Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very large speakers on either side of the TV IMO - you can embed speakers now and you can hardly see them - also, I think someone has been updating the website - some pictures appear to have been removed IMO
Yes, I agree they are changing the website so if you see anything interesting please just screenshot and save.

sorry was sarcastic. point being he forgot to install the surround sound - in what he is trying to pass off as an over the top - luxury - million dollar estate.

I got cha. Yes, it's painfully obvious he was running out of money and likely couldn't afford to hire a high-end stager for these real estate photos for the top-luxury- estate. Or perhaps his taste is so superb he can do all the staging himself.

That curved patio with the pergola seems very very ackward to me. So much open space with a couple of uncomfortable loungers lying around looking at nothing. I guess there's a little sunken firepit in the back, but it looks like a huge tripping hazard and not at all elegant or a focal point.

It's really just a high-end spec home. A $5 million spec home without a pool or any significant landscaping, Not a custom home.

I’m officially sick and have a sinking feeling after reading the comments from FD attorney. I haven’t posted here in years. After the Casey Anthony case, my heart broke at the injustice and I would read periodically but haven’t logged in to my account for many years, until JD case. I have a feeling little miss MT is not cooperating at all or is just sending cops on a wild goose chase. Else why would FD attorney make a statement that gives her an alibi for the time of JD disappearance? And FD intent to plead not guilty makes me think he knows darn well he will not be caught. The lack of LE updates made me secretly hope that LE had a massive Arsenal is evidence and was playing it very close to the vest so that all t’s were crossed and i’s dotted and that FD would go down. Now I’m not sure and my heart breaks thinking that he could bond out tomorrow and go on with his smug life. Back in the day we weren’t allowed to do any name calling at all but there was one term the mods always replaced any negative name calling with the phrase “unusual person.” Let me just say I’m completely nauseous and disgusted by the unusual person FD, his unusual person side piece and his unusual person ambulance chasing attorney!!!!

I am with you on this beyond completely sickening. I had not signed on to my account on years either until this.. Since it is my town and I felt like I was the only one that first Saturday who had seen that silver alert that Jennifer was missing. I'm still playing catch up from not reading much on the case the past few days. I wonder how atty is going to 'prove' MT was not in NC that day. FD's atty said 'I do not see a murder here. There is no body'. I'm afraid FD used cement blocks, as beyond awful as it is to type this and put her body in water. Therefore he knows she won't be found. He looks to high powered attorneys like OJ used and truly believes he will get off.
BEYOND disgusted.

I got cha. Yes, it's painfully obvious he was running out of money and likely couldn't afford to hire a high-end stager for these real estate photos for the top-luxury- estate. Or perhaps his taste is so superb he can do all the staging himself.

That curved patio with the pergola seems very very ackward to me. So much open space with a couple of uncomfortable loungers lying around looking at nothing. I guess there's a little sunken firepit in the back, but it looks like a huge tripping hazard and not at all elegant or a focal point.

It's really just a high-end spec home. A $5 million spec home without a pool or any significant landscaping, Not a custom home.
They claim "CUSTOM" - see caption of pic below. I just find his whole facade to be so poorly constructed and transparent. I bet most ppl thought he was a phony...

upload_2019-6-10_16-54-12.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-10_16-53-36.png
    upload_2019-6-10_16-53-36.png
    730 KB · Views: 33
This is why I am disgusted. He has a choice. He has the education and reputation to defend whom he pleases. The decision to go after this case to defend this man is a morally bankrupt decision, however much he may rationalize top himself that he is somehow preserving our justice system. I call B.S. MOO. Edited to add that I have utmost respect for public defenders. But zero respect for this lawyer and his choices. And the ego is unbelievable. Just look at his website. I won't quite exactly what he wrote but the ego is incredible. He thinks very highly of himself and is quite sophomoric. Perhaps it's a match made in heaven - make that, hell.
This guy is just an attorney, probably with a family and all the same issues as us all. Redirect your anger at the murderer. He's contemptible. He's without soul. Not this attorney. So, he's a peacock. Big deal. I get it. Yes he chose to represent FD. That's his burden to carry.

Not to mention... no pool....

There's nothing very awesome about that TV, IMHO. I'm pretty sure my TV from Costco is bigger than that. I find that room to be dreadfully plain and poorly staged.

His style is cold and unattractive to me. Doesn't evoke "home".

I mean you can have a contemporary style, a European, modern style, or masculine or mid-century modern - more clean and uncluttered styles- without having the soulless feeling his homes evoke, IMO, and still have it have a homey feel.

But that's a personal feeling.

His attorney is 32:00 in...talking about haters that have emerged (raises hand - I'm one). He's gobsmacked by the case and how it's not what's been played in the media, better to be out than in, considering the case from the court stand point vs what's been played in the press, MT was never at the house that day and she can prove it - LE is satisfied with that, NP looking forward to the fight, no charge for murder because there's not probable cause that he's committed it, long way out from trial on the hindering case - most likely a year.

It seems everything was his way, and he was the expert on all things. I am not sure I read every article, I got so disgusted - which mentioned the "Greek educator"? I did read about the vacations in Greece where she was happy to have a week just with the kids while he was off water-skiing, before the second week and forced socializing because everything had to go according to him. Reading between the lines she makes it CLEAR that he insists this "this is how things are done" while in her heart she knows otherwise. I think she completely subsumed her Jewish identity to his Greek one, no room for her to also contribute her culture and heritage (unless money flowing into his hands involved). I actually felt panic and anxiety reading the articles, he comes across as so smothering and insidiously abusive. A total gaslighter, e.g. making her feel there is something wrong with her for not thinking socializing until all hours with 5 little ones is so awesome. It goes along with a man who could actually suggest that he move in the mistress and mistress's child, with his wife soon to be ex-wife. He has ZERO empathy for her, zero empathy for her feelings. Terrible man and a true bully.

I so agree with you. A controlling pyschopath. I found her blog when the silver alert first went out because I was curious where in town she lived and the blog came up. I had the feeling that she missed old friends, was a bit lonely at home with very small children in the area she was living. Overwhelmed often at times, as it would be with so many small children. I actually questioned from the posts I read if she had a helpful husband. The one entry that is so eerie now years later was the one where he took her to a movie for a date night (one he chose, of course). And she wanted to walk out. It was so greusome with the violence and blood on the walls, on the floor. She was miserable but she wrote FT was in his 'own particular heaven'.

Probably trying to cast blame on her or undercut any info she tries to give in a plea deal.

He's on the spin tour already.
Gitana1, would you guess that FD and MT’s legal teams have spoken together by now...compared notes? Does that even occur in a case like this one where there are two separate defendants involved in the same investigation?

Last edited:
There's nothing very awesome about that TV, IMHO. I'm pretty sure my TV from Costco is bigger than that. I find that room to be dreadfully plain and poorly staged.

In my opinion, some things in that house are not in a proper proportion in the room-like the fireplace in one room-and it’s staged like he staged it himself, rather than a professional stager’s work.

With whole house automation and WiFi connected everything, the need to snake wires through the ceilings, walls, basement and crawl spaces of new or renovated home, are fading fast.. home automation is less about integration either physical layout and structure, and more about signal strength/bandwidth, “dead-spots”, connectivity, concurrent users, cloud integration and uninterrupted power sources, multi-purpose wiring that expands the functionality of the GFCI power outlet. the home is becoming a “boutique data center”, with the industrial strength features and functionality now being scaled for residential purposes..... IMHO

I’m officially sick and have a sinking feeling after reading the comments from FD attorney. I haven’t posted here in years. After the Casey Anthony case, my heart broke at the injustice and I would read periodically but haven’t logged in to my account for many years, until JD case. I have a feeling little miss MT is not cooperating at all or is just sending cops on a wild goose chase. Else why would FD attorney make a statement that gives her an alibi for the time of JD disappearance? And FD intent to plead not guilty makes me think he knows darn well he will not be caught. The lack of LE updates made me secretly hope that LE had a massive Arsenal is evidence and was playing it very close to the vest so that all t’s were crossed and i’s dotted and that FD would go down. Now I’m not sure and my heart breaks thinking that he could bond out tomorrow and go on with his smug life. Back in the day we weren’t allowed to do any name calling at all but there was one term the mods always replaced any negative name calling with the phrase “unusual person.” Let me just say I’m completely nauseous and disgusted by the unusual person FD, his unusual person side piece and his unusual person ambulance chasing attorney!!!!

Great post!! I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members