Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like there are more than a few motions before the court and perhaps the Judge might take the time to clear the decks of some of them to keep things moving.

Perhaps we might be treated to a discussion of the ankle/wrist bracelet situation as the Judge last declared after the MT NY fiasco, "that the bracelets will work". A follow up to that statement might be warranted IMO. Particularly after the story this week of someone cutting off their bracelet, maybe the Judge will ask how they are working in this case to track FD? IDK as I frankly have little confidence based on what we have learned that movements of the suspect are communicated to the Judge and State in a timely fashion by the monitoring company. We also get to see if the bracelet was moved to the wrist from the ankle of FD.

Not that I think Pattis has any shame but with all his patter about speedy trial it would be highly ironic to see a request for a continuance from him. But I truly think the Defense is scrambling to put together its story and is nowhere with a viable theory/alibi and will need time, particularly in light of the KM story becoming public. Pattis has to be steamed IMO about the KM story as it actively shows his client working to undermine an existing court order. Wonder also if we might see another conspiracy to commit murder charge added to FD list of charges for his role in seeming to lure Mrs KM to his house and suggesting a trip to Greece? Wonder if she had taken the suggestion to go to Greece if she would have returned home alive? IDK but this would add another level of complexity to an already complicated situation with the JD disappearance/murder IMO.

The KM aspect of this story has me wondering if it is connected to the need to keep the warrants sealed as well? I really wonder if surveillance and wiretaps could have been implemented and the entire story that Mrs KM told in court this week and which sadly seemed largely dismissed by that Judge, might feature prominently in brilliantly clear audio in criminal court at some future date? I do believe the net is closing in around FD and KM and perhaps others. Stranger things have happened. Will just have to wait.

MOO
It seems like there are more than a few motions before the court and perhaps the Judge might take the time to clear the decks of some of them to keep things moving.

Perhaps we might be treated to a discussion of the ankle/wrist bracelet situation as the Judge last declared after the MT NY fiasco, "that the bracelets will work". A follow up to that statement might be warranted IMO. Particularly after the story this week of someone cutting off their bracelet, maybe the Judge will ask how they are working in this case to track FD? IDK as I frankly have little confidence based on what we have learned that movements of the suspect are communicated to the Judge and State in a timely fashion by the monitoring company. We also get to see if the bracelet was moved to the wrist from the ankle of FD.

Not that I think Pattis has any shame but with all his patter about speedy trial it would be highly ironic to see a request for a continuance from him. But I truly think the Defense is scrambling to put together its story and is nowhere with a viable theory/alibi and will need time, particularly in light of the KM story becoming public. Pattis has to be steamed IMO about the KM story as it actively shows his client working to undermine an existing court order. Wonder also if we might see another conspiracy to commit murder charge added to FD list of charges for his role in seeming to lure Mrs KM to his house and suggesting a trip to Greece? Wonder if she had taken the suggestion to go to Greece if she would have returned home alive? IDK but this would add another level of complexity to an already complicated situation with the JD disappearance/murder IMO.

The KM aspect of this story has me wondering if it is connected to the need to keep the warrants sealed as well? I really wonder if surveillance and wiretaps could have been implemented and the entire story that Mrs KM told in court this week and which sadly seemed largely dismissed by that Judge, might feature prominently in brilliantly clear audio in criminal court at some future date? I do believe the net is closing in around FD and KM and perhaps others. Stranger things have happened. Will just have to wait.

MOO
Is anyone planning to attend?

Do I give up my yoga to go down to this circus tomorrow morning? Will FD enter with NP through front door where all the media will be or slither in the back?... I have attended hearings here.. but not for this high profile a case ... After you show ID and get scanned can enter the courtroom.

Some atty's weigh in on the gag order request and speak to the issue of No Case Norm's patter so far in the Dulos case:
Prosecutors Want Gag Order on Fotis Dulos Criminal Case

POV from noted legal scholar on the issue of gag orders but seems like this could be debated endlessly. So, curious where the Judge comes out on the issue and whether we will hear his ruling tomorrow.

Tried to bring in the quote from Prof. Chemerinsky from the above article but could not as he discussed gag orders.

But I've always been curious about the issue of gag order effectiveness. To me from a very simple minded view the gag order might just stop what we have seen from No Case Norm on this case as it relates to victim shaming and misinformation not based on fact or any shred of truth.

As I mentioned I've been keeping informal track of these statements and other than 2 statements about his client and client alibi, most of Pattis statements have been about the victim and MT. Pattis hasn't been out proclaiming the goodness and innocence of FD since he came on board. Nope. Its all about other people and sadly most if not all of his statements have been based on falsehoods IMO. If a gag order can stop this cycle then it might be a good thing in my view but we will see where the Judge rules!

Its sad in my mind, as we have seen No Case Norm talk with impunity about drug use in victim, health issues in the victim, revenge suicide by the victim, Gone Girl scenario by the victim and psychological issues of the victim. Chermerinsky could be correct in his view but I'm not sure it fully covers what we have seen No Case Norm attempt to do to JD in public press and his statements have been relentless since he joined this circus too IMO.

Last edited:
I'm just hoping that one of the reporters is live tweeting like we saw last time. I'm not sure either where the court ended up on TV coverage either. Does anyone remember with the bail hearings if the local stations covered it? Maybe FOX61 or even Channel12 Cablevison?
@afitzy are you local? Do you want to attend ?

It was not NCPD searching in the Waveny trails and placing markers BUT the FBI Evidence Recovery Team and also their dogs searching for electronics . This was about 50 feet or so into the wooded trails from where the Suburban was found parked on Lapham Rd. Did her phone pinge there? Biggest question who planted the Suburban and when? Also in response to a prior post it is not at all unusual for joggers, dog walkers and people in general especially from
Our neighboring town of Darien to just park
In the pull offs on Lapham road and enter the trails from there instead of parking in the Waveny or Dog Park lots. I walk there everyday and my mind always wanders to what happened.

Thank you. My sister lives in Darien and takes her dog there often and so of course I grilled her as I was curious about the parked Suburban and she said she’s never seen a car parked on Lapham so I apologize as I am not local.

I went with her during my visit and like a dork I took pictures.

Word on the street is that FD was seen jogging there recently.

MOO

upload_2019-8-8_21-6-27.jpeg

Attachments

• AC989BC5-5135-470B-86CC-9E9D52044A12.jpeg
    AC989BC5-5135-470B-86CC-9E9D52044A12.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 16
I cannot speak to this with anything but my opinion. My thoughts are that she was—as really is her nature, it seems—to try to get along as much as possible since a restraining order would have made it harder for the kids. Also, sometimes the act of getting a restraining order infuriates the abuser more and precipitates even worse or fatal violence from reputable sources. I’m not saying what I think is right or not to do as I have no idea since these are such dangerous situations regardless. I don’t think anything short of being locked in prison would stop FD based on what we’ve seen and read. Even when he is in prison, would I be shocked if he still were trying to find ways to hurt this family? No. I hope GF still has and keeps that armed guard. The KM aspect has revealed that danger is even more of a threat in MOO. All MOO.

JD received an emergency protection order when she first left 4JC and filed for divorce.

Later, the judge refused to continue that order even though JD clearly expressed her fear as noted in the court records.

You're right about restraining orders, Hope.
They don't really do a lot to protect a woman and knowing he is finally losing control escalates the abuser's violence.

As a teenager I had to get a butcher knife to make my father drop the knife he held at my mother's neck.
Then he measured how far he had to stay from our house and parked there to intimidate us.
At night he would scratch on the back door just to keep the terror alive.

Finally he just dropped off our radar and only later did we learn he had returned to an earlier wife's home (one he had abandoned with 5 children). Who knows what she went through until he died a few years later but we were glad to be done! (We never found out how he died but, if she shot him, we're not real sorry.)

If FD doesn't go to prison, there will be other women and children who will suffer as his type sure doesn't self-rehabilitate! MT, if you're reading here.....run like the wind, ankle monitor and all!

MemPat, I am so sorry you went through this

@afitzy are you local? Do you want to attend ?
Far away unfortunately so was hoping for live tweets or local news coverage live or after the fact. Have to figure out which reporter did the live tweets last time as that was helpful. Does anyone recall? @MrsM was on fire IMO with her comments last time and I'm not sure if she is local and could attend as well.

JD received an emergency protection order when she first left 4JC and filed for divorce.

Later, the judge refused to continue that order even though JD clearly expressed her fear as noted in the court records.
Hard to get a permanent order, IMO. The ex-parte temporary...easy IMO, but then you have to have a full hearing with the other person present. My very excellent attorney told me I would never get one. If there are no witnesses and no bruises, not easy to do. This may not be a popular opinion, but maybe it shouldn't be easy. The man could just as easily seek an order against the woman based on unverifiable testimony. Restraining orders are very serious and can jeopardize security clearances, right to Concealed Carry and hiring decisions. MOO MOO MOO

Thank you. My sister lives in Darien and takes her dog there often and so of course I grilled her as I was curious about the parked Suburban and she said she’s never seen a car parked on Lapham so I apologize as I am not local.

I went with her during my visit and like a dork I took pictures.

Word on the street is that FD was seen jogging there recently.

MOO

View attachment 197634
The Lapham Rd area near the mulch field has about 6 ft deep and 10-15 ft long sections on either side of the road where folks park to enter the jogging trails. There are cut outs in the stone wall for a person or bike to access the trails from Lapham. Awhile ago I had posted pics from a Sat morning mid morning period and there were 6-8 cars parked on both sides of the road. Most mornings there are 1-3 cars parked there and sometimes as early as sunrise when the park technically opens.

Here is pic of one of the roadside views, stone wall and adjacent running path to give you an idea. Further down the road on the leftside of the picture is the Town mulch fields where originally folks thought a body could be easily disposed of.

upload_2019-8-9_2-26-9.jpeg

Thank you.

If I forgot to put MOO on that comment, I do so Now. MOO MOO and MOO.

According to FD's Phone Pings info provided by LE:

Fact: LE says that FD's phone traveled from 4JC to 80MS at 1:37 pm on that Friday.

Fact: FD's phone leaves 80MS at 3:38 pm and travels to 4JC arriving at 4:17 pm. This is 39 minutes to travel 2.3 miles?

IMO, FD left EE's truck at 80MS and Walked home, arriving at the above time of 4:17 pm at 4JC.

Fact: Google maps confirms that the distance of these two homes could be Walked in 40 minutes.

IMO, FD Walked this distance in the 39 minutes between the two phone ping locations of 80MS and 4JC.

IMO, FD left EE's Red Truck at 80MS and Walked the 39 minutes home, so that FD could mislead EE and LE into thinking that the Red Truck Never left 80MS that Friday.

IMO, this decision denotes that EE's red truck was left at 80MS by FD, because 80MS is where EE last parked and saw his own red truck.

Fact: FD's phone leaves 4JC at 5:21 pm and travels to 80MS and then arrives back at 4JC at 5:34 pm for a 13 minute round trip.

IMO, at 5:21 pm, EE picked up FD at 4JC and they traveled together to 80MS for the vehicle exchange.

Fact: LE says vehicle swap took place between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm and my vehicle exchange timeline theory fits.

Fact: Google maps denotes that the round trip to 80MS and back to 4JC takes 10 minutes by car/truck and there is 13 minutes between LE's noted phone ping times.

IMO, the additional 3 minutes were used to load the possible 30+ trash bags and the FedEx box of plates, into FD's Ford Raptor.

IMO, and Only IMO, FD had EE load the bags onto FD's Ford Raptor, so that EE's fingerprints would be all over the bags and the FedEx box.

IMO, this would not be an odd request by FD, since IMO, FD never lifted a finger when he visited the construction sites in his high end clothing and shoes.

IMO, FD was Setting Up EE as the main plan or as the backup plan and therefore FD Needed EE's fingerprints On those bags.

IMO, FD held on to the altered license plates and possible number of 30+ trash bags for 10+ hours, just so that FD could Set Up EE.

IMO, and Only IMO, EE lives near the more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area, where FD's 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' occurred with MT on that Friday evening.

IMO, FD wanted the altered license plates found, to fit into his plan of setting up EE.

FD could have just taken the altering tape off the plates and put the plates back where FD had them stored or just thrown them away in any trash receptacle earlier in the day.

Once the Fedex package was in the storm drain, it could very easily wash up and IMO, that is exactly what FD wanted to happen. There were literally hundreds of ways to dispose of them without them being found.

IMO, FD left the altering tape on the plates as part of his ploy.

IMO, FD placed the altered plates on EE's Red Truck that Friday, so that FD could 'reasonably' use the Red Truck 'undetected' as being EE's Red Truck.

FD needed to make sure that the Red Truck could not be identified as EE's, on CCTV or by an individual witness, while in NC so that FD could reasonably mislead LE and EE into thinking that FD did Not drive EE's Red Truck that Friday.

The ONE big question?

Why would FD hold onto a possible 30+ bags of evidence and two altered vehicle plates, for 10+ Hours???????

IMO and Only IMO,
DBM

Mulch fields on Lapham Rd. across from Waveny Park - picture is deceptive as these piles of mulch are 6+ ft high and when this photo was taken there were 8 long rows of mulch each possibly 400 yds long or longer. IDK exact size of the area but it has to be easily 1/4-1/2 acre in size and is bordered by woods on all 3 sides. There is a chain across the entrance but its not always up.
upload_2019-8-9_2-40-10.jpeg

MemPat, I am so sorry you went through this
Thank you, Jmoose, I know how much Jennifer's loving parenting meant to her children and I'm thankful they are spared more time with FD. My mother was a ferocious protector and full of fun in spite of her trials. For that my sisters and I will always be thankful. I celebrate any of you who make great sacrifices for your babies.

Thank you, Jmoose, I know how much Jennifer's loving parenting meant to her children and I'm thankful they are spared more time with FD. My mother was a ferocious protector and full of fun in spite of her trials. For that my sisters and I will always be thankful.
Sounds like you had a strong Mama Bear which was a blessing!

I think GF is a Mama Bear too and FD will rue the day he ever poked a Mama Bear!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member