Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are all these DBMs I missed! Speculation? Unverified news reports?

Someone Tweeted that there was heavy police activity at one of Fotis’ properties.

I thought she was a reporter, but she’s just some random person with a Twitter verification.

A reporter responded to her, and said she’d forward the information to her news team.

So we’ll see.

I think its fair to say that there are really 2 states of CT. For better or worse Fairfield Country is almost completely NYC focused and shares more in common with neighboring Westchester County in terms of NYC focus and demographics vs. other counties in CT IMO. Most people can live their lives in Fairfield County never even thinking of Hartford or even knowing much about news in the city or rest of the state. If people watch news or read papers they are NYC based and national focused IMO.

Its a strange situation and I'm not sure there are too many other places like it other than perhaps NY itself with a HUGE disparity between upstate and downstate and perhaps Boston and rest of MA. The CT situation is unfortunate as there really isn't any identification with CT for most of Fairfield County so far as I can tell and there is alot of anger about the tax revenues sent by the County to Hartford each year for distribution. Overall Fairfield County sends quite a bit of money in the form of taxes to Hartford but gets relatively little in return and each year the contribution for schools gets lower and lower. Its a difficult situation overall.
This is true. This is what I mean by income inequality though. There is such a gap in this state that it makes total sense that the richer towns and cities are contributing to the poorer, but because the gap is so large, every side feels it immensely.

It would be very rude. My husband’s family is Cuban. I do not speak Spanish. Of course when the family gets together with extended family for celebrations the Spanish starts flying but my Father-in-law always nips it in the bud. He tells everyone they need to speak English so I am included. Once an aunt poo pooed him and he very diplomatically told her it was rude.

Been on both sides of this. As a Cuban-American, bilingual discussions didn't bother me although I never engaged in them when someone who only spoke one language was present.

Visited Moscow w/out speaking Russian. All I heard was Russian-Russian-Russian -Anance-Russian-Russian-Russian -Anance - Russian-Russian-Russian -Anance - Russian-Russian-Russian -Anance - Russian-Russian-Russian.

Now I call everyone out.

Last edited:
So apparently there is no news conference scheduled for tomorrow.

Despite some media outlets reporting that state police would hold a news conference tomorrow on the #JenniferDulos case, the public information officer for CSP says there won’t be one. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

Yah and the statement from CSP seems to make it sound like there wasn’t one scheduled in the first place. I’m wondering if there was some miscommunication by the media

Jmo

Last edited:
So apparently there is no news conference scheduled for tomorrow.

Despite some media outlets reporting that state police would hold a news conference tomorrow on the #JenniferDulos case, the public information officer for CSP says there won’t be one. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter
Well... that is disappointing.

I understand what you are saying but I don't understand why she would even think that such a pipe dream was remotely possible? T

Understood. In Latin American, people don't trust the courts and the wealthy are far more concerned about embarrassment and losing face than Americans are. JMO, the strong-arm gesture of moving the mistress into their house was meant to provoke a settlement.

In LatAm, the woman's family simply asks - how much to get you to leave and give up all rights to the children. The transgressors know the court will rule against and accept the offer. This form of blackmail while not common is not unheard of.

Unfortunately, in the US, wealthy Americans say "See ya in court we can outlast you." That's where the custody begins - because what FD still has rights to (in the US) is the children & the child support. The tit-for-tat battle FD/MT were losing triggered the murder.

FWIW - In LatAm, FD would have stripped of all parental rights in summary judgement. There rich own the courts and dislike embarrassment. Here the rich like courts and want to punish those who wronged them.

Last edited:
Yah it would not surprise me if in the beginning FD had regular meetings with the FIL to keep him informed of business decisions and the going ons of the projects and how the borrowed money was being spent.

I could see a scenario where as time went on and as the FIL became in poorer health that FD began taking advantage of a built up trust in him that may have been established over time.

JMO and speculation

Agree and as time went on my 2 cents, FD was probably tiring of the ‘pleasing Daddy charade’ and wanted the old man’s money already.

FD found a GF (MT) in 2016 likely as JD father was becoming more ill, then he passes away January 2017. FD has a full fledged GF at this point and flaunting her all over town.

Asking the preposterous proposition that JD and their children live with him and MT and her daughter in the Farmington house. Coincidence he comes up with the asinine scheme after Dad’s dead. Nope. With FIL gone FD was Done and Done putting on appearances as his audience of one passed away.

I know MANY men like FD (not the murder part), but men with contempt for their wealthy wives, as they also live off them and their wealthy FIL’s, just waiting for the day they don’t have to kiss up to the old man. It’s sickening. But, I see it around here all the time.

JD fled in June 2017 and filed divorce July 2017 ...

I’m new and don’t want to break the rules but I found info on a public missing persons page on Facebook....

I am not good at determining if a FB is an “official” missing person page. I would ask a mod. Best to make sure before we get a lot of messages removed or another warning. Same goes with talking about FD’s mother’s accident. Tread lightly.
Have any seasoned WS folks seen the FB account? Would it be allowed? TIA

this must related to the 7pm ish 4 mile dumping of the garbage bags? I am curious how they can be described as bloody- is the video that sharp? or the 5 they recovered had blood and they are saying they all are bloody? Astounding they had them in an open pick up truck - I'm beginning to think drugs are in play IMO

JMO
MOO

Based on past photos of FD and MT, I’m thinking drugs may be involved, too. They’re both athletes, and looked fit and healthy before. Recent photos show a marked difference.

Perhaps the stress of the last two weeks have contributed to the haggard appearance of the two. I’m also considering the brazenness and delusion of the crime...

JMO

JMO
MOO

Based on past photos of FD and MT, I’m thinking drugs may be involved, too. They’re both athletes, and looked fit and healthy before. Recent photos show a marked difference.

Perhaps the stress of the last two weeks have contributed to the haggard appearance of the two. I’m also considering the brazenness and delusion of the crime...

JMO

MT looks particularly methy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads