Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fire was deemed accidental, so I'm not suspicious of that one. It was so tragic. :(
I don't know, in the universe of this abuser, I would want to take another look at anything deemed "accidental" that happened in his vicinity. Many things are deemed accidental at the time that, upon review, are not accidents after all. Just saying it is possible.

Radar Online on Twitter

"Police are closing in on what they believe is a major development in the case of missing Connecticut mom, Jennifer Dulos."

Fingers and toes crossed!

Same here, I'm so nervous about what they'll find though. Honestly for the sake of the kids I really don't want to hear the gory details - this case is traumatizing enough as is.

I wonder why they return to the Hartford incinerator plant when they have found nothing so far and they have MT's statement.

Because other evidence still sends them to look for human remains that were left at a place where a waste removal service picks up garbage and takes it to the incinerator plant

Please forgive me if this has been addressed... I am trying to catch up.

Has there been anything said about where the children were between school pick up (by the nanny?) and when the nanny had unlocked the door for the LE (with permission from JD’s mother)?
There is so much information that it is difficult to keep track of it all.

:)

edited for spelling. ugh

Last edited:
No news? What if side piece/concubine doesn't know where Jennifer is?? Ugh

Or waiting long enough for some evidence to be gone. It has been reported that some trash was not incinerated but they have been going through it for days. Maybe she thinks there is not anything left to find? MOO

Ugh, barrels full of chemicals make me think of Dahmer (and not in the cannibalism way). :confused:

Based on what the insider who knows the family said, I think you're right about FD's meticulousness. The spreadsheets for the kids and such. He probably put a lot of thought into how we was going to dispose of the body. :(

Well with some digging I've found more than I ever needed to
know about dissolving a human body into liquid in 24 hours.

Apparently a guy in Mexico was doing this and police found over 300 barrels scattered around, that contained a liquid sludge.

<modsnip: Let's not tell them if they don't already know ;)>

Last edited by a moderator:
From Radaronline:

"The source noted that police are swarming a large property located in Farmington, Connecticut based on the information provided to them in the three-hour meeting."
Does anyone have the GPS coordinates or a google earth link to this Farmington property?

Thanks

Thank you - this is a horrible case and I've followed many over the years - the properties he owns/Fore Group owns:
Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.
Fore Group - 4 Jefferson Crossing - former marital home now shared by JD and MT and subject of new search after MT spoke with prosecutor 6/6/19 (3 hours)

Fore Group - 61 Sturbridge Hill - located near NC house that JD lives in (speculation that this house may have been used to lie in wait for her and banging heard)
Loud banging heard at Fotis Dulos’ New Canaan property one day after Jennifer’s disappearance
Fore Group -80 Mountain Spring Rd - FD spent 2 hours here the afternoon of the disappearance (see arrest warrant)
Fore Group - Olcott way - FD property - Did LE search this property?

69 Welles Lane NC - home of JD and children

View attachment 188044
ETA correct banging story
Thank you!

Please forgive me if this has been addressed... I am trying to catch up.

Has there been anything said about where the children where between school pick up (by the nanny?) and when the nanny had unlocked the door for the LE (with permission from JD’s mother)?
There is so much information that it is difficult to keep track of it all.

:)
From the mom's custody pleading it may be inferred the Nanny gave LE a code to enter the property as she is the one who picked the children up and was continuously with them at the NYC apartment. The pleading is in the media links file. Nanny was not there based on this information. Also, no one answered the door when they knocked. (warrant)
ETA: link to both documents in this news story
Lawyers for Dulos children, grandmother in court for custody status

From Radaronline:

"The source noted that police are swarming a large property located in Farmington, Connecticut based on the information provided to them in the three-hour meeting."
Does anyone have the GPS coordinates or a google earth link to this Farmington property?

Thanks

That article was YESTERDAY, and I think has already been extensively discussed here.

This is old information and as of yet, there is no new MSM info posted

I love that your search history is probably as demented as mine.

The metal banging is the only part of what we know that makes me think there is a possibility this happened, but where is the drum? LE was at the property with the banging later that day.
They did not seize his truck until May 31 - he could have taken anything anywhere but I hope he had his cell with him and they now have his records - this is why I think the Farmington house and processing plant are important. IMO - that's where they will find what they are looking for because they know where he's been - all speculation
link to warrant
Lawyers for Dulos children, grandmother in court for custody status

No doubt in my mind that both murderers know where JD is.

I have been trying to think out of the box about where they put her as we wait for MT's info to come out.

Is it possible that she was disposed of in a contractor's bag in NC but not on one of his sites? Is it possible that he was on each of the properties in Farmington with materials used in the murder but they didn't take her there? Where does trash from NC go? Are there other construction waste bins in the area? If they went on back roads to the highway (through NC to Pound Ridge and up through Ridgefield to 84) is there somewhere they could have placed her--- park area, wooded area, etc?

All that said, MT has the key and I am sure that she has given all the detail needed to file murder charges and find this woman. Hopefully she will be found before the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member