Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it is shameful of this lawyer to take this case. Yes the accused is entitled but this lawyer is entitled to take or not take this case. He seems to have actually gone after it. He can do whatever he wants and choose to help bring good into the world, but he pro bono represents this just to get his mug on TV a few more times? He's disgusting. Total publicity hound, bit too in love with himself from the looks of his website. So maybe it is a good match.
Not defending this individual attorney, but this type of thing happens when there are high profile cases. It’s basically “free” ad space for the firm. It seems like a smart business move. Lawyers have to pay the light bills too.

I have been lurking and following this case. My impression is that FD is smart, charming, and has shown a lifetime of manipulation. Not to go too far down a psychology path, but some of the traits of a sociopath. And I don't think he likes to lose or even has much experience at it. I believe he is the type to burn down his only shed instead of splitting it with someone else. Win the battle (always), but maybe not the war.

So I was shocked to hear the disposal of the bags in Hartford. He seems smarter than that. Cell phone tracking and videos- I would think he is well aware of the significance. He seems pretty bright.

Because a body has not been found (as far as we know), I wonder if some of FD's and MT's activities are a red herring. I keep checking in to see additional charges. But not much is happening. If FD enlisted outside help, this case could drag on.

People sell assets without the other person's consent all the time. It happened in my divorce. I'm a CT resident.

Since they are in a divorce proceeding (where you can't sell assets without the other person's consent) and with him owing monies to her mother (per the lawsuit, and I would think her lawyers and any other creditors would want the proceeds held if there are any), I wonder how a sale could go through let alone him getting access to the monies if the house was sold-- for bond or lawyer's fees.

It is kind of nice that all of his cash is tethered.

He had been claiming poverty. His inability to come up with the bond does lead me to believe that he doesn't have money and has been an awful developer because he can't get the value he needs out of his real estate.

https://findjenniferdulos.com/

Jennifer Dulos case: New Canaan police launch website seeking clues
Jennifer Dulos case: New Canaan police launch website seeking clues
Updated 12:22 pm EDT, Monday, June 10, 2019
[...]
New Canaan police have also created a website dedicated to the Jennifer Dulos case.

“We urge everyone with information regarding Jennifer’s disappearance to contact us,” New Canaan Police Chief Leon Krolikowski said in a statement. “We will not rest until we find Jennifer.”
[...]

https://findjenniferdulos.com/

Well its certainly been hard to keep up with this thread. But thanks to everyone for the frequent updates and posts of news articles. I hope she is found soon and justice served. I also hope that both of those charged see the full punishment of the law.

I have one quick query re LE knowing the blood contamination in the garage and on the sponges and cloths was from JD. How do police determine that when the person is missing? Would her physicians have blood samples? Would they be able to ascertain her DNA from close relatives like a parent or child?
Tooth brush?

People sell assets without the other person's consent all the time. It happened in my divorce. I'm a CT resident.
@gitana1 had posted the requirements in CT about property sale during separation/divorce proceedings. Yes, it may happen that people try and do sell against the rule of the court. But, I doubt that he will be able to skirt the issue given all that he has going on.

Yes, a local brought up how windy and treacherous this road can be just to drive on, let alone jog down.

I thought it was possible to enter the property through woods from the back and recall seeing a news reporter discussing this standing in a cul-de-sac behind her property (dead end road if thats not a term used in the US!).

For what its worth I'm not convinced that dismemberment is the only likely way that poor JD was disposed of. Given the very tight timelines I still think its possible she was buried or thrown into water somewhere. I just have a feeling FD would have wanted the quickest way to get rid of her body. Her nanny and mother responded so quickly to her disappearance he really did not have much time before the police were on his trail - and I think he might well have realised in advance that that was likely to be the case when he planned it. Noting all the other similar cases quoted by our friends here, its seems very possible they will never find JD, or not for a considerable time. Sadly. She deserved so much better.

One of the recent articles states that she didn't give information that would lead them to the body, so this might not be an option.

I think she knows what was in the bags. I don't think she would be lying about it.

Because they know there is more evidence there (perhaps even a murder weapon) that could be vital in obtaining a conviction, especially if they don't find the body. Also, they can't put off this search for later.
If LE knows JD @ MIRA, discussions with MT wouldn’t include her pointing them to a body. Just a thought.

We don't know that a deal was reached in that meeting. Atty's in the media not tied to the case can chat all day long about what happened but they don't know what happened in this meeting IMO.

In a case like this I think it would be unusual for a final deal to be put on the table immediately without checking out the statements of MT (case is just too high profile and witness has little personal credibility due to what appears to be an active role in the crime). Working a witness is a process and it takes time, particularly when the witness doesn't have much credibility based on prior actions and being previously uncooperative.

What I'm curious about with this process of working with a previously uncooperative witness is how much time will the States Prosecutor work to verify her statements and use precious LE resources to track back her statements before they let her hang? I seriously wonder how much info MT has to offer or if her meeting with States Atty last week was simply another opportunity on her part to waste everyone's time?
No reason not to offer a deal. If she lies it’s off the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay