Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone Tweeted that there was heavy police activity at one of Fotis’ properties.

I thought she was a reporter, but she’s just some random person with a Twitter verification.

A reporter responded to her, and said she’d forward the information to her news team.

So we’ll see.
Yes, people are posting pictures of police at the Farmington house and now someone has set up a live feed to show everything that seems to be happening at the West Hartford Reservoir. MSM seems to be on the way but from the pictures its hard to see if any news trucks have arrived. NC Scanner seems to be back online though.

I thought it would be useful to re-post this so we do not get derailed with personal anecdotes.

Please continue discussion here.

This case is dedicated to discussion about a missing and presumed murdered victim, Jennifer Dulos. You may discuss specific court documents that relate to the issues between the couple, but generalized bashing of the judge is not allowed, and the courts and/or legal system are not the subject of this discussion. Please stay on topic or face possible temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

ETA: Also please note that long, personal anecdotes derail the conversation and make it all about you instead of the case at hand. Such posts are off topic and will be removed at moderator discretion.

I am not good at determining if a FB is an “official” missing person page. I would ask a mod. Best to make sure before we get a lot of messages removed or another warning. Same goes with talking about FD’s mother’s accident. Tread lightly.
Have any seasoned WS folks seen the FB account? Would it be allowed? TIA
I tread lightly on the entire FB issue here on WS. So far as I know there is no official FB page for MD. Does anyone know differently?

From the article just posted by @hey-Debbie:

On Wednesday evening, state police said there will be no press conference on Thursday, as previously reported.

Connecticut State Police released a statement saying, "The Connecticut State Police will not be holding a press conference tomorrow. We continue to support the New Canaan Police Department as they continue to search for Jennifer Dulos. Members of the Major Crimes Unit will continue to diligently comb through mountains of trash at the Materials Innovation and Recycling Authority in search of evidence pertaining to this investigation. Anybody with any information related to this case should contact the New Canaan Police Department."

CT Post reporter
@Tara_ONeill_
People are claiming police switched broadcasts offline because they found something... There are often audio problems with radio/scanner apps. And for the record, anything related to the search is most likely on encrypted channels that none of us can access.

I think its fair to say that there are really 2 states of CT. For better or worse Fairfield Country is almost completely NYC focused and shares more in common with neighboring Westchester County in terms of NYC focus and demographics vs. other counties in CT IMO. Most people can live their lives in Fairfield County never even thinking of Hartford or even knowing much about news in the city or rest of the state. If people watch news or read papers they are NYC based and national focused IMO.

Its a strange situation and I'm not sure there are too many other places like it other than perhaps NY itself with a HUGE disparity between upstate and downstate and perhaps Boston and rest of MA. The CT situation is unfortunate as there really isn't any identification with CT for most of Fairfield County so far as I can tell and there is alot of anger about the tax revenues sent by the County to Hartford each year for distribution. Overall Fairfield County sends quite a bit of money in the form of taxes to Hartford but gets relatively little in return and each year the contribution for schools gets lower and lower. Its a difficult situation overall.

As a resident of Westchester County, and living right across the border from Fairfield County, I completely agree with this notion that there are 2 Connecticuts; similar to NYC and upstate NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay