Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that they are specifically looking for information about her SUV at the park - that would help their timeline if someone saw it being parked IMO. The registration for the website is private - I suspect it may have been paid for my a third party and not LE. JMO
Business had me going to North Stamford today which borders New Canaan, so I took a ride down two key roads. The road where her car was found, Lapham., is next to the park and though you can see the jogging trails, it's extremely lush with big bushes, hedges, and a thick overhead tree canopy. There are slight turns and carved out areas off the road to park your car. I could totally see someone waiting for the coast to be clear and then make a quick switch... I then drove over to Frog Pond. I was surprised at how close the kids' school is to her street. Though I didn't drive up Welles Lane, the part of Frogpond that goes from the school to her house is not as curvy and hilly as I thought given peoples' comments. It becomes very windy once you go further up the road, but I could totally see FD taking a jog up that road to her house. Overall, that area is incredibly woody. It seems that every possible location in this case is a wooded nightmare for investigators.

I just went to the findJD site, she was 120 lbs at 5’9”? She was tiny! For reference, I’m small boned and 5’9”. When I weigh 135, I start looking pretty thin. At that height/weight, it was likely not that hard for even a smaller man to deal with her by himself. I doubt FD would have needed MT’s physical help. MOO obviously.
I thought the same thing and I'm not even that tall! I'm 5'4" and small-boned. When I was 115 lbs, I looked like Skeletor.

Possibly taxes. Wonder if she got Argentinian passport from prior marriage or possibly kept Venezulan passport that was discussed in prior thread. I just don't think we know about her citizenship status. She could have been born in TN when her father was doing residency but parents never got her a passport as they moved back to Venezuela it looked like. I dont' know when they left Venezuela to go to Miami though. Does anyone have a timeline on MT returning to US as we know she went to college in Venezuela?

Denouncing citizenship doesn't cause one to avoid taxes owed to the country in which they earn income or have property.

Business had me going to North Stamford today which borders New Canaan, so I took a ride down two key roads. The road where her car was found, Lapham., is next to the park and though you can see the jogging trails, it's extremely lush with big bushes, hedges, and a thick overhead tree canopy. There are slight turns and carved out areas off the road to park your car. I could totally see someone waiting for the coast to be clear and then make a quick switch... I then drove over to Frog Pond. I was surprised at how close the kids' school is to her street. Though I didn't drive up Welles Lane, the part of Frogpond that goes from the school to her house is not as curvy and hilly as I thought given peoples' comments. It becomes very windy once you go further up the road, but I could totally see FD taking a jog up that road to her house. Overall, that area is incredibly woody. It seems that every possible location in this case is a wooded nightmare for investigators.
Thank you for confirming this! When I’ve viewed these roads on street view these roads don’t look curvy or dangerous to me either.

** By any chance did you drive by New Canaan Winter club? It appears to be on the corner of Frogtown Rd heading towards Welles lane. I believe hockey training and tournaments happen here? Not sure if it’s a private club?

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the time to do this. Is the area where her car found heavily traveled? I am curious why no one seems to have seen the car parked there (or LE hasn't released this information) and what time they may have seen it. I think the car timing is important IMO- again thank you!

The only castle FD could afford.
The castle table set-up and the kids room with all those toys (!) makes me wonder if the kids spent time in that empty house?

There is room with drawers that look like something an architect builder would use. Did he work out of that house? I know it's been mentioned that he worked out of their home, but perhaps he also worked from that other house?

It just strikes me as a bit odd that of all the decluttered, staged look in the rooms, the playrooms are filled with "little stuff" that can look cluttery and also took a long time to assemble. Just....odd.

jmo

Justin Schecker on Twitter

"Coming up on @NBCConnecticut News, exclusive video of high profile defense attorney Norm Pattis arriving and leaving Bridgeport Correctional where he met with Fotis Dulos ahead of tomorrow's hearing in Stamford. He only answered a few questions before driving off."
Interesting question asked about MT after that tweet.

The castle table set-up and the kids room with all those toys (!) makes me wonder if the kids spent time in that empty house?

There is room with drawers that look like something an architect builder would use. Did he work out of that house? I know it's been mentioned that he worked out of their home, but perhaps he also worked from that other house?

It just strikes me as a bit odd that of all the decluttered, staged look in the rooms, the playrooms are filled with "little stuff" that can look cluttery and also took a long time to assemble. Just....odd.
I believe the address for the fore group is that Farmington house. www.foregroupinc.com

No clue. She has lived abroad. Some places require you to do so in order to obtain citizenship. I haven’t researched this, it was just a reason why she could be required to have a visa.

Is she required to have a Visa in the US?

MOO - the NC LE website for JD seems to be a pr stunt to me, but a very odd one. It comes on the heels of FDs new lawyer being hired and I think the LE PR team advised them to prepare for a media circus. The lawyer is a media manipulator and he probs has a team of interns at the ready to start research on discrediting the NC police. This is going to be a true circus I fear. JMO
This makes sense to me. I think LE may be anticipating lots of social media, rumors, spin, etc to confuse the facts of the case. LE may be getting the upper hand by having a clear, organized source of info.

I'm not sure if that is the reason for the site, of course, but it's not a bad idea.

jmo

I believe the address for the fore group is that Farmington house. www.foregroupinc.com
So he did work from that house, the one that is the old house that they gutted (not his residence)? If that is the case, then I think the kids spent time there in the playrooms.

Not sure what that means for the case - likely nothing - but I didn't expect to kid rooms filled with personal stuff when the rest of the rooms are the standard sterile staging. (Though the kids rooms didn't look particularly inviting or cozy, imo....just filled with stuff.)

jmo

Norm Pattis on the phone 99.1 to answer questions about his defense role in the missing New Canaan mother case (29:30)
flattered and happy to have case. feels noble. case is not what it appears in media. compares it to playing Little League
MT was not at new canaan home and can prove it
hes looking forward to fight
its better for FD to be out instead of in jail

PODCAST - Monday, June 10: Dumb *advertiser censored* News, Court Audio, And The Latest On The Missing Mom In New Canaan

Last edited:
So he did work from that house, the one that is the old house that they gutted (not his residence)? If that is the case, then I think the kids spent time there in the playrooms.

Not sure what that means for the case - likely nothing - but I didn't expect to kid rooms filled with personal stuff when the rest of the rooms are the standard sterile staging. (Though the kids rooms didn't look particularly inviting or cozy, imo....just filled with stuff.)

jmo
The business address is 4 Jefferson Crossing which was the marital home IIRC. He did not appear to have separate office space for his custom building business that I can find. Also the whois registration for his website is "redacted for privacy" - I don't think I have seen this before. JMO

Norm Pattis on the phone 99.1 to answer questions about his defense role in the missing New Canaan mother case (29:30)
flattered and happy to have case. feels noble. case is not what it appears in media. compares it to playing LL
MT was not at new canaan home and can prove it
PODCAST - Monday, June 10: Dumb *advertiser censored* News, Court Audio, And The Latest On The Missing Mom In New Canaan
He represents FD? Why would he be discussing MT if so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l