Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No apology necessary! Your posts are always thoughtful and informative. We had a situation IMO an attempt to derail us. MOO MOO MOO MOO! It is over and now we turn our attention to what is important-the truth about the cold-blooded, calculated, and premeditated murder of a mother of five.

That is so kind of you to say. Thank you very much, and you are so right: we turn our attention back to what is important, JD and her kids. Thank you again.

Privilege extends to lawyers and all working with them to provide the service. FD has to assert the privilege. Office staff. Investigators. Like MT’s mother setting up shop to defend herself with her legal team and former employees in her closed office space. Brilliant strategy.
Probably New York lawyer extra layer of privilege. Unless simple conduit. Coming from lawyer/source in Greece who is not subject to subpoena. Again, to get to info would have to get it by proving fraud in moving money to Greece, wherever it’s stashed, and that’s where forensic accounting would come in handy. How many stops did the money make.
By the way, his passport would show travel over the years, at least on the most current passport. I wonder if he had other passports, whether dual citizenship or false criminal copies.
This will turn into an international investigation. FD better keep looking over his shoulder. Never mind the Farbers. If his finances implicate his alleged Greek “family”, he’ll be right next to JD: at the bottom of the sea.
Fee arrangements are NOT privileged. This is not even a close question. Lawyers are even required to self-report cash payments over $10,000 in cash. Failure to do so is a federal felony. Does this mean that any random person can demand that an attorney disclose this information? Absolutely not, BUT there is a procedural roadmap to obtain this information.

Now again, subpoenas have to issue, and it isn't something done in routine civil cases. But make no mistake, LE can obtain this information and there won't be a single thing NP can do about it. Heck, because the money was wired from oversees and (perhaps) was wired in large enough amounts, there is every possibility that NP's bank has submitted a legally required form regarding those payments to the feds., who will pass that information on to local LE in the right circumstances. These are those circumstances.

GF's lawyers will have a tougher burden in the civil case, but I believe Weinstein et. al., are up for the challenge. This is where research, preparation and advocacy separate Mr. Weinstein from his opponents. And no, I do not know him and have no connection to his firm or this case. It is only my opinion that he has what it takes to take FD and his loud-mouthed lawyer to the mat. Go GF GO! Keep the pressure on!

Last edited:
FD probably wanted It’s hard out here for a pimp for the first dance
Good one, thanks for the laugh and all these images! I think the follow up dance might have been "slob on my nob"....vintage 3 6...

IMO classic for FO to pick gangsta rap mashup with hugely violent and X rated lyrics. Can't get these images out of my mind! Was thinking of soundtrack material for the eventual movie of all of this and picked something as mundane as Psycho Killer by Talking Heads but Three 6 Mafia it has to be now with the opening scene in NYC at the beautiful Met Club - after the lead in at Aspen Airport of course!
MOO

Last edited:
Do you know if FO Rented the place?

I did a search for Dulos, Doulos, and FORE in the Manhattan property records and found nothing for FO, going all the way back to 1980.
If it were a sublet from a 'friend' you would most likely never find it. Will go back and find the JD blog entry where she discussed it. They sounded to be in same neighborhood. In fact the whole thing sounded too coincidental to be true. MOO

If it were a sublet from a 'friend' you would most likely never find it. Will go back and find the JD blog entry where she discussed it. They sounded to be in same neighborhood. In fact the whole thing sounded too coincidental to be true. MOO

It is possible that we are talking about 2 different places in Manhattan.

The Village, where FO was living when he contacted JD and then maybe the one on Park was procured after the marriage so that when they were in the City, they did not have to stay with HF and GF.

Especially after they began having children, I would think having their own place would have been preferred by FO, but yet very close to HF/GF as preferred by JD.

So, my question is, who was paying for the Park apartment in the City during their marriage from 2004 to 2016?

I would ask Why drop the apartment in 2016 after so many years, but at that point, FO and JD had already decided to move to New Canaan and New Canaan was 70 miles closer to NYC than Farmington.

Not as much of a need to have a place in the City.

MOO

Good one, thanks for the laugh and all these images! I think the follow up dance might have been "slob on my nob"....vintage 3 6...

IMO classic for FO to pick gangsta rap mashup with hugely violent and X rated lyrics. Can't get these images out of my mind! Was thinking of soundtrack material for the eventual movie of all of this and picked something as mundane as Psycho Killer by Talking Heads but Three 6 Mafia it has to be now with the opening scene in NYC at the beautiful Met Club - after the lead in at Aspen Airport of course!
MOO
Me? I'd take it down a notch. Picture their wedding song being "I want money lots and lots of money".

So how did NP know employee didn’t speculate about location of body? Hope there is no mole and leaks from LE but fishing by NP.
This must have been the guy FD swapped vehicles with that week. He’s the employee who IMMEDIATELY hired a successful criminal lawyer to assist with LE questions. Phew. Too close for me. Intelligent and fast acting to immediately realize the seriousness of his situation. Good for him.
So we need to add PHISHERMAN to the Pattis P List?!

I think you well understand the subtleties of
his behaviors and her graceful slide out of the marriage.
Sometimes, when you're dealing with crazy,
it's best to glide out quietly and "amicably".

I do believe FD's family values (??) and cultural
upbringing is so unlike our norms, it's difficult
to understand sometimes.

I have a family member who went through
military training for 'downed' POW pilots during the
Iraqi War. He was taught that the values of
most middle easterners was so alien to our thinking. In their culture it was OK to lie, cheat, steal, harm, kill, etc. and to not underestimate those in charge if they were captured. I've never forgotten those comments. And now I wonder if that's the cultural differences we're dealing with in FD.

It’s always so hard to generalize and cultural attitudes change at times and over time, definitely. Understanding—which does not necessarily mean agreeing with—how general cultural attitudes and practices developed is often so fascinating and illuminating, in my opinion. An example off the top of my head relates to resources and sociability related to geographical environment in that people who lived in places that were hard to reach and travel from and also had less available resources such as those living in the mountains in a place with cold weather, etc. may have adapted to be less social and more wary of newcomers due to infrequent contact and the limited resources they themselves had for their families. This is a general example that I’m sure you guys already knew but I find this area fascinating. High-context and low-context cultures also are so interesting, and understanding those differences helps facilitate interactions. And, as always, generalizations can’t be applied reliably to individuals. All MOO.

Link on low-context and high-context cultures: I chose this one because it’s basic but shows America (low-context) and Greece (high-context)—I have no affiliation with the school and am not urging you to sign up there!

https://online.seu.edu/articles/high-and-low-context-cultures/

Oh my. I have to go back and check if Judge Shapiro has been on the civil case from the beginning.

Don't understand the Judge's reading of the fact pattern of FO behavior vis a vis depositions. FO didn't show for 3. Not sure how many times he would have to not show to demonstrate a pattern of behavior to the Judge? 3 strikes and you're out for most people as a standard would work IMO and some Judges would immediately punish 1 let alone 3 no shows. Not seeing this at all. I also thought that the claim for attys fees for GF was reasonable as he didn't receive notice of the no show either and had set up and prepared for the FO deposition. This also makes little sense. FO and his atty/s were noticed properly by the court so to say the no show was inadvertent pushed the bounds of credulity in my mind. Baffled completely by this decision.

Will have to see if the other GF motion for judgment due to the no quickbooks records is ruled on favorably by the Judge.

MOO

Thank you so much! I’m lost!

:p. Going to google. You are killing me but keeping me up to speed.
Here is a good article to explain a bit about Three 6 Mafia. Totally fits in with FO obsession with horror and violence as described in JD blog. Wonder how they knew DJ Paul?

The 20 scariest Three 6 Mafia songs ever

Quotes from the article:
"Between 1991-2001, Three 6 Mafia carved their own lane within hip-hop by meshing the sounds of gangster rap, Memphis soul, deep, dark 808s, haunting keys, and horror movie samples.

The origins of the group, first dubbed the Backyard Posse, began in 1991 with South Memphis brothers DJ Paul and the late Lord Infamous as a rap duo dubbed The Serial Killaz, drawing inspiration from their fascination with real life and fictional murderers, the occult, and N.W.A. They, with North Memphis DJ/producer Juicy J gained local notoriety in Memphis by selling their homemade mixtapes in school and performing in clubs across the city and in ‘93, they came together to form Triple 6 Mafia".

"A deep cut from the often overlooked, yet timeless compilation album, Body Parts, DJ Paul, Juicy J, Lord Infamous, & Koopsta Knicca collectively murdered the chilling track as if the beat was Drew Barrymore in the famous opener from Scream (which was sampled). “Favorite Scary Movie” not only highlights their lyrical growth and chemistry since the early 90s, but it contains the group’s second most shocking and violent lyrical imagery on wax with bars like, “I shall fulfill your every desire / Tied up to my bed made off hot barbed wire / Demons dance to the chants of the ritual / Black magic wicked Voodoo."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member