Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recapping the statements made by Fotis Dulos last night on “Dateline” (0:00), Susan Constantine, body language expert, breaks down the statements that “betrayed him” (16:49),
Audioboom / Tuesday, September 10: Did Fotis Dulos Give Himself Away On "Dateline" Last Night? Plus, Connecticut Ghost Audio

I thought it was interesting because she mentions statement analysis and I learned about that from this forum.
Quick recap from this: Asked if he did it (a yes or no question), he says "I DID not." Emphasis on the subconscious admission "I did." He adds "not" to cover himself.
According to Susan, he should've been able to say a simple "No."

The interview....coupla things I keep thinking about.

When asked - Did you have anything to do with JD disappearance--- his word selection for his anwer and facial expression IMO were very telling

He answered - I DID..NOT followed by a awkard misplaced smile.

This smile leak was also present during his 1st interview when explaining how he had to "seriously pinch himself" after being put in jail in orange jumpsuit. He is being accused of hiding murder...of his wife.....why is he smiling!

The question was a typical YES or NO question but his answer involved a subsconcious selection of words that were an admission....
I DID followed by NOT. The order of his words matter.

Most of us would have said - NO! or maybe I didn't!
And certainly would not have followed up with freaking smile.

Moving on...

The comment where he mentioned ---He hopes she "SHOWS UP" to sort out this mess again points toward deception. The word --shows up--- infers it is hidden or concealed.

Most of us would say -"I hope she comes home, my children need her" or something close to it. His guilt is revealed in his word selection which occurs subsconsciously. I know that English is his second language and it doesn't matter---

This type of comment was also made in first interview when he stated "I had my differences with Jennifer like many people do when they go through a marriage, but that doesn’t mean that I wish her ill in any way."

I WISH HER ILL......the order of his word choice says it all. Oh followed by "in any way". He keeps making the same mistake when he speaks and reveals more than he intended.

And why is he crossing his legs in this interview. Recall in his first interview he reamined flat footed the entire time.....very controlled. He is losing control.....his body is not lining up to what his words are trying so say.
MOO

Last edited:
1. JDs phone. It was pinging along with her vehicle when it was driven away from her residence at approximately at 10:25 am. When was it turned off? [WE DO NOT KNOW] On Lapham Road where her Chevy Suburban was abandoned?[WE DO NOT KNOW] [WE JUST KNOW THAT LE FBI WITH ELECTRONIC SNIFFER DOGS SEARCHED THE AREA AROUND WHERE THE SUBURBAN WAS LEFT AS WE HAVE PHOTOS OF THEM DOING THIS SEARCH - WE DON'T KNOW WHICH OTHER AREAS IN WAVENY THIS TEAM LOOKED AT].
2. What occurred between 10:25 and 11:12 am? Apart from transferring JD body and other items from Chevy to Tacoma? [WE DO NOT KNOW - NO PINGING DATA FROM THE JD CELL PHONE HAS BEEN RELEASED AND NO INFO FROM THE GPS OF THE SUBURBAN HAS BEEN RELEASED BY LE]
3. Was anything of forensic value obtained from inside the Suburban? [THE ONLY STMT ON THIS IS THAT YES FORENSIC EVIDENCE WAS FOUND OUTSIDE AND INSIDE THE JD SUBURBAN. WE ALSO HAVE THE UNCORRBORATED BY LE STORY ABOUT A MAT, BELIEVED TO BE FROM THE SUBURBAN, LEFT OUTSIDE THE RESTAURANT BY FD ON ALBANY AVE. ]
4. Did FD ever fill the Tacoma up with gas either on May 23 or May 24? [WE HAVE NO INFORMATION ABOUT GAS STOPS ON THE TACOMA AND NO INFO ON FD OR MT MOVEMENTS ON THE 23RD].

@afitzy and @LittleBitty brought up a good point about getting gas. Maybe this helps a little...It's approximately a 140 mile round trip from Farmington to New Canaan...We don't know a lot of other things, but it doesn't look he would need to stop for gas if the tank was full when he began the journey...at the most he would have needed 8-10 gallons of gas

2001 Toyota Tacoma · Fuel economy
City: 17-22 MPG · Highway: 19-25 MPG

I have long thought she ran the kids to school in her SUV and left the garage door open (his visit on 5/22 might have been to make her feel safer) - and he hid behind the second vehicle in her garage and when she closed the garage door he blitz attacked her. I think he put her in her SUV and pulled the car out and attempted to clean up during that period of time her vehicle was there. Where he went with the SUV when pulling out of her driveway is my question - did he go right to the Tacoma (was it seen parked there at 10:25-10:40am?) and transfer her body using his black contractor bag? then drive the Tacoma back? did he drive the SUV to the NC property? But if EE was working that would be quite the gamble. I think he drove her in the Tacoma back to Farmington and he was where his phone pinged for 2 hours. All speculation and JMO of course.
Interesting. We have been going back and forth about which (if any) vehicles might have been in the Welles garage and I have to admit to being confused if there were any other cars in the Welles garage other than JD Suburban when she pulled it inside.

I don't believe the Range Rover would have been there (we obviously dont' know for sure) as it sounds like she was driving it and needed it to pick the children up from school earlier than usual as the 24th was early dismissal date due to holiday.

The Porsche Cayenne has been discussed alot too but it sounds like with the EE seat switch using the Cayenne seats that the Cayenne was up at 4Jx and not in JD Welles garage on the 24th? IDK. Still can't figure out if there are 1 or 2 Cayennes and JD might have had one and it was in one of the bays at Welles. Confused on this point.

MOO

@afitzy and @LittleBitty brought up a good point about getting gas. Maybe this helps a little...It's approximately a 140 mile round trip from Farmington to New Canaan...We don't know a lot of other things, but it doesn't look he would need to stop for gas if the tank was full when he began the journey...at the most he would have needed 8-10 gallons of gas

2001 Toyota Tacoma · Fuel economy
City: 17-22 MPG · Highway: 19-25 MPG
It occurs to me that LE may have even more video of that Truck's route - saving it for the murder warrant to place him at specific locations? JMO

I apologize if this has already been answered. But is there a reason why this thread is still listed as a silver alert? Isn't she considered deceased/not found? Or do they really think she might be living and just endangered somewhere?

Interesting. We have been going back and forth about which (if any) vehicles might have been in the Welles garage and I have to admit to being confused if there were any other cars in the Welles garage other than JD Suburban when she pulled it inside.

I don't believe the Range Rover would have been there (we obviously dont' know for sure) as it sounds like she was driving it and needed it to pick the children up from school earlier than usual as the 24th was early dismissal date due to holiday.

The Porsche Cayenne has been discussed alot too but it sounds like with the EE seat switch using the Cayenne seats that the Cayenne was up at 4Jx and not in JD Welles garage on the 24th? IDK. Still can't figure out if there are 1 or 2 Cayennes and JD might have had one and it was in one of the bays at Welles. Confused on this point.

MOO
1st arrest warrant specifies blood found on the car parked in her garage IIRC - since the suburban was at the park, it stands to reason this was the third vehicle (Porsche) because Nanny took the 5 children to NY in the Range Rover (we assumed). JMO
I think I will spend some time piecing together the timeline of the two warrants for just 5/24 today if we aren't too busy

I apologize if this has already been answered. But is there a reason why this thread is still listed as a silver alert? Isn't she considered deceased/not found? Or do they really think she might be living and just endangered somewhere?
LE needs to issue a statement that she is deceased and the mod will change it. IMO.

Can't read the HC so can you please tell us the
source attributed to the knife information?
Who, exactly, said it's the murder weapon?
Where is D. Altimari getting this information?
Does he say?
thanks-
No sourcing on the knife. Will post quotes from the HC article when I get to a computer later today. Hard to tell if this knife story came from LE or Pattisville IMO. MOO

I too have been back reading about blood in this case today and am still reading.

Truly the main clue I believe we have is the use of the phrase 'crime scene' at Welles in the most recent AW and the fact that there was blood splatter in the garage from the 1st AW.

We have no visual of the garage splatter so to speculate on murder weapon is tough. Was the murder weapon brought to Welles or was it a found object in the garage such as a hammer, trowel, shovel, wrench or pipe? We don't know. We know there was blood found on and in the Suburban. We know that there was a cleanup effort and possible dismemberment at Welles that took nearly 2 hours. We know there was blood evidence found in the Red Tacoma. We know that FD and MT were 'cleaning' at 80 MS. We know there was blood found on various of the items found along Albany. And I believe we know that there was what looked to be blood seen on one of the bags on Albany.

I too am struggling greatly with the knife narrative and its source, the HC. I can see a knife being used in this case but given that so far as I can tell the HC is the source of the knife narrative and the rest of the press articles are 'repostings' of the HC, I'm not sure I'm willing to spend time on the issue until LE talks about it directly.

Pattisville has a vested interest in distraction IMO as they have no alibi/alternative theory after the 'alibi scripts' were discovered and most likely KM was interviewed by LE. So, I wonder if this knife story is just a 'leak' to distract and is no different from the MT taking the lie detector test and being able to give FD an alibi, which we know to be a complete lie? That's the issue with printing or saying things that aren't true, it makes it tough to believe what is being said IMO.

Is the source of the knife narrative a strategic leak by LE to send a message to Pattisville or did it come from Pattisville along with the narrative about the car mat to simply take the focus off of FD for just a little bit and have folks question the investigation and all the 'missing' evidence in the State's case? IDK the answers to any of these questions and there is no way to answer them now so far as I can tell!

IMO so much of the DA reporting has been thinly veiled releases from Pattisville that given the limited amount of time I have to work on this that I can't give this particular angle of the knife and the later found items mentioned in the HC much more time.

There is so much to chew through in the latest AW that I think I'm going to stick with it for awhile.

MOO

Warning. Potential graphic scene towards end with second warning there.

I doubt the murder weapon, if any, was a found item such as those you list. This was a rental home. She probably had the yard maintained, any repairs would have been hired out.
He came prepared with weapon. Too much planning went into this act without considering ease of use with weapon. To add here, he not only thought of weapon is easier to use, but he chose that hunting switchblade for the same reason. The link I posted yesterday with quote stated ease of use WITH ONE HAND while the other ...referencing fishermen. One hand doing one thing while the other hand doing something else.
It would be tough to shove a hammer into her back, or front for that matter. Head, yes. One swing and if he connects, she’s done with the first swing. But this style knife could do easy work of any body part or body location. And first attack would connect.

I’m with Fudge getting the ok to reveal next buyer in line for the DD knife. Hopefully somewhere in the spring action, ? Or however it pivots/retracts, traces of blood remain. With sufficient DNA to connect a critical missing piece.
Now, if DD would put the word out on the street that we’re looking for any other “prize”, I’m sure we’d really appreciate it. Just call LE. Bc we don’t want to contaminate a piece of evidence. They’ll work with you. I believe that they won’t try to pin anything else in you when you check in with evidence from this murder.
Now, another criminal matter? Don’t bet on it. That’s what PO PO does. Nothing personal.

Graphic here:

I say murder weapon, IF ANY, bc the “bloody assault” might just have been raw hands tearing flesh. And I don’t watch horror movies for this very reason. Unlike FD.

1st arrest warrant specifies blood found on the car parked in her garage IIRC - since the suburban was at the park, it stands to reason this was the third vehicle (Porsche) because Nanny took the 5 children to NY in the Range Rover (we assumed). JMO
I think I will spend some time piecing together the timeline of the two warrants for just 5/24 today if we aren't too busy
Maybe the car in the garage was the nanny's an she leave it there when she switches it for the Range rover

There’s a very, very biased story in CNN today, highlighting only FD script from Dateline, and only mentioning the Albany Ave bags and not saying anything about details in the 2nd warrant. This is a pure FD PR piece. (MOO).
Missing Connecticut mom's husband said in an interview he 'had a beautiful life' prior to her disappearance - CNN

I wonder how much NP paid for this placement? (MOO). Here’s some text from NP’s PR agency (per his website) just to be clear on how he works. Make sure to read that last paragraph...

BBM:
“Elite Lawyer Management attorney publicists and law firm PR pros are highly credentialed former journalists adept at winning and managing media attention for attorneys, law firms, and their clients.

While most law firms issue press releases and self-aggrandizing media pitches and wonder why they get nominal coverage, our media experts win vastly more media placements with timely, well-packaged stories offered with a high authority legal commentator as the narrative’s voice.

Legal professionals who are constantly in the news are certainly more visible but more important, they are appropriately perceived as highly credible thought leaders in their specialties and thus more valuable to existing clients and prospective ones.”
Elite Lawyer Management: Law Firm PR & Lawyer Talent Booking

This post MOO.
A little bit more on this CNN article...author Christina Maxouris is a freelancer, check out her twitter, “above all Greek”. Yup, NPs PR agency is earning their money.
MOO.

Thanks @afitzy , this is a must watch. I haven't finished it yet but derivation/proof of the positioning of the red truck parked on Lapham Road was remarking sleuthing. I need to go to my day job now but I just wanted to put it out there that Hughes has followed many cases and rivals PM but Hughes is on the side of the good. PM should give back his pro bono legal services award. For shame. I can't discount Hughes and Urso: important evidence not yet disclosed by LE was found in NC. PM's job one was to harass EE. FD grilled EE about his workday, his exact route back north.

EE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CAUGHT RED HANDED AT A TRANSFER STATION ON THE WAY HOME.

The construction bags with some remains were planted in EE's ride that day so that EE could dispose of garbage that did not smell/been bleached and drained. Propped up in a bathtub. EE was instructed to dispose of hardware immediately. EE did not. EE retained evidence for LE. A timeline for EE has not been disclosed by LE. Which transfer station did EE go to on the 24th on his way back to Farmington? FD went to check that night of the 24th. Yep, the dumpster was empty and/or something was left in the FORE metal thingy. Who moved the FORE metal thingy? EE was/is in extreme danger. EE is a hero. Urso knows. Jig is up. IMO.
By the way, @Rosiebones, a friend of mine who also is rich but likes to visit the local transfer station to save on private garbage collection fees - extremely wealthy people with full time jobs often go to transfer stations to dump their own garbage - that is why they are wealthy - well, he believes that the NC Transfer Station floats garbage on a barge. LE found what they were looking for on a barge sitting on Long Island Sound. Not yet incinerated. MOO.
BBM:
I'm not understanding how EE was supposed to be caught at a transfer station on the way home or back to Farmington. Was somebody going to give LE a tip about that before JD was even reported missing? On the 24th EE would have been driving back to Farmington in the Raptor. How would evidence have been planted in the Raptor without EE noticing? I don't think FD wanted any evidence in the Toyota for EE to see or they would have left the garbage bags there instead of keeping them and disposing of them in the Raptor. But yeah, they wanted to keep the Raptor above suspicion by keeping the Toyota over the weekend. They wanted the Raptor totally out of the picture. Clean. But then they stupidly brought their phones to Albany Ave. DUH. If evidence WAS purposely left in the Toyota while at MS, EE would not have dropped it off in New Canaan which is in the opposite direction of his home. EE home is 20 minute drive north of Farmington. I think FD asked EE about New Canaan activities is because he wanted to know if there was any police activity around. MOO.

I am local, 2 towns over from NC; my good friend went thru a domestic situation with her ex-husband in June, he was arrested, due to this case, her case was being taken VERY VERY seriously, which was nice to see, the ex H harassing rhetoric escalating, following her, scary stuff...during her reporting to the officers, she asked one of the officers, do you think JD will ever be found, and he said no, she is deep in water somewhere and will never be found (it was his guess).

I hope she is found, but I just don't think she ever will be, which is why FD is so confident she WON'T BE and so confident he will beat the rap with the no body no crime, or accidental/panic when presented with evidence of a crime/some other cockamamie story...

Deep water has always been my guess. :(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT:
MOST IMPORTANTLY, LE is taking her case and hopefully all future cases seriously.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I need to get back to my not for profit justice work.

This case puts a magnifying glass on Domestic Violence. It is so, so textbook in regards to the marriage/divorce/violence. Regardless of if he's also a Malignant Narcissist, etc, he is also a textbook "Abuser." The minimizing, blaming, denying. The book "Why Does He Do That: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men" would likely read like his biography.
I hope the DV organizations in CT can keep releasing statements on this case. My opinion only.
Most people will never get it unless a person is black and blue. Even many therapists victim shame and tell the victim there was something wrong with her in the first place or this would have never happened. IME.

Quick recap from this: Asked if he did it (a yes or no question), he says "I DID not." Emphasis on the subconscious admission "I did." He adds "not" to cover himself.
According to Susan, he should've been able to say a simple "No."

Oooh. Really interesting.
What did Robbie Taylor say in his interviews about missing Barbara Taylor? Another missing persons thread on WS. No time to reread all those posts.

IMO the blood amount on the passenger seat is not a lot because PG brought the truck home on 5/24/19 and didn't really notice anything. Here are the dimensions of the exact car and trim

View attachment 203480
Yes, but hadn't MT and FD been cleaning the truck at 80 MS? The AW talks about MT being tossed a towel by FD who had been cleaning the truck and had told her he was cleaning a 'coffee stain'.

MOO
think about this- when JD escaped from 4 JC
she only had the nanny to drive a second car,
as far as we know. So there were probably only 2 cars normally at Welles . If nanny sometimes
had LR then only the Suburban would be in garage.
How and why would she have gotten a 3rd vehicle to Welles? I don't think she did.

Maybe the car in the garage was the nanny's an she leave it there when she switches it for the Range rover
Go back and read the 1st arrest warrant, I find absolutely no mention of a car in the garage. I think we deduced that early on (unless I’m just missing it). It may not be correct. It might be, but I can’t find any confirmation.
It’s also possible that in subsequent MSM there were leaks or references to blood in garage and on a car (they must have known this very early on) and now we know the exterior of JD Suburban had blood on it (2nd warrant). I found it interesting that warrant #2 did not mention WHOSE blood on exterior/interior of suburban, interior obviously JDs, likely also the exterior given stains and spatter in Garage, but could also potentially be FDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member