DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media

·
48s

Fotis Dulos May not be free after all today. Judge was adamant that he turn in passport so someone has to drive back to Jefferson Crossing home in Farmingtonand get it and bring it back.

I’ll do it so I can look around

He soooo planned this murder.
Making sure he was "in the house" prior to JD disappearing to explain the DNA.

Given JD's statements about him I just have a hard time believing she would ever let him in the house. I think it's also possible she always had someone close for kids visitation pick up or drop of . Maybe that's the person that is confirming FD was never in the house on Wednesday. A nanny maybe?

There's just no way you can explain a mix of JD blood and FD DNA... apart from murder. He can make up a story, but as long as they have a witness saying he was never in the house, everyone should believe that witness because we have seen FD is a liar.

I hope they find her. For closure for the family, the kids, for her to have a final resting place, she deserves that.

The monster that is FD will drag those kids to court if he has to, it is clear he does not care about anyone but himself and I'm sure he will do anything in his power to get out of jail, prove his "innocence". And if that means putting the kids through more hell, so be it.

Playing catch up now and BBM. If FD was at JD's residence Wednesday his DNA could be argued to be transfer. He hugged the kids and a hair of his was transfer from one of the children. Depending on they type of DNA I guess.

Pattis: 30 stops does not mean 30 bags. Interesting.

Pattis: No positive ID on tags.

Pattis: MT abhors smoking. Also, interesting.

MT abhors smoking..

Isn't there a test to see if someone smokes or has within the last 2 years?
I thought that you have to do this test if you apply for a life insurance policy.

Well they’re in NY and he’s stuck in CT, so no visitation.
They can be ordered to come to CT for visitation. Grandma is on the right side of this. I can't imagine she would ignore a judge's orders if made. You can't move kids out of state in a divorce proceeding without court permission. While these are different circumstances, all involved are going to do what the judge says needs to happen.

ITA. His client really is guilty in the eyes of the public. I challenge anyone to ask anyone with knowledge of the case who they think did it. I'll pay you ten bucks for every person you find who thinks he's innocent.

Well...you don’t need to find people who actually think he is innocent; you just need to find people who aren’t convinced that the evidence is there to prove he is guilty. At least, that’s all he is going to need when he goes to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member