, and leave with the kids on foreign passports (possibly via private plane or from Canada) before anyone realized JD was really missing. The nanny taking the kids to NYC foiled that plan. JMO

JD's parents were guarantors for the house, so wouldn't that mean her mom would be paying for it? Or did I misunderstand?

You’re right-I forgot that. So I bet that FD figured he’d live in the house with his girlfriend, and stick JD and her family with the mortgage obligation

Last edited:
Even a dog that is not trained to protect and attack, will likely do so when the person with whom it’s bonded is in danger. So you are absolutely right about a smaller type dog being useful, even if it is just to alert you to danger. I always tell my husband “if our dogs aren’t barking, there’s nobody out there”
I’m disabled and adopted a smaller, very loud dog. At least he warns me if someone is outside, which has happened.

Per one of the early articles he was trying to get them Greek passports, and the court ordered him to stop. Doesn't mean he did. Also, he didn't have to surrender his non -US passports, just his US one. So, its entirely possible he thought he was going to have them unsupervised all weekend, and leave with the kids on foreign passports (possibly via private plane or from Canada) before anyone realized JD was really missing. The nanny taking the kids to NYC foiled that plan. JMO
or a really big boat out of Miami with the GF IMO

I agree. But what did he think would happen? That the nanny would keep them in CT while JD was missing. I guess he just figured everything would continue per their agreement even though JD was missing. Like their mom being missing isn't some how a big big deal. Or maybe he thought that the MIL would let him have the kids, unsupervised, in NY. Nutcase. In any case, this is a good nanny. Mary Poppins material for sure.

I tend to agree with you. I actually had this thought myself earlier on in the investigation when FDs Facebook profile was still active to when the media posted the first current photo of him. It struck me as odd because of all of FDs photos throughout the years, his hair appeared to be the same length.. never that short. FD would’ve had the most physical contact with JD during the struggle to subdue her. It’s also much easier for a man to shave his head and not draw attention than a woman. MT possibly wore a baseball cap to disguise herself as JD and prevent leaving behind hair. JMO.
There are some larger photos in this Daily Mail article where his arms look as if they could be shaved, IMO.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...es-estranged-husband-missing-mother-five.html

From what we have read so far, FD had zero regard for the rules. I do not have any doubt he would do whatever he wanted to get what he wanted.

I wondered the same thing. Was she too trusting? Poor woman. Nothing like this should ever happen to anyone.

What I will never ever understand is how a person could murder someone who at one time - they loved? There was a real human connection.

But they do - every day we hear of these atrocities. Unfortunately and tragically.
Some even have brought children into the world together - and some have not. But at one time there was love and trust.

Sometimes I wonder if our brains can actually accept the possibility that someone whom we loved and loved us, could one day plan and carry out our murder.

I don't know of course, and this can never be tested, but even when women (or men) take extreme precautions - can they really and truly believe that their actual lives are at peril?

From what I gather, Jennifer was a trusting and very kind person - that goes without saying.

It sounds as if she was being as careful as she believed she had to be.

It is difficult for me to fathom that someone who once loved me would in the future - plan to murder and dispose of me.

Just my own thoughts and opinions.

Last edited:
I agree. But what did he think would happen? That the nanny would keep them in CT while JD was missing. I guess he just figured everything would continue per their agreement even though JD was missing. Like their mom being missing isn't some how a big big deal. Or maybe he thought that the MIL would let him have the kids, unsupervised, in NY. Nutcase. In any case, this is a good nanny. Mary Poppins material for sure.
From the custody pleading posted upthread - it would appear that JD planned to be with her mom and her kids Friday the 24th. So the Nanny likely knew of this plan and drove them there (assuming JD would be at her afternoon appointment) and came back home (not sure of this but I read that the police needed permission to enter her home May 24 and her mom told the nanny to let the police in). I will go back and find this as I think this is the problem with their plan. He didn't know of the meeting in NYC at mom's IMO. or if he did, didn't think the kids would be included and didn't think she would be reported as missing so soon? And in their "plan" thought parking the car at the park would lead police to think she was abducted there - all MOO. Which begs the question, was he not there to see the poor clean up job? And if not, was it MT that performed this duty for him? all speculation

double post - but I will add, what the heck did MT think was going to happen??? It seems they flaunted their relationship publicly even before JD moved out from what I've read. IMO

Last edited:
An axe
A hatchet
5 or 6 empty 5 gal. paint/drywall buckets
a portable cement mixer
5-6 bags quick-crete cement powder
dismember parts, put parts in buckets, fill w/ fresh concrete and let cure overnight, toss buckets from bridge into river. Done

Note to self: Never get on enelram's bad side

Maybe that's where in the affidavit why Jennifer stated that Fotis said he would take 2 of the children to Greece to never be seen again.
I just looked and seems like one parent can apply for a child age 12 and up, while 2 parents/permission is needed for ages 11 and under.

Although that affidavit was signed 2 years ago, so not totally sure any of the kids were 12 and up at that point. Maybe he had that thought in mind for when a couple of them got a little older so he could apply alone.

I think he expected the nanny to HAVE to turn the kids over to him since he had a court order to have them that weekend. I think that is why he went Tuesday to NYC to see/get the kids. He probably thought it was a non-issue.

I know a lot of people have mentioned maybe he had plans to get out of the country that Friday evening. I somehow don't think that was his plan at all.
*I don't see him leaving the country without the children, since it seemed most of the court issues were due to custody. He wanted to solely raise them how he pleased. Skipping the country would only mean her mom would raise the kids, I don't see him going for that.

*Suppose he had plans to take the kids. I'd be very surprised if the guardian ad litem doesn't have control of the kids' passports. I'm sure that had to be one of the 1st things Jennifer requested since he at least mentioned taking them away and never seeing them again.

*Even if he had the passports, I don't see it working. I'm positive one of the kids had a cellphone and would try to call/text their mom and then grandmother at some point after him saying they're all taking a trip.

*Also the chances of one of the 5 children saying something to tip-off TSA or flight staff is very high.

*Only way they would be able to leave without passports would be some pre-booked cruise, got off at port and never got back on. That would be very risky. I'm sure most countries that are cruise-ship bound would at the very least cooperate to find the children and help get them returned, even if they wouldn't extradite Fotis and Michelle back here.

Thank you for sharing your solid and great thoughts!

Leasing a private jet - if there was money for it and it looks like there was. Perhaps a possibility?

It seems to me that as his behavior demonstrates "Narcissistic Rage Disorder", he would never consider being looked at as a suspect.

Maybe that's why he didn't take off with his girlfriend and his children. Why would he? He committed the "perfect murder" in his mind. Life goes on for him - or so he thought!

Too superior and intelligent than any police agency!

Can a small private plane fly non-stop to Venezuela?
there are lots of small air strips and refueling places that many pilots can uncover so they don't have to go through normal channels to travel through the islands and onto South America.
This is how drug runners get through. they don't stop at the
airports that check passports, etc.
Illegal operators know how to seek out other illegal operators.

Certain ones could but it would cost a lot per Forbes. Although I'm thinking more just getting out of the country and then flying commercial to Greece. No one wants to go to Venezuela right now. JMO

Bombardier's Global 8000, one of the longest range private jets on the market, can go 7,900 nautical miles on a single tank of gas, flying at Mach 0.85 with 8 passengers. With a fuel capacity of 48,950 lbs, it costs approximately $53,000 to fill the tank. Thirty Amazing Facts About Private Jets

I think he expected the nanny to HAVE to turn the kids over to him since he had a court order to have them that weekend. I think that is why he went Tuesday to NYC to see/get the kids. He probably thought it was a non-issue.

Yes because honestly he has been a complete moron, right? So why would he even fathom not getting the children since JD is missing? "Mom's missing, kids are mine". The more I read about this guy the more irritated I get. So arrogant, it would never occur to him the kids would not be handed over to him. Thankfully for everyone (except Jennifer of course), he is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member