Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She attends the same school they used to attend before the divorce ( or one of them) per msm. Nothing indicates she attends NCCD which is an hour away from Farmington. JMO
Oh! Good point! I will delete my post... Thank you!!

She attends the same school they used to attend before the divorce ( or one of them) per msm. Nothing indicates she attends NCCD which is an hour away from Farmington. JMO
The school the kids attended before she moved to NC is Renbrook in West Hartford, probably less than a half hour away, more like 15 minutes.

I’m starting to suspect that it’s highly possible MT sung like a canary...
Jmo
I'm starting to feel that way also. I read that multiple search warrants have been issued. Judges don't sign off on search warrants without good reason.

Maybe her monitor is something like this
The devices, known as ReliAlert XC3, have two-way communication capabilities that allow both electronic monitoring officers at the criminal court and employees at Track Group’s monitoring center to call an individual wearing a monitor at any time. The wearer can press a button on the device to reach the monitoring center, but there is no way to decline an incoming call.

I have done a little research. I have not found any that have an interface screen but I have read there are some models that have two way communication. Still trying to figure out how. I will keep looking.
apparently some models use both cell phone and gps technology.
This is rather than the old technology where a land phone had to be installed in home.
And yes some models have 2 way voice communication just like cell phone.
Prices to 'rent' these units are all over the board from $3.-$15.
per day for unit and monitoring. Supposedly in Ct. perp is supposed to pay rental/monitoring fee, but they admit the state
usually picks up the tab.

It was very sad and eerie yesterday at Waveny. The big poster of Jennifer's picture and car and LE parked at top of the park in the exact Suburban she drove. NCPD searched his other home under construction in NC all day. As for the mother being hit, I tend to think it was an accident. But what is bizarre is they kept her employed as their nanny for 2 years after? She didn't have a license. How did they trust her around cars with their little kids? Didn't he have some anger towards her? He probably had affairs all through their marriage, so that wouldn't surprise me if he was with the nanny.
<modsnipped sleuthing non poi>

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what I'm thinking, too.
LE likely has FD's phone pinging at/near her home on the 22nd and/or 23rd.

It's possible FD may have been dropped off or driven himself to the area of JD's home on the night of the 23rd and concealed himself somewhere overnight.

He almost certainly would have been there at her residence very early on the morning of the 24th, waiting to see JD leave to drop the kids off at school.

He would have needed to ensure that he was prepared to act immediately upon her return, and to make sure that no one else entered the home in the meantime.

JMO.

Yes stupid idiot also had his phone on during the prior days. He must have stayed over the prior night in NC to be by her house so early that Friday morning. Traffic south from Hartford that morning could have taken 3+ hours.

I'm not sure what the liens are on this Farmington home.
I believe JD and FD borrowed $500,000 to build it, from HF.
If that is the only lien, which I doubt, then it would be up to
whoever holds the lien. If he financed part of home from a
bank, then it's up to bank to start foreclosure proceedings and
often on homes like this, it can take a year or two for this to be completed. Until that's completed FD/JD can legally use the
home.

Yeah, regardless of who owns it or who has liens on it, the legal eviction process has to happen, which can take a while. She will have access to the home in the mean time. If she isn’t arrested I assume she will try to drag this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4