Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phones - most definitely, House? I’d have to do some research.

I thought of perhaps the house being wired bc I remember a case where I believe it was done in the house of two parents whose 5 month old child went missing. Aisenberg and that was 1997. If alive the girl would be 20 years old. I am sure the PD in that case believed that the child was likely deceased but still investigated it as missing persons case as the New Canaan police and others are in JDs case. But perhaps bugging the house isn’t necessary bc the side piece is not living there.

From the a recent article on the Aisenberg case:

“Authorities never charged the Aisenbergs in connection with Sabrina's disappearance, but in 1999, the couple was charged in a federal indictment with making false statements to law enforcement and conspiracy to make false statements.

The indictment revealed that prosecutors had bugged the Aisenbergs' home for three months after Sabrina's disappearance. Prosecutors alleged that they had recorded conversations between the couple in which Steve Aisenberg had talked about killing Sabrina while high on cocaine.” (The disappearance of baby Sabrina Aisenberg: Where the case stands today

That’s why I was pretty sure that PD at least go permission to tap FDs phones. But the house? I mean I guess it’s not necessary bc no one but him lives there.

I thought FD said if she named the baby in the order she wanted instead of his way with his moms name first,
he wouldn’t go to the christening or have anything to do with her

I re-read the entry and now see that I took it the wrong way, since I did not initially make the connection that Clea is a nickname of Kleopatra. The point is that even in her blog, where she is presenting a public image, you can tell how controlling he is and how much he makes her question herself and put aside her personal needs. JMO

*Edited for clarity

Last edited:
At the moment, the pieces of info I really want (besides location of Jennifer, of course) is the exact time of Jennifer's morning call to her friend and the exact time of FD meeting with his lawyer and confirmation that the meeting was in person, not over the phone.

I'm not convinced by that FD's lawyer said yesterday that FD was actually in Farmington. His devices may have been, but was he?

jmo
me too - all we know is that she spoke with a friend after dropping off the kids which may have been around 8:10am that morning based on the time school started. Many have guessed 9-9:30am but we really don't know. Early articles referenced this phone call as the last contact known - probably page 1 or 2 of the media thread. Her first missed appointment was at 11am and the housekeeper arrived around noon - so the window of disappearance seems to be 8am-Noon - where were the three cell phones located? I'm certain LE has this information but it hasn't led them to her body yet. JMO
ETA MSM link to friend who spoke with JD after dropping kids off (media thread post #86)

Suspects in case of missing Connecticut mom each held on $500,000 bond - CNN

One friend was in touch with her earlier in the day, after Dulos dropped her children off at school, police said. The children are safe and well cared for, family spokeswoman Carrie Luft said.

Last edited:
I wonder if JD/her family actually has mafia ties. She made the comment to her kids that she could have FD legs broken..... Real mafia ties could be a game changer in A LOT of ways..... Grandma Gloria knew how to get armed guards quickly and she didn’t skip a beat in doing so. Pretty impressive. Maybe one phone call is all that it took...
She did not say that. It was determined FD fabricated that story.

Is the family court judge who is determining custody allowed to consider the circumstances surrounding this case? Since there haven't been murder charges brought against him, can the possibility he was involved even be taken into account? Or, can only the hindering and tampering charges be considered?

I don't know if I've written this very clearly. I hope it makes sense, and I also hope that the judge can hold off on her ruling until he has been charged with murder and is back behind bars.
She has to rule in the best interest of the children. All circumstances can be considered. With that being said, there is typically a high impetus placed on reunification. I think the judge has shown previously she is willing to limit/cease communication/interaction, so I tend to think she will do so again.

He should just have pea pod deliver

I

Matthew Campbell (@mgmcampbell) on Twitter

·
2m

Exclusive: Fotis Dulos shops at Avon grocery store after posting bond, doesn’t answer questions. #wfsb

0:17

cLCxMRo-mDEGMP-k

So reading the terms of FD’s bond, the terms do not apply to contact with MT. Sure their legal teams might be keeping them apart or whatever but at his terms don’t bar him from contacting her. Not sure about the terms of her arrangement/bond.

Per the Stamford Advocate:

As part of the conditions of his release, Fotis Dulos was fitted with a GPS tracker and banned from contacting his children and family members of his estranged wife. He’s also not allowed to leave the state.

It's been reported by several MSM outlets that the family has hired private security and had an armed private security guard at JD's mother's home where the children have been staying. Perhaps it was at some point, but I don't recall that information being attributed to FD.

I'm not sure I understand the point here. What's the difference for a guard to be described as armed versus a security guard or a bodyguard? Security guards and bodyguards tend to be armed. Private security tends to be armed. This is not an unusual thing. Malls and some stores have armed private security. Many office and residential buildings have armed private security. All kinds of private companies have armed private security at their facilities. Amusement parks have armed private security. Big events have armed private security.

And of course, one simple reality is that private security costs money. The Farber family can apparently afford it. Many others can't. But it seems to me most people who have commented on JD's mom's apparent hiring of private security believe it was motivated out of concern over FD or someone connected to him trying to take or harm the kids.

I thought FD or his atty were the ones that mentioned them first, right after JD disappeared and FD appeared in NYC? I'm not 100% sure I recall this correctly though.

Didn't mean to offend anyone... I guess I just don't understand why it's important to say "armed guard" as it sounds so dramatic, even mentioning the mafia. Because most guards are armed, so I think it's normal to think the ones in this case are too? I guess I'm having a hard time understanding the emphasis on the "armed" guards... it sounds so sensational, which is why I though FD was behind it

Anyway, I won't comment on it again. I see this is a cultural difference and I'm seeing this from a different perspective, so I'll just stop.

LE would need a warrant for listening devices. During the court hearing Pattis brought that up. Wouldn’t LE have to share any and additional search warrants with Pattis?
It could be different everywhere, but iirc you need to get a phone tap order. It’s like a warrant, but LE actually have to meet a higher standard of proof. It would be for investigative purposes. LE does not need to notify the suspect or their attorney, as that would probably make the tap unnecessary. If evidence from the tap will be used during a trial, all info would be turned over to the defense during the discovery process. I could be completely wrong. I’m not familiar with CT law, but the above is typical imo.

Terms/phrases like "armed guard" are colorful and loaded with innuendo... they are intended to evoke an emotional response and fabricate a desired narrative (however false) its a tactic used in gas-lighting. Interestingly - I believe it backfired on FD as it actually made him appear dangerous and GF fearful - rather than his desired affect which was to have GF look like a rich, entitled, overeating MIL who has take his children away.
IMO as someone who has responsibly used different types of guns since 10 years old, I'm not surprised nor do I pass judgement on GF for employing an armed guard. One member of GF family has clearly been murdered, it shows wisdom on GF part, to try to protect the grandchildren, as well as herself.

Justin Schecker‏Verified account @jscheckerNBCCT 1h1 hour ago

Justin Schecker Retweeted Jennifer Joas NBC CT

The lawyer who worked on the bond package for Fotis Dulos says he is “under direction not to say a word." He also has to rent a car because all of his were seized in the investigation into the disappearance of #JenniferDulos 19 days ago #NBCCT

BBM.

How many did he have? We obviously know about the Raptor, we found the motorcycle on the tax records. Did he have any other cars? Do you think this includes the multiple hauling trailers that were on his tax bill?

So reading the terms of FD’s bond, the terms do not apply to contact with MT. Sure their legal teams might be keeping them apart or whatever but at his terms don’t bar him from contacting her. Not sure about the terms of her arrangement/bond.

Per the Stamford Advocate:

As part of the conditions of his release, Fotis Dulos was fitted with a GPS tracker and banned from contacting his children and family members of his estranged wife. He’s also not allowed to leave the state.
bbm
do the bond conditions override a ruling from the family court judge regarding visitation? wouldn't that be great? I do not think IMO it is in their best interest to be made to visit the man who disposed of items with their mother's blood in the trash in Hartford.

I have always been bothered by the 'armed guard' ... this suggestion came from FD lawyer early on in the case. Was this ever actually confirmed? I always thought this was a tactic on FD to have GF/JD family look irrational... It then spread thru MSM and poof ... a "fact" was born? Really. How do we know in fact GF hired an armed guard.

See that's what I was trying to say... it did start in FD's camp, right??

I'm starting to feel crazy over here and threads move so fast, it's hard to keep up.

If I was saying someone has protection, I'd say just that "yes they have security"... I wouldn't go out of my way to say armed guard, it's so dramatic, great for newspapers though. But like I said in my previous reply, maybe this is just a cultural difference and "armed guards" (the saying) are completely normal in USA... in which case I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay