Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this has already been answered. But is there a reason why this thread is still listed as a silver alert? Isn't she considered deceased/not found? Or do they really think she might be living and just endangered somewhere?
Its been brought to the attention of the Mods but for some reason they have chosen not to change it. Perhaps if more people reported it to the Mods they might change their mind. IDK.

Bc they know all about communicating off the radar. There are apps. that leave no trails. Dark web. Really weird stuff.
That's about all I can tell you bc I don’t know. There are piles of ways to communicate incognito. I think some of the discussion about FD contacting his two oldest children talked about specific ways to get around no contact order. And leave no trail.
At that age, they are absolute geniuses with technology. I’m happy to be able to text and include a picture.
Sorry I can’t be more helpful.
No problem

1st arrest warrant specifies blood found on the car parked in her garage IIRC - since the suburban was at the park, it stands to reason this was the third vehicle (Porsche) because Nanny took the 5 children to NY in the Range Rover (we assumed). JMO
I think I will spend some time piecing together the timeline of the two warrants for just 5/24 today if we aren't too busy
I will PM you what I have done as its a work in progress. But it might save some time.

Quick recap from this: Asked if he did it (a yes or no question), he says "I DID not." Emphasis on the subconscious admission "I did." He adds "not" to cover himself.
According to Susan, he should've been able to say a simple "No."

Probably because he had to say “I” because all he can think about his himself first and foremost!

MOO

great questions- LE hasn't said much about MT
on morning of 24th.
If blood was on inside of door of Tacoma, only two ways it got there....body inside truck or
from someone's clothes.
I think this should be someone's one job here
to ferret out the info on the seats, where body
was carried, how many doors on truck and if
he had an accomplice in NC.
There's some very, very important information
if someone can answer your questions, IMO.
Poster above states truck is 2 door and verified as such thru VIN. Interesting.

The AW info talks about the blood stain being on the passenger seat I believe in the EE truck and I never really understood this. But now that people are explaining the setup of the truck its easier to see this as do you think it was simply too hard to get the body into the smaller rear area as the door didn't allow full access?
MOO

Most of these 2-seater work trucks have front seats that move up quite a bit, because workers keep tools in back seat. However, it would have been FAR easier for 2 ppl to move her in - quite difficult for one person. (Still think MT was there, but that's MOO.)

Yes, but hadn't MT and FD been cleaning the truck at 80 MS? The AW talks about MT being tossed a towel by FD who had been cleaning the truck and had told her he was cleaning a 'coffee stain'.
Blood splatter on another car in the garage is in AW1 per correction. I just saw Pattis saying this about blood splatter on a couple cars. Sorry this is for @sleuth66
upload_2019-9-10_9-51-14.png
Person who worked for Fotis Dulos’ company being questioned by police

But here it is state Colangelo said it:
upload_2019-9-10_9-53-7.png
The psychiatrist who examined Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, concluded he is ‘confident and gregarious’

So it is believed to be true.

Last edited:
think about this- when JD escaped from 4 JC
she only had the nanny to drive a second car,
as far as we know. So there were probably only 2 cars normally at Welles . If nanny sometimes
had LR then only the Suburban would be in garage.
How and why would she have gotten a 3rd vehicle to Welles? I don't think she did.
MSM showed picture of black Range Rover with CT plates in NYC with kids with NCCS sweatshirt and GF early on. So nanny has Range Rover in NY. NCCS had early dismissal that day so nanny had RR before 12 that day.

Interesting note that JD had 2016 Range Rover registered in NC in tax year 2017 (due 7/2018, taxes were not paid and have interest) but the RR is not on the registration/tax in NC for tax year 2018 (due 7/2019). It has never been registered in Farmington, and it is in JDs name only (unlike Porsche which is both JD and FD name and is on the tax rolls for 2018 due 7/2019 as well- also unpaid in 2018 and obviously 2019).

Only thing I can think of is, did GF get the registration for the RR taken care of and moved off the NC rolls after JD disappeared to make sure proper insurance coverage or something? Maybe change the plates to NY to prevent sleuthing of the kids by media? I don’t know, any insights here?

Another point is that in warrant #2 the nanny is referred to as a friend of JD and not as the nanny. I’m absolutely sure that’s true since she helped JD escape and had been with JD for a long time, but I am also wondering about what that says about strategy on the part of LE/GF in putting the case together and/or protecting the kids.

MOO.

I think that it has a back seat/seats though. From the pictures on the AW and just googling the different 2001 models. It can be a two door but have a back seat. It looks like the cab is definitely longer than just a front seater from the AW pictures and that the bed is full of equipment (from pics on the day in question).

Just my two cents!

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-991d-536198256533/5d704b7b09ca8.pdf.pdf
There were XtraCab and Double Cabs that year. The Double Cabs have 4 doors and the Porsche style seats. XtraCabs, with 2 doors, in all the photos I have seen only have bench seats. Maybe you found something I missed.

sleuth66- for some reason it won't link your post above.
But regarding the registration on JD's car.
Could be required by school that NY registration
is required, or for parking in certain places in NYC. For a parking permit? just guessing.

MSM showed picture of black Range Rover with CT plates in NYC with kids with NCCS sweatshirt and GF early on. So nanny has Range Rover in NY. NCCS had early dismissal that day so nanny had RR before 12 that day.

Interesting note that JD had 2016 Range Rover registered in NC in tax year 2017 (due 7/2018, taxes were not paid and have interest) but the RR is not on the registration/tax in NC for tax year 2018 (due 7/2019). It has never been registered in Farmington, and it is in JDs name only (unlike Porsche which is both JD and FD name and is on the tax rolls for 2018 due 7/2019 as well- also unpaid in 2018 and obviously 2019).

Only thing I can think of is, did GF get the registration for the RR taken care of and moved off the NC rolls after JD disappeared to make sure proper insurance coverage or something? Maybe change the plates to NY to prevent sleuthing of the kids by media? I don’t know, any insights here?

Another point is that in warrant #2 the nanny is referred to as a friend of JD and not as the nanny. I’m absolutely sure that’s true since she helped JD escape and had been with JD for a long time, but I am also wondering about what that says about strategy on the part of LE/GF in putting the case together and/or protecting the kids.

MOO.
I don't know about other states but in CA you can buy a car that has paid registration up to one year. But i do agree with you it is strange she didn't pay for the tax. It's possible she bought a 2016 car in 2017 and the car was still bought new .

Maybe the nanny requested to be referred to as a friend since a lot of people trying to sleuth her after this came out . I noticed she even changed her FB name.

No sourcing on the knife. Will post quotes from the HC article when I get to a computer later today. Hard to tell if this knife story came from LE or Pattisville IMO. MOO
It is hard to tell, however, we need to keep in mind that the general public is reading this article and it's pretty incriminating, IMO.
Getting my breath after reading all these incredible posts.
Haven't watched Dateline yet.

You're right the blood splatter on another car in the garage is not from AW1. I just saw Pattis saying this about blood splatter on a couple cars. Sorry this is for @sleuth66
View attachment 203483
Person who worked for Fotis Dulos’ company being questioned by police

But here it is state Colangelo said it:
View attachment 203485
The psychiatrist who examined Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, concluded he is ‘confident and gregarious’

So it is believed to be true.
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-9ba0-f76720b4a166/5cf560b0dd90b.pdf.pdf

No, @kimch33kim - it is in the Arrest Warrant (first) paragraph 4
"During their check of the residence, NCPD officers located several stains on the garage floor and on a vehicle parked in the garage..."

There were XtraCab and Double Cabs that year. The Double Cabs have 4 doors and the Porsche style seats. XtraCabs, with 2 doors, in all the photos I have seen only have bench seats. Maybe you found something I missed.
His truck is definitely 2-Door Extra Cab 4WD 3.4-Liter 6-Cyclinder 4-Speed Automatic like I posted above. I will not post it if I wasn't sure. Anyways, the 2 seats that he made PG change, may be the driver seat and passenger seat because he probably had blood on him too and got it on the drivers seat. I kind of doubt the porsche back bench seats fit in the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26