Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if the supposition is that MT was not in NC that day AND MT was with FD that day, therefore FD is not guilty and was not at the NC house where JD lived.
This makes the most sense to me. MT is his alibi and it can be proven SHE wasn’t in NC. I think they made a pact and he’s so sure he covered everything. The analytical methodical math man. He thought it all out. He plotted it all out. He thinks there is no way she will be found.

Isn't tomorrow the kiddos' last day of school? I hope he isn't released until they have completed their day and are safely back in NYC. (I believe I read somewhere that they had returned to school; please correct me if I am wrong...).

I am with you on this beyond completely sickening. I had not signed on to my account on years either until this.. Since it is my town and I felt like I was the only one that first Saturday who had seen that silver alert that Jennifer was missing. I'm still playing catch up from not reading much on the case the past few days. I wonder how atty is going to 'prove' MT was not in NC that day. FD's atty said 'I do not see a murder here. There is no body'. I'm afraid FD used cement blocks, as beyond awful as it is to type this and put her body in water. Therefore he knows she won't be found. He looks to high powered attorneys like OJ used and truly believes he will get off.
BEYOND disgusted.
I am torn between the two theories of did he dismember or, or did he dispose of her in a body of water. While I am no expert, I am married to a first responder. I can say, given what my husband has experienced/seen, cement blocks won’t keep a body submerged long term. As the body decomposes and gases build up and skin sloughs off, anything used to “weigh” her down would dislodge. The only way I think her body would stay submerged long term would be if her body was enclosed in something heavy (heavy truck toolbox, as an example). Otherwise, over time, her body would rise to the surface, especially by now.

Because maybe his “unusual person” attorney will be able to succeed in getting a bond reduction :(
And because I just have a bad feeling that poor Jennifer will not be found because he really really really planned for her not to.
All IMO

I don’t think his bond will be reduced-why would it be, just because the lawyer makes the request-maybe one of the attorneys here can explain why would or wouldn’t be likely?

Why do you think she's still doing work for Fore group?
I was asking the question on here to the effect that FD was Fore Group and MT was seemingly the last remaining employee so far as we know (Project Mgr. seemed to have left sometime recently too).

MT was charged with the website and social media responsibilities. I have zero specific knowledge on how a change to the website was made if the owner of the company is in jail? Perhaps they used an outside firm for site maintenance etc and FD called that firm to make a change or perhaps FD called MT and she tasked someone with a change? All speculation! It seems like we are working with a small circle of possible individuals that could have made a change to the website. This isn't a Fortune 500 company with a sophisticated IT infrastructure. Fore is a small firm with a very simplistic website IMO.

Fore Group was only FD and MT and if people are reporting changes to the website and FD is in jail most likely without internet access then who could be doing this? I guess he could have given passwords to his atty and atty in the criminal case is cleaning up the public website. IDK. Just seems odd to have changes to a website with FD in jail.

I believe the
I had read that the lowball offer was on 80 Mountain Spring Road. Half of the asking price, or thereabouts.

Well, with about $500,000 interior remodeling and about $1 million in landscaping / grounds / pool you might be able to sell it for $5 million and make about $500,00 profit.

If he could bond out tomorrow, why isn’t he bonding out today? The money doesn’t get here from Greece or wherever until then? I don’t think he is getting out tomorrow.

Agreed. I think he knows that even if he could bond out, they would arrest him on another charge and waste the money. So many charges to choose from! MOO

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
The calm before the storm at Superior Court in Stamford. Fotis Dulos & girlfriend Michelle Troconis are in court here tomorrow charged in connection with the disappearance of his wife Jennifer Dulos. Marshals already starting to set up for the mass media expected. @News12CT
10:34 AM - 10 Jun 2019 pst

video at tweet link

Atty. Pattis from the above podcast: "People have assumed that Mr. Dulos was both present and did in fact engaged in unlawful conduct and based on what I have learned in the past 72 hrs, I am not prepared to assume that is the case any longer".

Atty. Pattis goes on to say that, "...MT was never at the NC property of JD the day she went missing and can prove it and its likely LE is satisfied with that".

Question: Going back to early convos on this case with ideas about another party involved other than FD/MT? What do people think Pattis is talking about here? Why bring up MT not being present? Who else could have been there if MT wasn't present and FD wasn't involved? Or, is this just a big mind game on the part of Atty. Pattis?
Thanks, I'm trying to listen to this now. Haven't gotten to Pattis on here yet.

But geez...is Pattis for real? Tell me that FD & MT were caught on camera dumping FD's bloody debris in 30+ stops, for who...someone else?

I'll go with trying to spin a mind game.

Someone give me some hope here. It’s pouring down rain here and that’s how I feel inside right now for JD and most especially for her 5 babies (I have 5 kids too, but no twins). Is it possible that LE has an airtight case with evidence/remains and they were able to completely keep it close to the vest? Or is the relative silence and in particular the recent solicitation of new tips/evidence make it more likely that they don’t have anything?

How many bags that were seen of the 30 disposed of on camera were collected by police? I’m thinking DNA/fingerprints left by MT/FD on those bags or in those bags. I’m not as concerned by his attorney. Former law school grad myself just thinking he is trying to get the NC police/prosecution to put up more of what they have on the table to justify high bond or add to the charges. No murder charge = my client should have bail reduced significantly and be released. Jmo

Dave Altimari on Twitter

"About to drop some big news in Jennifer Farber Dulos case. Sources have told the Courant that Michelle Troconis, the girlfriend of her estrange husband Fotis Dulos, wasn't in New Canaan on day Jennifer disappeared and police are aware of her alibi. story posting soon."
I really hope we get details!!!

MOO - the state has to prove the charges against MT and JD. It is on the state. As with murder charges, they have to prove this beyond a reasonable doubt. FDs lawyer is starting the narrative now to raise doubt. Raise doubt in the media, raise doubt in the jury if it comes to that. Raise doubt any way they can. If he takes MT out of the equation entirely and shows the states evidence against FD on his whereabouts that morning is thin, then that opens the doors for a “third man” possibility. They can place him in Hartford disposing bags with her blood in them BUT, think of all of the different narratives we can come up with that don’t lead to murder if they cannot place him in New Canaan or if they cannot determine the actual crime scene or COD. Accident, panic, who knows. I think this is where the NP (lawyer) will go. JMO
Completely agree. We have seen defense atty's go down this path many times here on WS and paying attention in the early days to the PR/Spin of defense atty can totally derail a thread or take us down rabbit holes that are totally unproductive in my experience.

For better or worse we are probabally going to see 'aggressive advocacy' at its most creative and audacious from Pattis but that is his job on behalf of his client. Buckle up but try not to get sucked in to the drama, emotion and doubt that Pattis is trying to spin around his case as that is simply what he does based on a number of his prior cases.

In the about us section, there used to be three peeps - FD and two guys most recently. The two guys are gone. One was gone yesterday (the younger one), the other today. Unfortunately never had screen grabs so can't share what used to be but some of you may recall the two guys that were most recently featured with him. Whoever is responsible for editing must have removed them too but who knows, it's possible several people have access to make changes. The provider of their website has offices out of Greece.

Custom Home Builder Westport, CT | Fairfield, New Canaan & Greenwich, CT
BBM.

Interesting. Why go to a website provider that is in Greece. It's not hard to set up a website here in USA. Would there be a reason to have a Greek website, other than someone in Greece doing the work on the site, so it was just easier for that person do set up a Greek-provided site?

Just seems.....odd.

jmo

Sources: Michelle Troconis, the girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, was not in New Canaan on the day Jennifer Dulos disappeared, and she provided no details to investigators on the missing mother’s whereabouts

Hartford Courant on Twitter
It will be interesting to see where she was and how she can then be linked to the truck in Hartford later in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l