Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was possible to enter the property through woods from the back and recall seeing a news reporter discussing this standing in a cul-de-sac behind her property (dead end road if thats not a term used in the US!).

For what its worth I'm not convinced that dismemberment is the only likely way that poor JD was disposed of. Given the very tight timelines I still think its possible she was buried or thrown into water somewhere. I just have a feeling FD would have wanted the quickest way to get rid of her body. Her nanny and mother responded so quickly to her disappearance he really did not have much time before the police were on his trail - and I think he might well have realised in advance that that was likely to be the case when he planned it. Noting all the other similar cases quoted by our friends here, its seems very possible they will never find JD, or not for a considerable time. Sadly. She deserved so much better.
It looks possible to me from what I’ve viewed from the lot line maps of the area as well as the actual street view of the Welles Ln cul-de-sac. Nothing indicates from what I’m seeing that there are massive drop offs, cliffs or a large body of water that would make it difficult to traverse. It also appears that there are numerous areas where one could enter/exit easily. MOO. Would love to hear from someone who is familiar with this exact area.

It's one of the odd, unfinished looking spaces in the Farmington Home that seems to have been staged to look like a kid's castle set or something. It just highights the windowless small room lacking any finishing

Weird, cold home. It's funny how few windows are featured in the photos despite it being a house with tons of windows. And why are there so many rooms with no windows at all?

No wonder he couldn't sell. I don't like his taste.

Except the Library. I liked that.

One thing as to where he can secure his fees- his business can indeed continue to operate and sell properties without permission from the court. Because they're investment properties owned by the company, not the couple.

But it looks like he's been having issues selling and making a profit. Otherwise he would've bonded out long ago.

He ambushed her in the garage, probably stole her jewelry or the kid's passports [BBM], made her open the safe etc.

Agree with your post.

Keep going back and forth thinking about this case and the entire issue of premediation by FD/MD (I'm treating them as one here as until we hear differently I'm assuming they were in this together!). On the issue of premeditation I am so curious as to what NCPD/State Police eventually find out after reviewing CCTV either at the house or submitted by folks in town.

Did FD/MT essentially have JD under surveillance and did they install some kind of hidden camera to transmit activity at the house to them? Could they have gone to JD house that day to retreive the camera or some other tracking device on any of the cars? So many possibilities as to why FD/MT could have been at the house and we just don't have the info.

Your comment about the passports was super interesting to me as if the attack wasn't premeditated perhaps he/they were trying to get into the house to take the passports of the children so that he could take them out of the country over the weekend when he has visitation?

I tried to go back to the court records on the divorce about the issue of the passports and I still haven't found the section I was looking for about the childrens passports and whether they were surrendered or not to the court.

US passport. He was trying to get Greek Passport. What are their rules? I know Serbia was pretty lax.
This is the requirement to get a US passport for a child and what it takes to travel with them outside of the US.

Greek passport information for minors: Greek Passport - Greek Citizenship. He was not Greek born so it might have been damn near impossible to get a passport for the kids.

Last edited:
Oooh, I hope they can put a lien against him for non-payment of their services

They can if they get a judgment against him.

And while they stated they were trying to withdraw for reasons not associated with compensation, his sudden need to pay a high bond and to pay criminal defense attorneys certainly comes into play.

Yes. Which is not promising. IMO if MT had given up the goods they wouldn't need witnesses.

I don't believe they'll find her that way.
JMHO, I don't think she knows where he disposed of JD's body. He did that part of the dirty work alone because he didn't trust her to keep that secret. MOO.

One thing as to where he can secure his fees- his business can indeed continue to operate and sell properties without permission from the court. Because they're investment properties owned by the company, not the couple.

But it looks like he's been having issues selling and making a profit. Otherwise he would've bonded out long ago.
I agree with you but I'm not sure we have total visibility on the lien situation of the various properties. The Mrs. Farber/estate litigation I believe has leined the properties associated with the lawsuit. But I also wonder if any asset sales would have to go back to Family Court for approval as I thought that assets were effectively frozen by the court as of the filing date?

We know Fore Group was effectively alter ego of FD so not sure he could skate around family court asset sale restrictions to the extent there are any. If he doesn't have liquidity in the US (which seems to be a safe bet) and he can't use real estate to sell or secure a bond then he might just be stuck for now in jail. IDK but I hope the court works to address the financial situation issues as its been kicking around for way too long IMO.

Uh, that doesn't sound promising.

What happened to MT giving up evidence and the location of the body?

She was the best bet. A website isn't going to find Jennifer. FD won't talk.
I'm new here but have you guys ever seen a police department create a public website for one of their on-going investigations? I mean... I understand a tip-line and press conferences but a whole website, with organized sections, etc.?
Do you think this could be NCPD covering any PR tracks to make sure their role in the investigation was solid going into trial?

You can be sure that JD let people know about her fears of FD. I am 100% sure there were plans in effect in the case that she goes MIA or is unreachable. I'm sure her friend with whom she missed the 11AM appt called the Nanny and they were immediately alarmed, that the Nanny took the kids to the grandmother ASAP. I believe that the first thing the nanny would have done is "find my iPhone" and probably saw that it was turned off. I also believe LE would have been contacted immediately and that they tracked FD's phone unbeknownst to him sooner than we think. I think FD turned his location services "off" but LE was able to track him via iCloud or waze. That's why they know he stopped 30 times and know his actions, his phone didn't exactly "ping", like waze, it actually showed its whereabouts in real time. I would bet the phone (like many) was still under the wife's billing account and could be accessed by the nanny and/or LE. I believe FD had full intention to go to Greece with the kids, he was supposed to get the kids MDW. He didn't plan on people realizing she was missing so soon. I think the reason for the tampering with the plates is bc he intended on going to JFK (through tolls) to fly to Greece. There was a court hearing for the following wednesday scheduled, he had to get this done before then bc the walls were closing in. He ambushed her in the garage, probably stole her jewelry or the kid's passports, made her open the safe etc. Then had the sidepiece pick them up ditch her car and cell phone at the park, drove up to Avon and did the unthinkable with his work tools. The girlfriend sung like a canary with the threat of never seeing her 10yo kid again.

In highly contested custody cases where one spouse has international connections usually passports are held by one of the attorneys.

This is the requirement to get a US passport for a child and what it takes to travel with them outside of the US.

Greek passport information: Greek Passport - Greek Citizenship
The Family Court did issue a ruling on FD plan to get the greek passports and they told him to stop that process. After reading that ruling my guess was that he had pursued Argentina passports or some other country to get passports for the children. I don't think we can rule out false passports either as he might have just been that desparate. As I write this though I really wonder if he wanted the children without the Farber money/trust funds? I sadly just view the children in his mind as being pawns and a way to secure income/wealth.

I'm new here but have you guys ever seen a police department create a public website for one of their on-going investigations? I mean... I understand a tip-line and press conferences but a whole website, with organized sections, etc.?
Do you think this could be NCPD covering any PR tracks to make sure their role in the investigation was solid going into trial?
Yes, we have seen the website used in other cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie