Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were definitely construction trailers. I can't remember the exact model number, but if you Googled the number listed, it was a specific towable truck/container. I want to say it was called a Nighthawk?
Ok. I am going from memory and can't access the records where I am but I recall 3-4 line items on the bill where the annual tax was under $100 or so. Maybe any boat might not have required the payment of taxes due to its dollar value. I have no idea how much a decent tow boat might cost?

Not defending this individual attorney, but this type of thing happens when there are high profile cases. It’s basically “free” ad space for the firm. It seems like a smart business move. Lawyers have to pay the light bills too.

Yeah-this is what they do; and some or maybe even most defense attorneys live for cases like this one.

Isn't the house still under construction? Would there be utilities connected? I'm not a construction expert.
The shell of the house is complete but it wasn't possible to see if the back patio/deck had been completed. The landscaping was clearly a WIP and its also inclear if the interior finishing had been done. The house was posted for sale so will see if I can find some pics on the realtor site.

Ok. I am going from memory and can't access the records where I am but I recall 3-4 line items on the bill where the annual tax was under $100 or so. Maybe any boat might not have required the payment of taxes due to its dollar value. I have no idea how much a decent tow boat might cost?
This is was it was. Each was a little over ten dollars in taxes: 2008 11 AMERI NH612SA

Weren’t the FBI dogs searching for her phone at Wavenly Park?
The FBI and dogs were searching at Waveny and it was 'inferred' they were looking for her phone or other electronic items but we never got confirm from LE as to what they were looking for. They did spend alot of time in the area near where JD SUV was located and the seaching then went toward the Merritt Pkwy. I'm still wondering about burner phones being used and how LE could track this back? Also wonder about WhatsApp and other encrypted apps and if they were used.

Last edited:
I haven't seen an entire website set up. Maybe someone else has.

I don't think it's to cover their tracks. But it's concerning. I wonder if it could be strategic in some way. Make FD feel nervous?

I don't know. But it certainly seems the deal fell through with MT, right?
Would FD have any access to MSM in prison?

People sell assets without the other person's consent all the time. It happened in my divorce. I'm a CT resident.

I think it could be difficult to sell real estate in this way, because of the necessity to record a deed, which may have some sort of lien against it. My understanding (maybe mistaken) was that if you had some sort of lien against your property, you wouldn’t be able to sell it until the creditor got paid and the lien was legally removed. However, I don’t have any idea if there are any liens on any of the properties at the. I haven’t read anything that said that GF has one, or if there has been a contractor’s lien.

The blog is still there. You just have to toggle to the "articles" section. Hope that's ok to mention, since I'm not providing a link. I just finished reading all her articles. So poignant and heartbreaking. Her kids were her life. She took such pains to celebrate their individuality, no minor undertaking, with five of them. It also sounds like FD, despite his depravity, was an involved parent (when he wasn't traveling and shagging).
I feel ooky saying anything remotely positive about him.
The Patch website is Main Stream Media. Jennifer’s articles on Patch are as a writer. She also has a blog called fivemakesseven which has been made private.

Which atty are you referring to? Sounds like less than professional behavior IMO. I'm sure the press would love to see your text/email!
It is very strange -- seemed so beneath a prominent lawyer. I am not inclined to go the the press but I will hold onto it just in case!

Yes, but.... Remember the other night when we were looking at the tax bills for FD that we saw a few items listed that people thought might be the construction trailers? Perhaps he did have a boat that he paid tax on and we just didn't have the tax ID key to figure it out? It would be surprising that he didn't have a motor boat if he liked the ski. The season is so short in CT and boat rental options are quite limited. Maybe he just paid by the hr to have someone drive their boat so he could ski? IDK as my knowledge about this sport is limited.
I find it hard to believe that FD doesn’t own a ski boat currently or hasn’t ever in the past. He as well as his children actively competed in water ski competitions both in the USA and abroad. In my opinion he doesn’t seem the type to rent/lease a boat. I also feel it would be a boat worthy of bragging rights! I wonder if possibly he had an expensive ski boat at one time, but recently sold it in the last year or 2? Maybe FD sold it for monies obviously needed, but also the simple fact that it doesn’t sound like the children have done much skiing as of late?

The only castle FD could afford.
They are stock photos of the home staged for the purpose of listing the home and appealing to certain type of buyer... (ahem)
However I first came across them last week on Daily Mail - which had some humorous captions (mockery) underneath such "staged" rooms.
For example.... for what appears to be a staged playroom, "The above image shows what appears to be a room where children can play with various toys".
Check it out....
State police obtain DNA samples from estranged husband of missing mother of five | Daily Mail Online
upload_2019-6-10_15-0-11.png

It is very strange -- seemed so beneath a prominent lawyer. I am not inclined to go the the press but I will hold onto it just in case!
Hate to say it but probably nothing he said to you was not something he hasn't said before IMO. Like I said I put him on mute after the Newtown shootings and will keep him on that status until/if we have a trial.

I find it hard to believe that FD doesn’t own a ski boat currently or hasn’t ever in the past. He as well as his children actively competed in water ski competitions both in the USA and abroad. In my opinion he doesn’t seem the type to rent/lease a boat. I also feel it would be a boat worthy of bragging rights! I wonder if possibly he had an expensive ski boat at one time, but recently sold it in the last year or 2? Maybe FD sold it for monies obviously needed, but also the simple fact that it doesn’t sound like the children have done much skiing as of late?
Maybe he did long term boat rental or had it registered under someone else's name to evade taxation.

Good thought. Boats such as what you describe have to be registered in CT and I'm wondering if those records might be public. Does anyone know?

If it's their own name then it can happen. It may be against the automatic dissolution order but if they don't have to have the other person sign off, because the property is jointly held, it can be done even if they're not supposed to.

Of course they can do so with a court order/permission. They can also do so without order for the "necessities of life" in CT which includes attorneys fees, along other things like mortgage payments, rent, etc.

Otherwise, they have to pay back the community property interest or what they took, to the other spouse.

Sometimes what they took is balanced out via the award of other assets, or the assignment of debt that still doesn't seem fair to some people.

Sometimes what they took is predominately separate property (acquired before marriage or by gift or devise), so their won't be reimbursement of an equal division and the other party feels cheated even though legally it's not theirs, though they thought it was.

The sad cases are where one party hides income (like here), and the other spouse can't prove it and doesn't have the funds to do so (unlike here. But this case shows how hard and costly it can be). The court can't rule against someone in such cases without absolute proof.

Let me put it this way: 10 times out of 10, when someone comes to my office complaining about an unjust ruling and wants to have it set aside, it was legal and based on the law. 8 times out of 10 the client actually agreed to the judgment via a negotiated settlement! ("I was tired. I was emotional. My attorney didn't advise me correctly. I was pressured. I ran out of money and gave up.")

But what we have to remember here is:

1. Any property for which Jennifer is on title, he can't sell.
2. Everyone knows about this case and isn't going to get involved in selling property (that she's not on title to) that FD tries to sell that's involved in the divorce.
3. He can't liquidate assets to pay for CRIMINAL attorney's fees. Only for the family law case.
4. You better bet that mama Farber and her team of attorneys are going to work hard to ensure that FD is stopped no matter what he tries to do.

Thank you for explaining this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member