Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There wouldn't have been enough time. It takes one and half hours to go between JDs home in NC and his home at JC in Farmington.
I was alluding to his construction in New Canaan
Snipped
“On Friday, investigators were joined at one point by Troconis, who spent about an hour with investigators on the property. It was not immediately known what Troconis and her attorney, Andrew Bowman were doing on the property, but drone footage from the scene showed investigators focusing on the wooded area behind the home that leads to the West Hartford Reservoir.”

Just reading what we know about FD now is so frightening, one can only imagine how scared JD was of him. He’s diabolical and would have been meticulously planning, just like a good builder does, every little nook and cranny. It is so hard to believe that he wouldn’t have thought about the security cameras recording his four mile long dumping spree, let alone having both of their cell phones turned on.
Could it be all of that was planned as a diversion so the police would spend most of their time focusing on the trash plant while JD’s body decomposes elsewhere? While it’s true her blood was found on clothing and a sponge in five of those recovered trash bags, did he know that wouldn’t be enough to convict him?

I have actually thought of this. Maybe putting things in the trash cans was a diversion? But then I think he could have dispersed with all evidence somewhere off CCTV and would have only been looked at as a POI due to contentious divorce.

I was alluding to his construction in New Canaan
Snipped
“On Friday, investigators were joined at one point by Troconis, who spent about an hour with investigators on the property. It was not immediately known what Troconis and her attorney, Andrew Bowman were doing on the property, but drone footage from the scene showed investigators focusing on the wooded area behind the home that leads to the West Hartford Reservoir.”
Wasn't there a search at that reservoir the night before MT met with LE???

I have actually thought of this. Maybe putting things in the trash cans was a diversion? But then I think he could have dispersed with all evidence somewhere off CCTV and would have only been looked at as a POI due to contentious divorce.
Yeah, that makes sense. I’m just so suspicious of him.
MG may be right. lol

I doubt he would use Jr's blood in the trash bags as part of a diversion. IMO that may be enough to find him guilty of murder even if they don't find her body.

The more I think about it, and I'm all over the place with where JD's remains are, the more I'm bothered by how complicated FD made this. This could have been much easier for him. Yet he chose to do it the hard way. He could have killed her in the garage and left, leaving him hours to deal with his own clean up. During that time he could have had MT use his credit card to place some online orders making it look like he was at his residence. Instead he decides to leave with her body, and well you know the rest...bloody evidence left all over the place. all JMO

Wasn't there a search at that reservoir the night before MT met with LE???
I snipped from article posted here this am, this says FRI , I assume the day after she was brought in for questioning.
Jennifer Dulos search enters 17th day; investigators back at trash plant
Feeling like after attack in her garage, they cleaned up with their many bags - they moved her body in her car to his construction in New Canaan and then dropped her car off at the Wavenly Park , which could mean MT picked FD up from dropped car or vise versa since she would not be recognized - they drove to Hartford at night got rid of items from initial scene, then went back to new construction in New Canaan and now disposed of JD’s body which could have been very late, thus- early am banging the following morning after she went missing could and would then be relevant. Pretty sure this scenario was shared way back in someone’s post and a comment was made “ they were very very busy”, think that commenter was correct. If MT brought them to new construction in New Canaan the day after meeting with LE, perhaps she was walking them through net version and IF the drones saw LE looking in woods , this ties in his poison Ivy break out. Still wondering if MT has it too.

The more I think about it, and I'm all over the place with where JD's remains are, the more I'm bothered by how complicated FD made this. This could have been much easier for him. Yet he chose to do it the hard way. He could have killed her in the garage and left, leaving him hours to deal with his own clean up. During that time he could have had MT use his credit card to place some online orders making it look like he was at his residence. Instead he decides to leave with her body, and well you know the rest...bloody evidence left all over the place. all JMO
I honestly think that he did plan a simple, ambush her in the garage, strangle her, put her in the car and bury her in a prepared, preplanned spot. But something didn't work out and there was a wound that bled profusely (head wound) and that made everything fall apart and he had to ad lib the scenario from there out. Because he is reported to be a spread sheet, meticulous planner he didn't function well in this way and made stupid mistakes.
He started out with a plan and ended it with a planned place of disposal, everything in between is a mess.

BBM. I agree that it got complicated very quickly. It makes you wonder what the original plan was. Was he going to make it look like she just ran away? Suicide? Some random killing? An accidental death?

I can't imagine that plan 1 was just to disappear her body and ignore the obvious spotlight that would be placed on him.

I honestly think that he did plan a simple, ambush her in the garage, strangle her, put her in the car and bury her in a prepared, preplanned spot. But something didn't work out and there was a wound that bled profusely (head wound) and that made everything fall apart and he had to ad lib the scenario from there out. Because he is reported to be a spread sheet, meticulous planner he didn't function well in this way and made stupid mistakes.
He started out with a plan and ended it with a planned place of disposal, everything in between is a mess.
Yes, I too believe that the murder, how it occurred and what resulted from that act were not as he had planned. I would never murder anyone but the last thing I would do is drive around with a body in my car. But, because LE states that there were signs of a clean up it's apparent to me that he wanted to disappear JD. Praying LE is able to find useful evidence at the MIRA and the other searched locations.

I wonder if this was for MT
Fore Group Inc., Jobs & Salary for Foreign Workers | myvisajobs.com

Fore Group Inc. has filed 1 labor condition applications for H1B visa and 1 labor certifications for green card from fiscal year 2016 to 2018. Fore Group was ranked 57120 among all visa sponsors. Please note that 0 LCA for H1B Visa and 0 LC for green card have been denied or withdrawn during the same period.

I snipped from article posted here this am, this says FRI , I assume the day after she was brought in for questioning.
Jennifer Dulos search enters 17th day; investigators back at trash plant
Feeling like after attack in her garage, they cleaned up with their many bags - they moved her body in her car to his construction in New Canaan and then dropped her car off at the Wavenly Park , which could mean MT picked FD up from dropped car or vise versa since she would not be recognized - they drove to Hartford at night got rid of items from initial scene, then went back to new construction in New Canaan and now disposed of JD’s body which could have been very late, thus- early am banging the following morning after she went missing could and would then be relevant. Pretty sure this scenario was shared way back in someone’s post and a comment was made “ they were very very busy”, think that commenter was correct. If MT brought them to new construction in New Canaan the day after meeting with LE, perhaps she was walking them through net version and IF the drones saw LE looking in woods , this ties in his poison Ivy break out. Still wondering if MT has it too.
LE has video surveillance of FD arriving home from Hartford on 5/24. I would think that LE would have watched that neighbors camera for any later movement in or out of that driveway. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay