Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s certainly possible that there was another vehicle arriving at JD house or arriving st Lapham Road where Tacoma was parked to pick up FD. But it hasn’t been released by LE. I think he waited until like 7:40 and jogged the few miles to her home and cut through the back (there is aback entrance to her residence) and lied in wait. Then he blitzed attacked her and she was dead within minutes of arriving. Then the clean up. Then taking her body, clean up items used from her residence and her purse and phone and whatever in her suburban and driving all of it to where the Tacoma stayed parked that whole time. Jmo. Think this is where he got the poison ivy. Jogging to her house from where the Tacoma was parked. Jmo. He cut through the woods?

I’d just feel better if LE was camped out at 80 Mountain Spring Road. Like there with every bit of equipment they have. Now where he went and possibly with MT to dispose of JDs remains if they weren’t in those garbage bags on Albany is the big big mystery. We all agree that if they went to MIRA there is nothing to recover and bury.

Again it’s entirely possible there is an accomplice it’s just nothing released so far for the morning of the 24th shows us that. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist or won’t be released if LE can show one exists.

I think both of these are possible at the same time: That he had an accomplice in a vehicle nearby, AND he jogged through the woods. Here's why:

Per the videos of the guy on Youtube (he had Google Pro - great closeups), JD's house backs up on a wooded area, and behind that wooded area is a driveway where - through some woods - one can quickly (1 or 2 min) jog through the woods to get RIGHT BEHIND HER GARAGE (probably exactly the same as what you're referencing, LittleBitty!). Much less risk of being seen by any close neighbors by going on her road via foot or in a car; no one would know he was there, and it's not likely the neighborhood behind her garage would even know her. Plus then he'd be able to see if someone was there or on their way - I can't see him jogging right down her street!

So the red truck could have been nearby all along, dropped him off in those woods behind the BACK of the garage, kept an eye out, and then followed nearby to Waveny (and MT is good at following, right?).

Just another possibility.

EDIT: To indicate that it's probably the same back entrance LittleBitty meant.

Last edited:
Absolutely. He had to explain away that DNA, and that was his way of doing that.

There’s no way there was any hugging (after reading about the divorce proceedings).

I imagine they kept their distance, and she NEVER would have let him in that house.
JD was terrified of FD! I believe she would have step back, or recoiled if FD went to hug her.

Thanks @afitzy! IT looks like a bike laid on it's side.. or maybe a large black flexible type bag, kind of like a body bag. When I first lightened it up I got spooked because it sort of looks like arms and legs (Head near the rear). Yes, he must not be that stupid to leave a dead body uncovered, but then again hes done more than one stupid thing .
Your work came out better than my feeble try! Good job! Certainly looks like it might be something IMO. What do you see?

This puts me on the same page as both of you. If they find out where he went in the red truck next, that’ll help. I really don’t think he involved another person in getting rid of Jennifer’s body-too dangerous, and since I think this was a premeditated murder, and not a spontaneous one, he planned where he’d put her. He isn’t at all worried that she will be found, either, IMO.
Yes, I think he put a great deal of thought and planning into her murder for quite a long time.
I still think that 911 call was a set up for a scenario in which his wife left him and tried to take their kids from him.
He wanted there to be documentation that his wife had attempted to leave him before to support his story that she is still alive and ran off on her own. Imo

I think both of these are possible at the same time: That he had an accomplice in a vehicle nearby, AND he jogged through the woods. Here's why:

Per the videos of the guy on Youtube (he had Google Pro - great closeups), JD's house backs up on a wooded area, and behind that wooded area is a driveway where - through some woods - one can quickly (1 or 2 min) jog through the woods to get RIGHT BEHIND HER GARAGE. No risk to be seen by any neighbors on foot or in a car, no one would know he was there, and it's not likely the neighborhood behind her garage would even know her.

So the red truck could have been nearby all along, dropped him off in those woods behind the BACK of the garage, kept an eye out, and then followed nearby to Waveny (and MT is good at following, right?).

How can the red truck be nearby all along? The AW2 clearly says it was parked at Waveny park at 7:52 and at the same exact location as the previous time it was captured

I just looked inside a 2015 version of this truck I believe and it had what I would call a 'jump seat' pull down for the back seat - just a flat seat that can be pulled up and down.

With the jump seat up and door open, IMO its possible to place a body in the rear portion of the front cab as you might have 18"-24" across the rear portion of the cab if the seats were pulled forward. Its interesting that the driver of the truck that I interviewed is 6'4" and he said he doesn't use the back seat much except for storage as he has to have the driver seat all the way back as he is too tall to use the truck any other way. FD though is petite and so could have pushed the driver seat forward and so give almost all usable space in the rear portion of the cab IMO.

But, if you put the passenger seat all the way back (leaving no space in rear portion behind the passenger seat) then IMO it might be possible to place the body in a bag there as well and it might be faster than placing the body in the rear portion of the cab.

MOO
Trying to keep up with this discussion about the back seat.
The truck is two door, right?
Has a large flat bed.
Why do we think he put her in the back seat and not the flat bed?
He planned this out meticulously, IMO.
My guess is he had a tarp of sorts to cover her body?
Or maybe it was the mat from her SUV?
What am I missing?

How can the red truck be nearby all along? The AW2 clearly says it was parked at Waveny park at 7:52 and at the same exact location as the previous time it was captured

I see it was parked there at 7:40, and still at 7:57 (via school bus shot)- does it show it as being there later? If so, I don't see it. 7:57 is enough time to get to her house by 8:05, but is close.

If it shows it as being there later (I can't find that) she could have dropped him off first at that same area, however. Guess we need timelines for each truck.

Last edited:

Per the videos of the guy on Youtube (he had Google Pro - great closeups), JD's house backs up on a wooded area, and behind that wooded area is a driveway where - through some woods - one can quickly (1 or 2 min) jog through the woods to get RIGHT BEHIND HER GARAGE (probably exactly the same as what you're referencing, LittleBitty!). Much less risk of being seen by any close neighbors by going on her road via foot or in a car; no one would know he was there, and it's not likely the neighborhood behind her garage would even know her. Plus then he'd be able to see if someone was there or on their way - I can't see him jogging right down her street!

EDIT: To indicate that it's probably the same back entrance LittleBitty meant.

Darn back entrances to people’s homes! One sure fire entrance for vehicles would have made things easier to theorize and to suss out for LE. I’m still rolling with FD was alone just for the morning of the 24th until LE tells me otherwise.

From the start I always believed MT was involved. Not just in the cleanup and disposal but in the pre-planning as well. Again JMO.

I would like to know if her alibi checks out for that morning. Because if there is an accomplice there is OnLY one other person that could be the accomplice if it’s proven MT was not in NC.

And that person will indeed be caught by LE and charged if they exist. LE has tons of pieces. Like if we were playing poker they’d have a flush or a full house. FD is playing with a pair of twos or something. Same for NP. Lol

Another bit of the Dateline interview w/FD that I found interesting comes at about 14:15 of the Chaz and AJ podcast that was posted on Audiogram. FD refers to the fact that : " I willingly gave them (NCPD) the phone." Wouldn't this make it more difficult for NP to argue that the FD's phone was taken improperly and therefore be excluded as evidence? JMO
Indeed it would.

Darn back entrances to people’s homes! One sure fire entrance for vehicles would have made things easier to theorize and to suss out for LE. I’m still rolling with FD was alone just for the morning of the 24th until LE tells me otherwise.

From the start I always believed MT was involved. Not just in the cleanup and disposal but in the pre-planning as well. Again JMO.

I would like to know if her alibi checks out for that morning. Because if there is an accomplice there is OnLY one other person that could be the accomplice if it’s proven MT was not in NC.

And that person will indeed be caught by LE and charged if they exist. LE has tons of pieces. Like if we were playing poker they’d have a flush or a full house. FD is playing with a pair of twos or something. Same for NP. Lol
I have come to agree with you that MT is involved up to her eyeballs. At first I thought she was just a horrible person who looked the other way and seemed to feel no solidarity with this mother of her lovers' children, but it's clear it is more than that - she lies and lies and wants to plea the 5th because she can incriminate herself? Isn't that an admission of guilt, really? She cannot come clean because she conspired with her lover to murder. She should wise up and make a really plea deal and accept she will do some time.

Trying to keep up with this discussion about the back seat.
The truck is two door, right?
Has a large flat bed.
Why do we think he put her in the back seat and not the flat bed?
He planned this out meticulously, IMO.
My guess is he had a tarp of sorts to cover her body?
Or maybe it was the mat from her SUV?
What am I missing?
That's what I'm sayin'. So much easier to clean. IMO.

Here’s a link to a segment that “On the Story” did earlier.

I was unaware that FD did that Dateline interview “against his lawyer’s advice.” I thought Norm had some sort of a plan.

If that’s true, then FD continues to be his own worst enemy.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

HLN on Twitter
WOW.Norm said don't do it?
But he is on board with the second interview?
Very confusing.MOO.

I have come to agree with you that MT is involved up to her eyeballs. At first I thought she was just a horrible person who looked the other way and seemed to feel no solidarity with this mother of her lovers' children, but it's clear it is more than that - she lies and lies and wants to plea the 5th because she can incriminate herself? Isn't that an admission of guilt, really? She cannot come clean because she conspired with her lover to murder. She should wise up and make a really plea deal and accept she will do some time.

It’s just incomprehensible to me that someone would go along with the murder of someone else. Especially another woman. Not that us girls aren’t evil too. There are some women I wouldn’t trust with my shoelaces or ever get into a foxhole with.

My cousin’s husband is a sheriff and he will tell you they absolutely hate being called into domestic violence situations because they will arrive and see the female all beat up on the couch and the husband clearly responsible and once they put the cuffs on the male, the female launches at the cop kicking and spitting and bitting and hitting. Us girls just sometimes get a pass because people are less suspicious of us. Never turn your back on us. Lol.

Luckily CT doesn’t distinguish between murder and accomplice to murder. So as an accomplice even if she wasn’t in NC at the time of JDs death and original crime scene clean up and disposal she will still be charged with murder if she is seen to be an accomplice. Which by lying to cops multiple times after being separated from FD did not help her case that she was not involved a lot more than just riding along in the Raptor while FD dumped trashbags in The trashbin odyssey of stupidity.

It’s going to be difficult for her attorney to elicit sympathy for her. She has a poor moral character. And so if they try this “FD came home and told me he killed JD and I had to help him or he’d kill me or my daughter,” narrative, MT, by lying on multiple interviews to the cops, didn’t help herself there.

A small caveat: if there is a third person that is not MT (accomplice for the 24/25th) it is entirely possible that this person was used as a threat to get her to comply. It’s possible that she thought her memorization of the timeline would get her past an LE interrogation and once they tore apart her statements she, instead of asking for help, continued to dig herself deeper with more lies. Like she unwisely just doubled down on her story and tried to make it more plausible.

We will know soon enough what the State thinks of her involvement. We will know if she is necessary to help the prosecution if they give her a deal. We will know everything they know about MT and they will charge her with what they know they can prove.

I think she is in deep stuff. How deep we will soon find out. How involved we will know. We will know based on the charges and how necessary she is to the state. JMO.

It occurs to me that LE may have even more video of that Truck's route - saving it for the murder warrant to place him at specific locations? JMO
I sure hope so, and believe that there is much more.

Thank you for all of the comments about the Tacoma seat situation. With it being a 2 door truck, I can't imagine he was able to get her in the back seat. Still stumped on that...I wish we had a clearer view of what was in the back of the truck bed.

It’s just incomprehensible to me that someone would go along with the murder of someone else. Especially another woman. Not that us girls aren’t evil too. There are some women I wouldn’t trust with my shoelaces or ever get into a foxhole with.

My cousin’s husband is a sheriff and he will tell you they absolutely hate being called into domestic violence situations because they will arrive and see the female all beat up on the couch and the husband clearly responsible and once they put the cuffs on the male, the female launches at the cop kicking and spitting and bitting and hitting. Us girls just sometimes get a pass because people are less suspicious of us. Never turn your back on us. Lol.

Luckily CT doesn’t distinguish between murder and accomplice to murder. So as an accomplice even if she wasn’t in NC at the time of JDs death and original crime scene clean up and disposal she will still be charged with murder if she is seen to be an accomplice. Which by lying to cops multiple times after being separated from FD did not help her case that she was not involved a lot more than just riding along in the Raptor while FD dumped trashbags in The trashbin odyssey of stupidity.

It’s going to be difficult for her attorney to elicit sympathy for her. She has a poor moral character. And so if they try this “FD came home and told me he killed JD and I had to help him or he’d kill me or my daughter,” narrative, MT, by lying on multiple interviews to the cops, didn’t help herself there.

A small caveat: if there is a third person that is not MT (accomplice for the 24/25th) it is entirely possible that this person was used as a threat to get her to comply. It’s possible that she thought her memorization of the timeline would get her past an LE interrogation and once they tore apart her statements she, instead of asking for help, continued to dig herself deeper with more lies. Like she unwisely just doubled down on her story and tried to make it more plausible.

We will know soon enough what the State thinks of her involvement. We will know if she is necessary to help the prosecution if they give her a deal. We will know everything they know about MT and they will charge her with what they know they can prove.

I think she is in deep stuff. How deep we will soon find out. How involved we will know. We will know based on the charges and how necessary she is to the state. JMO.
I think she needs to give a Dateline interview. :D

I cant view this article can you please repost it? Thank you!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/
I couldn't read past the first few sentences but
it talked about the S. African amputee athlete
who killed his gf. and how NBC paid her parents
for an exclusive interview.
But there are other articles online about NBC and apparently they have a history of paying for
their exlusives in juicy stories.
And we all know FD needs money.

Have we ever seen any news of LE checking the
abandoned home owned by Fore on Deerfield?
Wonder if they checked the septic here.
that home would have been another good spot to store the body overnight.
I'm waiting to hear if LE has any info on his
whereabouts on Sat. the 25th. He had his own truck back so his gps would show a history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii