Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe that FD doesn’t own a ski boat currently or hasn’t ever in the past. He as well as his children actively competed in water ski competitions both in the USA and abroad. In my opinion he doesn’t seem the type to rent/lease a boat. I also feel it would be a boat worthy of bragging rights! I wonder if possibly he had an expensive ski boat at one time, but recently sold it in the last year or 2? Maybe FD sold it for monies obviously needed, but also the simple fact that it doesn’t sound like the children have done much skiing as of late?
The tax bill I looked at goes back years. I'm not sure how recent the photo of him with the key is, but there were no boats on that tax record, just cars, house, and motorcycle.
I agree it's odd that he wouldn't have a boat.

The blog is still there. You just have to toggle to the "articles" section. Hope that's ok to mention, since I'm not providing a link. I just finished reading all her articles. So poignant and heartbreaking. Her kids were her life. She took such pains to celebrate their individuality, no minor undertaking, with five of them. It also sounds like FD, despite his depravity, was an involved parent (when he wasn't traveling and shagging).
I feel ooky saying anything remotely positive about him.
I had a different take-away -- agree heartbreaking, but to me FD seemed controlling, and much less involved than she. In fact, I was surprised by the retro-ness of the marriage given her education and abilities. Yes hindsight is everything, but she seemed anxious to please him and desperate for time out from under his controlling thumb. She was not allowed to want her own bathroom, not allowed to choose the movie they went to on date night (and he chose some superhero thing knowing she'd hate it), afraid to wake him while he had no compunction waking her at 4:30 am even though she clearly was the one up all night with the kids - to me he came off as a controlling nightmare at best, remote at worst, with zero interest in who she was and what she was interested in. Even her desire to take the kids to Disneyworld - nope, up to him, he decided the age and clearly dismissed every opinion she had. And ALL the heavy and even light lifting was in HER hands while he was off working on the houses funded by her father. Truly I thought he came off as absolutely horrid and she came off as anxious about his approval and timidly desperate to carve out a tiny room of her own out from under him.

They are stock photos of the home staged for the purpose of listing the home and appealing to certain type of buyer... (ahem)
However I first came across them last week on Daily Mail - which had some humorous captions (mockery) underneath such "staged" rooms.
For example.... for what appears to be a staged playroom, "The above image shows what appears to be a room where children can play with various toys".
Check it out....
State police obtain DNA samples from estranged husband of missing mother of five | Daily Mail Online
View attachment 188394
Am I crazy, or did he fill that library with a bunch of dictionaries? I see multiple in one of those photos, lol.

The tax bill I looked at goes back years. I'm not sure how recent the photo of him with the key is, but there were no boats on that tax record, just cars, house, and motorcycle.
I agree it's odd that he wouldn't have a boat.
A MOTORCYCLE!?!?!? We haven't chatted about that yet have we? Possibilities of what a motorcycle could offer FD in terms of access to different terrain and locations to dispose of JD body or even conduct surveillance are interesting. Wonder if he still had the motorcycle?

MOO - the NC LE website for JD seems to be a pr stunt to me, but a very odd one. It comes on the heels of FDs new lawyer being hired and I think the LE PR team advised them to prepare for a media circus. The lawyer is a media manipulator and he probs has a team of interns at the ready to start research on discrediting the NC police. This is going to be a true circus I fear. JMO

We tried last week and couldn't find anything. CT is weird about what is and isn't public.
That is odd because if you make a call to the Coast Guard or Harbor Patrol about another vessel and you give the hull ID then they immediately know who it is. Maybe its made difficult just like license plate look up is in order to protect privacy.

Link to State of CT website on registration and list of which vessels don't have to be registered: https://www.ct.gov/dmv/lib/dmv/20/29/B-220.pdf

A MOTORCYCLE!?!?!? We haven't chatted about that yet have we? Possibilities of what a motorcycle could offer FD in terms of access to different terrain and locations to dispose of JD body or even conduct surveillance are interesting. Wonder if he still had the motorcycle?
I'm wrong, it's a dirt bike... I believe this year and make and model.
2016 KTM 350 XC-F Price

I had a different take-away -- agree heartbreaking, but to me FD seemed controlling, and much less involved than she. In fact, I was surprised by the retro-ness of the marriage given her education and abilities. Yes hindsight is everything, but she seemed anxious to please him and desperate for time out from under his controlling thumb. She was not allowed to want her own bathroom, not allowed to choose the movie they went to on date night (and he chose some superhero thing knowing she'd hate it), afraid to wake him while he had no compunction waking her at 4:30 am even though she clearly was the one up all night with the kids - to me he came off as a controlling nightmare at best, remote at worst, with zero interest in who she was and what she was interested in. Even her desire to take the kids to Disneyworld - nope, up to him, he decided the age and clearly dismissed every opinion she had. And ALL the heavy and even light lifting was in HER hands while he was off working on the houses funded by her father. Truly I thought he came off as absolutely horrid and she came off as anxious about his approval and timidly desperate to carve out a tiny room of her own out from under him.
Agreed! Great post! I’d love to hear your thoughts on the “Greek educator”.

His new lawyer is really a piece of work. I contacted him because I was so upset and I just felt it wrong the he is using his energy and expertise to defend this man, yes put justice system depends on everyone getting a defense but he is making a choice, a morally bankrupt one in my opinion, and he seems to be such a sleazy publicity hound. I never used any vile language or said anything I would be ashamed to see air publicly, and he replied right away -- and was nasty and snide and told me to f off. I was shocked that he would even bother! WOW. Weird, imo. I am heartbroken about this mom who seems so kind and empathetic, falling prey to such a masterful abusive manipulator - perhaps I should have stayed mum but his responses made me think even less of him. Definitely not a classy guy, that is for sure.

Yes. It's a choice. Even monsters in our country are entitled to due process. Because we are not Iran.

And I'm glad of that.

Most criminal defense attorneys I've met are pretty passionate about forcing the government to provide due process to their clients. I respect that.

I don't respect, however, inflammatory blow hards and attorneys who make up things and act sleazy.

But calling them or emailing them would be a waste of my time. It's not satisfying because they either don't care and will ignore you or they enjoy it and will send a nasty gram like you got.

You know what I mean?

That is odd because if you make a call to the Coast Guard or Harbor Patrol about another vessel and you give the ID then they immediately know who it is. Maybe its made difficult just like license plate look up is in order to protect privacy.
My family had boats when I was growing up and it's exactly like license plate lookup. Not something that would be made public IMO unless it was a situation like an Amber Alert where someone was taken by boat and they needed the boat's identifying information. If FD had a boat and LE knew about it, they'd probably have seized it already. I'm of the opinion that he was either a long term renter or the boat was registered in someone else's name.

Do defense lawyers get a heads up from the judge that more charges will be made tomorrow and the specifics of those charges made known or do they find out when the rest of us do in open court?
Second, if FD is granted a continuance because of his new lawyer needing time to get caught up, would MT automatically be continued also or could she have additional charges tomorrow but not him?

That is odd because if you make a call to the Coast Guard or Harbor Patrol about another vessel and you give the hull ID then they immediately know who it is. Maybe its made difficult just like license plate look up is in order to protect privacy.
Yeah, every boat has an ID, but I couldn't find a way to do a reverse lookup, and we obviously don't have the ID of his boat.

I'm wrong, it's a dirt bike... I believe this year and make and model.
2016 KTM 350 XC-F Price
That still would give him ample opportunity to dispose of evidence off the beaten path so to speak. I'm not familiar with very much about dirt bikes, but I AM familiar with various ATV's. I am not sure if you can attach a trailer to that type of dirt bike, but I know with some ATV's you can haul things/PEOPLE on the back with a hitch/trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08