Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is not an area with wealth. I would add that different addresses could have different carting companies. When in CT, I have a choice of three carting companies to buy services from. Although the pick up is the same day for the whole town, the disposal site is different for one of the companies. Name of the company is usually on the bin-- large multi-dwelling or individual receptacle.
Being a builder, he’s probably very familiar with trash disposal and land fills etc.

It’s a frightening thought. Does JD have any siblings?
Personally, I would move the children to another location if he gets out.
No siblings in the US.
The children are with their grandmother in NYC and she has hired a guard to watch them since day one.
He also, would have an ankle bracelet as MT has, I would think.

Exactly. I really hope not. I don't see how unless his wonderful new lawyer is fronting him the money.

His lawyer won’t front him the money but he may facilitate getting some of “FD’s” money that he couldn’t do easily by himself while vacationing in the beautiful and splendid Bridgeport Correctional Center. Don’t be surprised if he does post bond; but there could be more charges coming before he does; Pattis may be just blowing smoke.

They may have, but it was never reported or mentioned in the warrant.

She may have submitted one willingly, making the need for a warrant moot. Most of the reports about being uncooperative were about FD. She may have been more cooperative which is why she was housed in NCPD before her arraignment. We just don't know. If they had to use a warrant to get her DNA it would have been in the documents submitted to the court.

That’s fine, but he could kill the armed guard, kidnap the kids from school, I don’t know. I’d feel better knowing that HE doesn’t know where his kids are located.

The armed guard is trained for just such events; Fotis would stand a pretty good chance of being killed himself, rather than the other way around, and that isn’t part of his plan. GF seems pretty on top of things, and seems to have anticipated her son-in-law pretty well in the last couple of weeks. I am comfortable thinking that FD will have no access to those children if he should happen to bond out. I think GF has his assets tied up to the point that he will have a hard time accessing anything. I don’t think he really owns anything that even looks like collateral by himself, with no other claim already attached to it. It may be fun to see how difficult GF can make things for him, by just doing what she is legally able to do. I only wish she was younger, by about 15 years.

I wonder if this was for MT
Fore Group Inc., Jobs & Salary for Foreign Workers | myvisajobs.com

Fore Group Inc. has filed 1 labor condition applications for H1B visa and 1 labor certifications for green card from fiscal year 2016 to 2018. Fore Group was ranked 57120 among all visa sponsors. Please note that 0 LCA for H1B Visa and 0 LC for green card have been denied or withdrawn during the same period.

Well, as she is about the only employee of Fore Group, Inc, it makes perfect sense. Except that I thought her arrest documents had used the letters TN as place of birth, implying Tennessee. Her family name is Venezuelan, she received a college diploma from Venezuela, and a close family member was employed for quite some time in Venezuela.

So perhaps "TN" is a typo. In country code, it is used for both Tonga and Tunisia. Venezuela is usually VE. I find it odd that a legal arrest document would be using US state abbreviations, but that may just be CT. When I purchased a firearm, I used the abbreviation "UK" and the store was all over it, making me correct the application to "United Kingdom".

Recently?
I heard on the news a real estate agent with an anonymous client made a vulture offer for one of the properties not sure which one but it was 2 mil for a 4 mil house

Since they are in a divorce proceeding (where you can't sell assets without the other person's consent) and with him owing monies to her mother (per the lawsuit, and I would think her lawyers and any other creditors would want the proceeds held if there are any), I wonder how a sale could go through let alone him getting access to the monies if the house was sold-- for bond or lawyer's fees.

It is kind of nice that all of his cash is tethered.

He had been claiming poverty. His inability to come up with the bond does lead me to believe that he doesn't have money and has been an awful developer because he can't get the value he needs out of his real estate.

Well, as she is about the only employee of Fore Group, Inc, it makes perfect sense. Except that I thought her arrest documents had used the letters TN as place of birth, implying Tennessee. Her family name is Venezuelan, she received a college diploma from Venezuela, and a close family member was employed for quite some time in Venezuela.

So perhaps "TN" is a typo. In country code, it is used for both Tonga and Tunisia. Venezuela is usually VE. I find it odd that a legal arrest document would be using US state abbreviations, but that may just be CT. When I purchased a firearm, I used the abbreviation "UK" and the store was all over it, making me correct the application to "United Kingdom".
She was born in Tennessee while her father was doing a residency at a hospital there. She is a US citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay