Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't know but Albany Avenue doesn't look like a rich area to me. It's likely that he picked the street because there were garbage containers available. Maybe he knew the pickup time.

Yes, it is not an area with wealth. I would add that different addresses could have different carting companies. When in CT, I have a choice of three carting companies to buy services from. Although the pick up is the same day for the whole town, the disposal site is different for one of the companies. Name of the company is usually on the bin-- large multi-dwelling or individual receptacle.

One of the first things LE did was to get DNA and hair samples from both of them the day after she disappeared. They had her car from the park at that time. They may have had samples of hair from the head rest that clearly were not hers and wanted to compare. MOO MOO

One of the first things LE did was to get DNA and hair samples from both of them the day after she disappeared. They had her car from the park at that time. They may have had samples of hair from the head rest that clearly were not hers and wanted to compare. MOO MOO
They never said they took samples from MT, just FD from what I remember.

If he followed the law, which he’s been known to skirt before. I believe it is just a form, not in person. JMO

ETA: for a US passport you need consent of both parents but they do not need to be present just submit a form (which could easily be forged). Iirc he was seeking Greek citizenships for the kids so their rules may be more lax. JMO

The DS-3053 requires a notary seal in order to submit. I doubt a notary would jeopardize their standing to forge. The raised seal and number are required to submit the form. And you need that person's ID copied front and back. In many cases the notary will also stamp that sheet of paper. Not easy to forge. The US government has gotten very good at closing documentation loopholes. My youngest needed a signed and notarized tavel consent form to travel with my inlaws and spouse since I was not there, even though my child had a passport.

"If one parent/guardian cannot go with the child to apply for the passport, they can give permission by completing Form DS-3053 “Statement of Consent." You must submit the completed form with the child's passport application. The parent that cannot go with the child must:

• Sign and date Form DS-3053 in the presence of a certified notary public, and
  • Submit a photocopy of the front and back side of the ID that they present to the notary public with Form DS-3053." From:Children Under 16

Travel consent form:Minor Travel Consent Form

Prenup or postnup? Anyone know if there was one or more? Are these filed in Ct? Was the FD/JD wedding in NY or Ct? (Or maybe somewhere else)?

Do we know if JD still had any banked IVF eggs or IXIVF embryos or anything?

I sure hope JD had her own separate safety deposit box hidden somewhere in a NY bank as separate property, that it contains some written documents, and that it might tell us more.

I hope her work in progress was cloud backuped and/or that she had a hard copy of her writings secured somewhere.

I’m surprised that FD didn’t set the whole place on fire. I hear he likes fires.

Figures.

I wonder if this was for MT
Fore Group Inc., Jobs & Salary for Foreign Workers | myvisajobs.com

Fore Group Inc. has filed 1 labor condition applications for H1B visa and 1 labor certifications for green card from fiscal year 2016 to 2018. Fore Group was ranked 57120 among all visa sponsors. Please note that 0 LCA for H1B Visa and 0 LC for green card have been denied or withdrawn during the same period.

MT doesn’t need an H1B visa or green card-remember, she was born in Tennessee. As the laws currently stand, she is considered a US citizen, isn’t she?

Jfc this is terrible. It’s getting worse by the day.
And when I think about what her family is going through, it’s just unimaginable. For JD’s Mom, it’s a nightmare come true, but for those five innocent children...how do they ever process this? How can they explain this to them?
How a parent could do this to his children is just inexplicable.

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 57s57 seconds ago

JUST IN: New Canaan PD has set up a dedicated website and email for the #JenniferDulos case. Details below
1f447.png
@News12CT

Does this mean he goes back to the house that he lived in with MT? Next thing is he's going to want to visit the kids. So much safer for everyone when he's confined. How can her family deal with this?
It’s a frightening thought. Does JD have any siblings?
Personally, I would move the children to another location if he gets out.

My guess is that Pattis will ask for a continuance tomorrow...and I don't think the DA will object as they are still investigating. No doubt that Pattis will try to get his bail reduced and FD out of jail, but I expect the DA to fiercely object and we may find out a little more...this is all if they don't find her body before then.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member