Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of other things:
1. JDs phone. It was pinging along with her vehicle when it was driven away from her residence at approximately at 10:25 am. When was it turned off? On Lapham Road where her Chevy Suburban was abandoned?
2. What occurred between 10:25 and 11:12 am? Apart from transferring JD body and other items from Chevy to Tacoma?
3. Was anything of forensic value obtained from inside the Suburban?
4. Did FD ever fill the Tacoma up with gas either on May 23 or May 24?

Admittedly I do not know this latest AW as well as I do for June 1st by heart. So if 1-4 are in there it is merely because I missed it. If y’all know please fill in. I dozed during the Dateline special.
1. JDs phone. It was pinging along with her vehicle when it was driven away from her residence at approximately at 10:25 am. When was it turned off? [WE DO NOT KNOW] On Lapham Road where her Chevy Suburban was abandoned?[WE DO NOT KNOW] [WE JUST KNOW THAT LE FBI WITH ELECTRONIC SNIFFER DOGS SEARCHED THE AREA AROUND WHERE THE SUBURBAN WAS LEFT AS WE HAVE PHOTOS OF THEM DOING THIS SEARCH - WE DON'T KNOW WHICH OTHER AREAS IN WAVENY THIS TEAM LOOKED AT].
2. What occurred between 10:25 and 11:12 am? Apart from transferring JD body and other items from Chevy to Tacoma? [WE DO NOT KNOW - NO PINGING DATA FROM THE JD CELL PHONE HAS BEEN RELEASED AND NO INFO FROM THE GPS OF THE SUBURBAN HAS BEEN RELEASED BY LE]
3. Was anything of forensic value obtained from inside the Suburban? [THE ONLY STMT ON THIS IS THAT YES FORENSIC EVIDENCE WAS FOUND OUTSIDE AND INSIDE THE JD SUBURBAN. WE ALSO HAVE THE UNCORRBORATED BY LE STORY ABOUT A MAT, BELIEVED TO BE FROM THE SUBURBAN, LEFT OUTSIDE THE RESTAURANT BY FD ON ALBANY AVE. ]
4. Did FD ever fill the Tacoma up with gas either on May 23 or May 24? [WE HAVE NO INFORMATION ABOUT GAS STOPS ON THE TACOMA AND NO INFO ON FD OR MT MOVEMENTS ON THE 23RD].

I think that it has a back seat/seats though. From the pictures on the AW and just googling the different 2001 models. It can be a two door but have a back seat. It looks like the cab is definitely longer than just a front seater from the AW pictures and that the bed is full of equipment (from pics on the day in question).

Just my two cents!

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-991d-536198256533/5d704b7b09ca8.pdf.pdf
Yes littlebitty is correct. It has two rows of seats but it is only two door. THere are 4 door models but that is the longer trim and that is not the one he has.
upload_2019-9-10_8-54-51.png

PG truck is only two door you can check it with the vin . it doesn't seem like anyone is sitting on the passenger seat.

It’s just got that narrow extended-cab back “seat”
area in the back, what they call a jump seat. I think people sometimes add their own seats in the back rather than pay for them at purchase. It’s small but people can fit there. MOO.

I guess you aren’t Italian...I don’t actually know how to spell it for real, but it means idiot or dope or whatever other name you’d have for a stupid, clueless person.
The word is Southern dialect for stupid but along the lines of ditzy and not focused but here you go:
Stunod is Southern Italian dialect for "stupid" or having one's head in the clouds and not paying attention, from the Italian "stonato" which means, "out of tune".

Yes littlebitty is correct. It has two rows of seats but it is only two door. THere are 4 door models but that is the longer trim and that is not the one he has

That’s why the cab looks longer in the AW. Man I do not miss the days of hopping into my grandpa’s truck that had a similar set up. You’d have to push or use a lever to push the front seat forward and wedge your way back there in the back seat. My tennis shoes would always get stuck. I remember that well.

Yes littlebitty is correct. It has two rows of seats but it is only two door. THere are 4 door models but that is the longer trim and that is not the one he has.
View attachment 203479
So at 2 doors, wouldn't it be awkward to shove
or push a body into the back area? Maybe not.
Wonder how much room there actually is?

The best part of the Dateline "reporting" for me is that they made it clear Fo-Dumbo had trouble posting bail when he was arrested. But all in all - Fluff Piece...so much missing; so many details not mentioned. I'm with MassGuy - I like Dateline if there is an episode where I am not familiar with the crime. In this case - I am too familiar and they left many, many details out. moo

Thanks @afitzy , this is a must watch. I haven't finished it yet but derivation/proof of the positioning of the red truck parked on Lapham Road was remarking sleuthing. I need to go to my day job now but I just wanted to put it out there that Hughes has followed many cases and rivals PM but Hughes is on the side of the good. PM should give back his pro bono legal services award. For shame. I can't discount Hughes and Urso: important evidence not yet disclosed by LE was found in NC. PM's job one was to harass EE. FD grilled EE about his workday, his exact route back north.

EE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CAUGHT RED HANDED AT A TRANSFER STATION ON THE WAY HOME.

The construction bags with some remains were planted in EE's ride that day so that EE could dispose of garbage that did not smell/been bleached and drained. Propped up in a bathtub. EE was instructed to dispose of hardware immediately. EE did not. EE retained evidence for LE. A timeline for EE has not been disclosed by LE. Which transfer station did EE go to on the 24th on his way back to Farmington? FD went to check that night of the 24th. Yep, the dumpster was empty and/or something was left in the FORE metal thingy. Who moved the FORE metal thingy? EE was/is in extreme danger. EE is a hero. Urso knows. Jig is up. IMO.
By the way, @Rosiebones, a friend of mine who also is rich but likes to visit the local transfer station to save on private garbage collection fees - extremely wealthy people with full time jobs often go to transfer stations to dump their own garbage - that is why they are wealthy - well, he believes that the NC Transfer Station floats garbage on a barge. LE found what they were looking for on a barge sitting on Long Island Sound. Not yet incinerated. MOO.

Love this idea!

FD driving to Sturbridge to put some black bags in Raptor for EE to dispose of. We've all been trying to understand what URSO meant about body being in NC with his comments and this might just be the answer. This also could explain the schedule gap we saw in the latest AW at Lapham Rd vs FD being seen on camera on the Merritt at 11:12 am!

Do wonder if any cross town trip by FD was caught on CCTV on a house or bus cams (not sure the buses were on the road at this time as they were probably back at the bus yard after the morning drop/pick up). IDK the security at the Transfer Station but given the issues with illegalling dumping etc IMO perhaps they do have a camera set up.

On the NC Transfer station IMO its the Taj Mahal of Transfer stations! On any given Saturday you will see an absolute line up of any/all luxury cars and trucks from BMWs, Mercedes, Porsches and every luxury US and Japanese SUV imaginable. Its actually pretty funny to watch sometimes but it can be a huge savings to simply go to the Transfer station vs use the pick up services and many do it I think because you aren't locked in to a pick up schedule which if you travel is a tough thing to manage. FD would have had a tag for the Transfer Station IMO as he owned RE in Town.

MOO

I was just thinking of what EE told police in the latest FD AW. That FD had told EE that FD had given JD a hug on Mother’s Day. Now this may or may not be true.

But if it was true then FD did it for two reasons: to get her guard down and possibly for any witnesses. That way the narrative is much like this “we were getting along fine. I had dinner in her backyard or whatever a few days before she disappeared and we got along fine. And I gave her a hug on Mother’s Day. Why would I kill her when we were getting along that well?”
100% agree!

I was thinking about this same exact thing; do we know for sure he even really went to her house on Mother's Day or was that from just FD's mouth?

If so, it's part of a pattern of abusers to go back into what's called the "honeymoon phase" where they act super nice, to get the victim's trust again.

But we don't know if he was there, and if he were there at all, was it just stopping in and did she even let him in the house, let alone hug him? Seriously doubt it.
We can't believe a WORD he says.

Last edited:
Here’s a simple question:
Why is FD sooooo confident she will never be found.
I agree with you. And I don’t think it’s bc his attitude is I’ve beat LE. It’s a different vibe coming from him about the body.
But what could he have done to make her unfindable?
Most disagree that he dropped her into the ocean for shark food.
Did he acid wash her? Why then didn’t he just acid everything instead of Albany Avenue?
She’s gone. What could he have done with her body?
Ate her? Euk.
I’ve thought a long time about disposal.
And cannot think what he did bc his time line is getting very tight with every new video, tip, witness that comes forward.
Maybe he really does know how to dress a deer in a minute. Spread her remains all over the place.
I don’t have any more ideas.

I am local, 2 towns over from NC; my good friend went thru a domestic situation with her ex-husband in June, he was arrested, due to this case, her case was being taken VERY VERY seriously, which was nice to see, the ex H harassing rhetoric escalating, following her, scary stuff...during her reporting to the officers, she asked one of the officers, do you think JD will ever be found, and he said no, she is deep in water somewhere and will never be found (it was his guess).

I hope she is found, but I just don't think she ever will be, which is why FD is so confident she WON'T BE and so confident he will beat the rap with the no body no crime, or accidental/panic when presented with evidence of a crime/some other cockamamie story...

BBM: Here is what I am currently stuck on. If the Fudge knife was indeed the murder weapon, then FD knew ahead of time it would be messy in JDs garage. Using a knife enough to kill someone will certainly require significant cleanup in order to be obscured and he would have to know it would be bloody and a challenge for removal and cleanup. So did FD bring along significant cleanup materials in his handy little camelback pack he has with him at all times, or just count on using what JD had on hand? He did spend a fair amount of time at her house assuming he killed her pretty quickly once she arrived home 8:05 (when LE thinks he was “laying in wait”) and he didn't leave until 10:25. But we know he was concerned about his DNA being found there so he would have had to have been very careful about where he was in her house and what he used of hers to cleanup.

If he killed her in what he planned would be a “clean” manner but she fought back and FD didn’t expect so much blood, then the Fudge knife would have been used later, in Farmington most likely, for a more macabre task. Earlier I posted about the Annie Le case and how she was strangled but fought back and left blood spatter (described in detail) on the wall and stains on the floor and sink even though it was a strangulation. So blood stains like they were described in JD garage don’t necessarily mean the knife was used there.

Bloodstain analysis has gotten really good these days with computer assisted analysis so different spatter patterns and stains can give a lot of information about the cause of death which LE likely has subjected the garage evidence to.

DA in the HC (where the Fudge knife info was reported) has been lazy lately and published typos and seems to at times be captured by the spell of the mesmerizing ponytailed hawker, and that’s the only place I’ve seen that LE thinks the Fudge hunting knife is the “murder weapon”. Taking it with a grain of salt until I see that confirmed, that LE thinks the knife was used to kill her rather than just used in the crime at some point.

MOO.

Well said. We don't know how she was killed - the knife may well have been used later after she was already killed. I don't think he'd plan a messy murder - he planned everything. More likely he'd come up from behind and use force on her neck (gruesome but could be instant). The knife may have been to threaten or as a backup.

Either way, hunting knives are not cheap. There may be some proof of purchase somewhere.

I have just skimmed through the last few pages and think I am pretty much caught up, but forgive me if this has been discussed before.

I watched the Gray Hughes video last night. Agreed, it gives great visualization, and I am thankful he was caught on school bus video. Those videos are so important!

Anyway, I have always been certain that some type of disposal took place at 80 MS, however, now I am not so sure. The Tacoma appears to me to have only two doors and no cap on the back. Where would he have put her? It would have been so difficult to get her into the back seats, and the back of the truck was open (as far as I can tell). I can't imagine he drove with her in the passenger seat all of that way.

I am off to school now, but I would love to hear any of your thoughtful ideas about how this transport could have happened.
The AW info talks about the blood stain being on the passenger seat I believe in the EE truck and I never really understood this. But now that people are explaining the setup of the truck its easier to see this as do you think it was simply too hard to get the body into the smaller rear area as the door didn't allow full access?
MOO

Here's something that kept me awake last night - if you've already mentioned this, then ignore...

We know he was in her garage likely from 8:05 - 10:25. Most of the time was likely cleanup, as sloppy a job as he did, he probably thought he did pretty well. (BTW, there are windows in the garage, but still a garage is not like being out in daylight.) AW #2 says there was 'possibly' some blood on the inside and outside of her Suburban - no mention of it being a significant amount or of it being obvious, as it sounds like was more obvious to see in the garage, and on the car left there (Porsche?).

So: If he did indeed move her body from her garage to Waveny Park - there would have been futher, meticulous cleanup required - and this was in daylight so he could see better (what was the weather?). Cleanup takes time- as we know he spent time in garage and in red truck later on - so the 'missing time' in the morning could have simply been him carefully cleaning her Suburban at the park after moving her body out of it. One thing he wouldn't want to be obvious: that she was killed prior to being at the park.

Plus he had to clean himself up after that and change, before driving back (even if with her body), in case he got stopped. And he'd have to hid her body well in the red truck. (Also: is there a porta-potty at Waveny? I doubt it but wonder.)

Edit: added that he'd need to change his clothes

Last edited:
The AW info talks about the blood stain being on the passenger seat I believe in the EE truck and I never really understood this. But now that people are explaining the setup of the truck its easier to see this as do you think it was simply too hard to get the body into the smaller rear area as the door didn't allow full access?
MOO
IMO the blood amount on the passenger seat is not a lot because PG brought the truck home on 5/24/19 and didn't really notice anything. Here are the dimensions of the exact car and trim

upload_2019-9-10_9-16-37.png

I noticed on the Dateline episode when they were showing the station where they monitor all of the screens, I thought the clarity was amazing so I’m pretty sure what will eventually emerge will be unquestionable. NP was likely blowing smoke when he said they were grainy. It was a bit later in the evening but not dark yet.

The images on the AW are a bit grainy and the neighbors’ cc and the ones from the Merritt etc. but I bet the professionals will certainly enhance the quality so they’ll be no doubt it’s him. They maybe do d that on purpose too to save the best for the murder arrest warrant!!!! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member