Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he able to sell the house though?
No, but he sold a car. He and I bought the car together and the loan was in both of our names. He went to a dealership where he knew the salesman and forged my signature. I didn't ask the court to hold him in contempt because it wasn't worth the headache. People only follow the law when they care about the law.

I've read a couple of her posts on patch and her children will treasure those words one day, just like she treasured them. I bet she kept journals too and it will be very helpful with the prosecution, we'll hear from Jennifer in her own words who the real man was she was married to, imo.

They are stock photos of the home staged for the purpose of listing the home and appealing to certain type of buyer... (ahem)
However I first came across them last week on Daily Mail - which had some humorous captions (mockery) underneath such "staged" rooms.
For example.... for what appears to be a staged playroom, "The above image shows what appears to be a room where children can play with various toys".
Check it out....
State police obtain DNA samples from estranged husband of missing mother of five | Daily Mail Online
View attachment 188394
I did see the photos and captions. I was trying to add a humorous response to @Alkali13 fun question "what is this?"

Yeah, every boat has an ID, but I couldn't find a way to do a reverse lookup, and we obviously don't have the ID of his boat.
We researched boat ownership in the earlier threads - no public information available that we could find. Now if the public records contained a loan that was recorded - I suspect he would have used the Fore Group to purchase it. IMO

Agreed! Great post! I’d love to hear your thoughts on the “Greek educator”.
It seems everything was his way, and he was the expert on all things. I am not sure I read every article, I got so disgusted - which mentioned the "Greek educator"? I did read about the vacations in Greece where she was happy to have a week just with the kids while he was off water-skiing, before the second week and forced socializing because everything had to go according to him. Reading between the lines she makes it CLEAR that he insists this "this is how things are done" while in her heart she knows otherwise. I think she completely subsumed her Jewish identity to his Greek one, no room for her to also contribute her culture and heritage (unless money flowing into his hands involved). I actually felt panic and anxiety reading the articles, he comes across as so smothering and insidiously abusive. A total gaslighter, e.g. making her feel there is something wrong with her for not thinking socializing until all hours with 5 little ones is so awesome. It goes along with a man who could actually suggest that he move in the mistress and mistress's child, with his wife soon to be ex-wife. He has ZERO empathy for her, zero empathy for her feelings. Terrible man and a true bully.

That still would give him ample opportunity to dispose of evidence off the beaten path so to speak. I'm not familiar with very much about dirt bikes, but I AM familiar with various ATV's. I am not sure if you can attach a trailer to that type of dirt bike, but I know with some ATV's you can haul things/PEOPLE on the back with a hitch/trailer.
Yes, ATVs/Gators etc. can be very useful for moving things in difficult terrain and we have seen them used in other cases. But the vehicle posted earlier looked to be an offroad cycle/dirtbike IMO. But that bike pictured could certainly go places a SUV or car or Ford Raptor couldn't go IMO.

Here is link to the NCPD website. FYI they set up a box to click to get all the NCPD statements made to date so its easy to reach for future reference:

https://findjenniferdulos.com
I like that they are doing this. Am I the only one that doesn't think this a bad sign? IMO, they want to nail him and get as much evidence as they possibly can.

JMO - could there be a third person? Could that be part of why they need tips and cctv? Could there have been another party involved in the am and then MT joined FD later that day? It will be interesting to hear the pleas tomorrow. I am sure he will plead not guilty but her - up in the air for me. JMO

He's only smart where he thinks he needs to be - see - look at this photo - awesome tv on the wall in the media room - but NO SURROUND SOUND?! WTH!
View attachment 188398

There's nothing very awesome about that TV, IMHO. I'm pretty sure my TV from Costco is bigger than that. I find that room to be dreadfully plain and poorly staged.

I like that they are doing this. Am I the only one that doesn't think this a bad sign? IMO, they want to nail him and get as much evidence as they possibly can.
I really like that they are specifically looking for information about her SUV at the park - that would help their timeline if someone saw it being parked IMO. The registration for the website is private - I suspect it may have been paid for by a third party and not LE. JMO

Last edited:
No, but he sold a car. He and I bought the car together and the loan was in both of our names. He went to a dealership where he knew the salesman and forged my signature. I didn't ask the court to hold him in contempt because it wasn't worth the headache. People only follow the law when they care about the law.

O/T-I wonder if you could have had some recourse against the dealership for making a purchase of a car of a friend who forged your signature. I know it would have been a headache-but this would have burned me up.

There's nothing very awesome about that TV, IMHO. I'm pretty sure my TV from Costco is bigger than that. I find that room to be dreadfully plain and poorly staged.
I wonder when they listed it and if this is the hand of MT as far as decorating? Will have to go check out the realtor sites again. If you look at the interiors of his homes, they all seem alike IMO.

I guess it's been years since I bought a house but it all looks pretty exquisite to me. Not the way it's decorated but the room itself.

I just went to the findJD site, she was 120 lbs at 5’9”? She was tiny! For reference, I’m small boned and 5’9”. When I weigh 135, I start looking pretty thin. At that height/weight, it was likely not that hard for even a smaller man to deal with her by himself. I doubt FD would have needed MT’s physical help. MOO obviously.

FD was obviously controlling but the one thing he just couldn't control was her trust fund, you know that had to infuriate him. No matter what he did he would never have access to that. I'm assuming her family has it secured and her children were next in line to inherit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid