DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
farber v. fore group
192.00 08/05/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

FOR ORDER REQUIRING SURETY BOND
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17474879
this is an objection to this

191.00 07/31/2019 D BOND
Document.gif
new.gif

Motion for Posting of Surety Bond Re Prejudgment Remedy

Bang! Zoom!! To the moon, Alice! (Am I showing my age?)

He is requesting that a Chevy Suburban be returned to him-did we know if Fore Group or FD had one of those?

Speaking of Jennifer's remains, I've always wondered if they checked out the septic tank at Sturbridge Hill. This morning I had to get my
septic tank here in CT cleaned out, so naturally, I took some pictures for any of you who may question if a body could be put in one...the pictures
clearly show that it would be a piece of cake. You can also see the heavy metal lids. Once something goes in, good luck getting it out.
We are certainly charting new territory here on WS with this one!

Your pictures are perfect and thanks for sharing! I have the same setup you have which is why I was confused when people initially didn't see how perfect the septic angle would be for disposal purposes. But....

But I think the last time we discussed this someone posted that new houses have these conduits where the septic company hooks their hose up to a connector on the top of the conduit that is above ground. This new process means that the old style way of hunting around the yard to find the septic tank cap/lid is no longer necessary. Someone said that they saw one of these above ground conduits to connect to the septic tank at Sturbridge.

I'm going from memory but I think the next question was do the septic systems have some way to access the tank in the event that repairs are necessary and could someone trying to access the tank have been what created the noise at Sturbridge the morning after the missing date. The answer was yes that most systems have some alternative way to access the tank but without seeing the plans for the design of the system it wouldn't be possible to see how the tank could be accessed. My guess is that the plans had to be filed and approved by the town so they are in NC someplace at Town Hall in the Building Dept. I hope LE checked the tank and excavated as needed.

So, we are full circle trying to figure out what could have caused such a ruckus at Sturbridge to wake the neighbors and result in dogs barking. So far I think the items discussed are: septic tank access, well, dumpster. But then there was the confusion of accounts saying that the noise came from inside the house and then I'm not sure we made much progress other than discussion of metal drums, pickup truck tool bins and maybe a few that I'm not remembering. We will need a database soon to recall all these lines of inquiry as my feeble brain is failing me to recall it all! Need some help recalling this all....

Last edited:
I totally believe that study.
Years back a friend was beaten badly by her
cheating, wealthy husband and she called 911.
This was shortly after a new law was implemented in my state that in DV if someone
had obvious injuries the opponent had to be arrested.
When the police officers arrived she was still
lying half dazed on the garage floor, with
two black eyes and bleeding heavily from her
nose.
One officer said, "I'm so sorry Mr. M. that this
has happened and I apologize to you that we
need to take you in and you're under arrest.
We're very sorry but the new law says so.
We apologize Mr. M., we have no choice.

My friend says she was so incensed at the
apologies to the beater and she was treated
like a kicked dog.

So I can believe that study.

He is requesting that a Chevy Suburban be returned to him-did we know if Fore Group or FD had one of those?
Yes, believe it was a 2015 model but check the tax records posted in the prior thread to double check me.

I do wonder though if in doing the forensic work that the State took out the carpeting, seats and all accessories? Can you imagine if they simply towed back a shell of a Suburban to 4Jx? The cost to reinstall the interior would be substantial IMO. I guess FD could simply nail down a corn crate or milk carton to the drivers area in the event he wanted to immediately use the vehicle.

My guess is that these vehicles won't be returned anytime soon.

MOO

This was shortly after a new law was implemented in my state that in DV if someone
nose.

like a kicked dog.

I believe it as well. Very sad to say. It's the old "hysterical woman" stereotype that got women locked up when their husbands found a younger model. IMO, FD played this card handily in family court. Sure NP will continue with that nonsense. MOO.

nose.

like a kicked dog.

I am shocked that 100% of the sympathy was directed at the abusive husband, who I assume, had no physical injuries. But I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. I realize that sometimes it can be difficult for the authorities to ascertain the veracity of some of the abuse complaints, but two black eyes, and what might appear to be a broken nose? Come on!

Yes, believe it was a 2015 model but check the tax records posted in the prior thread to double check me.

I do wonder though if in doing the forensic work that the State took out the carpeting, seats and all accessories? Can you imagine if they simply towed back a shell of a Suburban to 4Jx? The cost to reinstall the interior would be substantial IMO. I guess FD could simply nail down a corn crate or milk carton to the drivers area in the event he wanted to immediately use the vehicle.

My guess is that these vehicles won't be returned anytime soon.

MOO

I love the thought of him being all happy to see these cars and trucks again, only to realize that the interiors are missing! Oh please, oh please!!!

I love the thought of him being all happy to see these cars and trucks again, only to realize that the interiors are missing! Oh please, oh please!!!
LE tears those cars apart and makes no apologies for doing so. Unfortunately, I know this from experience with a family member years ago. Many people are quite shocked when they get their cars back. I hope FD hits the (sun)roof!!

Your pictures are perfect and thanks for sharing! I have the same setup you have which is why I was confused when people initially didn't see how perfect the septic angle would be for disposal purposes. But....

But I think the last time we discussed this someone posted that new houses have these conduits where the septic company hooks their hose up to a connector on the top of the conduit that is above ground. This new process means that the old style way of hunting around the yard to find the septic tank cap/lid is no longer necessary. Someone said that they saw one of these above ground conduits to connect to the septic tank at Sturbridge.

I'm going from memory but I think the next question was do the septic systems have some way to access the tank in the event that repairs are necessary and could someone trying to access the tank have been what created the noise at Sturbridge the morning after the missing date. The answer was yes that most systems have some alternative way to access the tank but without seeing the plans for the design of the system it wouldn't be possible to see how the tank could be accessed. My guess is that the plans had to be filed and approved by the town so they are in NC someplace at Town Hall in the Building Dept. I hope LE checked the tank and excavated as needed.

So, we are full circle trying to figure out what could have caused such a ruckus at Sturbridge to wake the neighbors and result in dogs barking. So far I think the items discussed are: septic tank access, well, dumpster. But then there was the confusion of accounts saying that the noise came from inside the house and then I'm not sure we made much progress other than discussion of metal drums, pickup truck tool bins and maybe a few that I'm not remembering. We will need a database soon to recall all these lines of inquiry as my feeble brain is failing me to recall it all! Need some help recalling this all....
Was this ruckus initially reported as a “metal” noise? A clanging of some sort? I’m just trying to remember why the first thoughts were of the dumpster, septic lid...

Edit: I should look things up first. This article specifically says “metal banging”

Jennifer Dulos search leads to New Canaan house where loud banging heard after she disappeared

Thanks for everything, afitzy! I'm amazed at and so appreciative of your command of the facts and posting history for JD, research, document and link tracking / reposting abilities, and thoughtful consideration thereof. And frankly, I'm pretty envious of your 'MOO' image, it's hilarious to ME, I mean MOO!

I agree that Pattis has opened the door to alot of topics here but for reasons that I don't understand except in the context of arguing for change of venue down the line. I also think there is an aspect of smoke and mirrors and distraction to the Pattis Patter to have folks following the case take their eyes off the ball and instead attempt to follow his talking points. Perhaps the Pattis strategy will emerge down the line but right now as many have said I'm not sure that Pattis has done his client any favors based on what we have seen so far.

I also spent a good amt of time looking at the Pattis & Crew case load and I truly wonder if the small firm is spread way too think? Will have to do more research on their staffing levels relative to the Court calendars etc. The other thing I'm not clear on is how empowered the other firm members are to lead cases? We have seen Smith aka PT2 front and center but I don't know if he is off trying cases and whether the firm shuts down when Pattis is off working on a case as we have recently seen in Waterbury? Many unknowns here as to what resources the firm has to try a complex case and manage the overall litigation situation of FD who is now if civil, family and criminal court!

Following his talking points also takes the press away from investigating which is why I wish a gag order had been imposed early in this process. Look at how many times we have had to backtrack conversation on minor points because of Pattis! The entire narrative of MT polygraph I believe was a Pattis invention that I believe he had no direct knowledge of and might have come to him 2nd or 3rd hand as we know per Pattis that he called Bowman and Bowman wouldn't speak to him.

IMO, all the data you have gathered and shared on this case alone could fill up 20 years worth in your brain!

Thinking you are quite young.

For those of us senior citizens (horrors) we get the concept of not retrieving it right away. It's all in there. So much stuff. Just takes awhile to pull it up.

Random FD clippings from Hartford Courant classifieds 2005,6

Attachments

• 2EAC8258-4808-4F4E-861B-73D3BC01077B.jpeg
    2EAC8258-4808-4F4E-861B-73D3BC01077B.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 3E2EA94F-DC4B-4620-991F-D0B79A4CEE00.jpeg
    3E2EA94F-DC4B-4620-991F-D0B79A4CEE00.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 61
  • EAC2A619-5CB1-4E65-8B01-7C405122476C.jpeg
    EAC2A619-5CB1-4E65-8B01-7C405122476C.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 63
Was this ruckus initially reported as a “metal” noise? A clanging of some sort? I’m just trying to remember why the first thoughts were of the dumpster, septic lid...
Don't have access to article now but recall 'loud banging noise' or 'loud noise from inside the house' as being described by neighbors and dogsitter.

Today's comment about the grey trailer being used as a way to transport a body I thought was credible idea too so perhaps someone banging inside the trailer might appear to distant neighbors as being inside the house. I just don't recall if the trailer was at Sturbridge at the missing date or if its a recent addition as the house is nearing completions and working materials need to be removed.

I forget is someone is up near the 585 Deerfield house maybe it was @thekirbyfamily to see if there is a grey trailer there too? I cannot remember from the tax records if there is one or two trailers but I do recall seeing a trailer at 585 Deerfield at some point and I don't think it was from google maps picture.

I really am curious if the State took down any walls at Sturbridge or brought the dogs back. The house was released back to FD/FORE so quickly that I'm not sure its too relevant to us but I have to admit that it makes sense as a staging area or place to stay on the 23rd.

MOO

farber v. fore group
192.00 08/05/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

FOR ORDER REQUIRING SURETY BOND
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17474879
this is an objection to this

191.00 07/31/2019 D BOND
Document.gif
new.gif

Motion for Posting of Surety Bond Re Prejudgment Remedy
As Nancy Grace would say,”Bombshell”!

That document told the story, and answered my question earlier today...where is he getting money to live Day to Day? From Fore Group equity. Possibly fraudulently. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces