Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they are in a divorce proceeding (where you can't sell assets without the other person's consent) and with him owing monies to her mother (per the lawsuit, and I would think her lawyers and any other creditors would want the proceeds held if there are any), I wonder how a sale could go through let alone him getting access to the monies if the house was sold-- for bond or lawyer's fees.

It is kind of nice that all of his cash is tethered.

He had been claiming poverty. His inability to come up with the bond does lead me to believe that he doesn't have money and has been an awful developer because he can't get the value he needs out of his real estate.
Karma.

I have been following cases here for about ten years now, and one thing I have seen, over and over again...murderers are very seldom as clever as we often assume they are. More often than not, they are just lucky. It is extremely difficult to find a body unless you have specific information on its location. We all have lost our keys or such at home, and turned the house upside down trying to find them. Now imagine trying to find a human body, that may or may not be concealed or intact, when you may not even know the general area to search. I frankly think it is a miracle that anyone is ever found without being led to the location. I think I am probably in the minority here, but I don't really believe that JD was meticulously dismembered and scattered. I think she more likely was taken somewhere and covered or buried, perhaps with use of construction equipment. I really felt like MT was involved enough that she would know the location of the remains, but now I am rethinking that. Finally, I agree with gitana and a few others in stating that, if LE had recovered any human tissue, there would be murder charges by now. I do believe they are searching for other evidence at MIRA...a murder weapon perhaps, other physical evidence that may strengthen the case. I do believe that they will find JD eventually, with or without help from MT or FD, and I believe FD will be successfully prosecuted. JMO
My question is, why would he spend the time and effort disposing of 30 bags of evidence while he left JD laying around?

I heard on the news a real estate agent with an anonymous client made a vulture offer for one of the properties not sure which one but it was 2 mil for a 4 mil house

He just might be able to finally sell all of his properties ... with a bruised ego, but money is money...

but if the properties or a property is sold, shouldn't JD's mom somehow get some of that? or does she still have to prove FD got a loan from the family?

Well, as she is about the only employee of Fore Group, Inc, it makes perfect sense. Except that I thought her arrest documents had used the letters TN as place of birth, implying Tennessee. Her family name is Venezuelan, she received a college diploma from Venezuela, and a close family member was employed for quite some time in Venezuela.

So perhaps "TN" is a typo. In country code, it is used for both Tonga and Tunisia. Venezuela is usually VE. I find it odd that a legal arrest document would be using US state abbreviations, but that may just be CT. When I purchased a firearm, I used the abbreviation "UK" and the store was all over it, making me correct the application to "United Kingdom".
MT doesn’t need an H1B visa or green card-remember, she was born in Tennessee. As the laws currently stand, she is considered a US citizen, isn’t she?

She may have dual citizenship in Venezuela but media has reported and the documents state she is a US citizen as well.

My children have dual citizenship but always travel on their US passport as it allows them the most protections if abroad.

I don't think they believe she is alive. IMO, they are reaching out for any info on the movements of the victim and suspects.

I think she may be from Venezuela?

Michelle Troconis, who is originally from Venezuela and also has ties to Argentina....

Troconis — a Native of Venezuela Who Went to College in Venezuela — Previously Lived in Miami, Is Divorced

Michelle Troconis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

ETA:

Troconis is the daughter of renowned pediatric cardiac surgeon Carlos Traconis, 71, who has a foundation in his native Venezuela and has worked for hospitals in the US, Italy and the Dominican Republic.

According to public records, she was born September 1974 in Tennessee, where her dad had a pediatric residency at the Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis.

EXCLUSIVE: Socialite girlfriend of Connecticut husband who was arrested over the disappearance of mom of five Jennifer Dulos has a 12-year-old lovechild with a dashing Argentinian Olympic skier

Last edited:
Interesting. Just read this----
Sources said police also are trying to determine why Fotis Dulos is covered in a poison ivy rash and where he may have gotten it. They noticed the poison ivy last week when they executed a body search warrant on him and took his DNA.
Police return to Hartford trash plant Saturday in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer
There was conjecture regarding FD lying in wait. There are woods behind JD’s NC home. Wonder if there is poison ivy there?

It’s been speculated whether FD and MT possibly stayed the night of 5/23 at the Sturbridge Hill residence. If they did and this was not a regular occurrence (an overnight at Sturbridge) might the utilities (electric, natural gas, water) reflect a surge in usage? I suppose the opposite could be true with the Farmington residence as well as any other homes owned by FD. Is this something LE would definitely be looking at?

This website (https://www.multiplecitizenship.com/wscl/ws_VENEZUELA.html) explains how dual citizenship works for someone born abroad (in MT's case in TN, USA). It explains how to maintain or revoke Venezuelan citizenship after adulthood. I think the point of questioning her citizenship is moot. I am sure the charging documents are accurate, especially given her citizenship. If she was not a citizen, I would think it would have been brought up at the bond hearing as she would be able to leave the country on her foreign passport--- making her a potential flight risk.

It’s been speculated whether FD and MT possibly stayed the night of 5/23 at the Sturbridge Hill residence. If they did and this was not a regular occurrence (an overnight at Sturbridge) might the utilities (electric, natural gas, water) reflect a surge in usage? I suppose the opposite could be true with the Farmington residence as well as any other homes owned by FD. Is this something LE would definitely be looking at?
Isn't the house still under construction? Would there be utilities connected? I'm not a construction expert.

Last edited:
Isn't the house still under construction? Would there be utilities connected. I'm not a construction expert.
Ah, it's near the fork with the Wood-N-Tap. Would that be secluded enough? Even late at night, WNT would have been open until 2am that night, with employees leaving later, then kitchen staff coming back in early morning to prep.

Last edited:
Isn't the house still under construction? Would there be utilities connected. I'm not a construction expert.
My experience was as soon as the framing went up - utilities (power and water) were turned on during construction. However, this house was supposed to be done in February of this year according to the website. I agree with others that it is possible he lay in wait for her in that home and walked to her home and surprised her in the garage. From there - we don't know much until 13:37pm (arrest warrant) where he was at his other property for 2 hours. We don't know who/when her SUV was moved to the park, what happened to her purse, cell phone, etc. where was she taken? what was in the bags dropped along the street in Hartford (arrest warrant) and what was in the bags they are trying to recover at the garbage dump site. Much we don't know IMO.

Plus presumably Fotis is now a <barf> widower, rather than the estranged husband of JD.

Divorce proceedings now would be moot, no? Legally, in Connecticut, is it possible to be legally married to a decedent still such that continued divorce proceedings or a marriage dissolution order would be necessary or obtainable?

Wouldn’t the court need to dismiss this on its own upon judicial notice of JD’s death?

Anyone?
I’d imagine the child custody issues would need to be resolved, as JD’s mother has requested to enjoin.

My experience was as soon as the framing went up - utilities (power and water) were turned on during construction. However, this house was supposed to be done in February of this year according to the website. I agree with others that it is possible he lay in wait for her in that home and walked to her home and surprised her in the garage. From there - we don't know much until 13:37pm (arrest warrant) where he was at his other property for 2 hours. We don't know who/when her SUV was moved to the park, what happened to her purse, cell phone, etc. where was she taken? what was in the bags dropped along the street in Hartford (arrest warrant) and what was in the bags they are trying to recover at the garbage dump site. Much we don't know IMO.
I know and it's (figuratively) killing me.

Tony Aiello on Twitter

"Both firms hired by Fotis Dulos are now seeking to end representation in lawsuit filed by Jennifer’s mother for non-payment of loan. Atty John Clifford cites “serious issues... that make it impossible under our Rules of Professional Conduct” to continue representing Fotis."
I would imagine FD is furious about this development. I'm glad the children are protected by armed security. IMO - JD's family is in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734