DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/
I couldn't read past the first few sentences but
it talked about the S. African amputee athlete
who killed his gf. and how NBC paid her parents
for an exclusive interview.
But there are other articles online about NBC and apparently they have a history of paying for
their exlusives in juicy stories.
And we all know FD needs money.

Yeah, I was looking this up last night.

Dateline and 20/20 tend to pay for photos and videos, with the understanding that these people will also sit for interviews.

So they are able to say “we don’t pay people for interviews,” when they essentially are doing just that.

They don’t do this all the time, but they do it when they want to book a guest that they wouldn’t otherwise get.

Apparently some of the morning shows on these networks also do the same thing.

I’d be super curious to know if that happened here, and if so, how much was paid.

Someone better be on this.

Yes, I think he put a great deal of thought and planning into her murder for quite a long time.
I still think that 911 call was a set up for a scenario in which his wife left him and tried to take their kids from him.
He wanted there to be documentation that his wife had attempted to leave him before to support his story that she is still alive and ran off on her own. Imo

I agree. It hit me in his Dateline interview last night when he said JD just "disappeared" when asked why he called 911. Disappeared - just like she did on 5/24. Does FD think it's believable that JD "disappeared" in June 2017, accompanied by her nanny and five children? Nice spin, but delusional. MOO.

I think she needs to give a Dateline interview. :D

I think Bowman would quit if she did. He’s more subtle than NP and has decided for reasons only he and MT know to play this in front of a jury.

It would be interesting to see an interview with her though. You can tell a lot from facial expressions and phrasing and body language. We all saw a lot more from FD than he intended us to see which is why good attorneys won’t let their clients do these tv interviews. They just won’t. But these guys (Scott Peterson, Josh Powell, Drew Peterson, Chris Watts, etc...) always think they will come across as innocent and normal and they never do. We all watch and go “Yeah that’s probably the murderer” bc these guys aren’t normal and aren’t innocent and aren’t good actors and have no idea how to portray themselves that way. It’s an impossible feat even for an accomplished liar. They just can’t do it.

Attorney for Fotis Dulos questions whether missing New Canaan woman Jennifer Farber Dulos was ill or may have been undergoing pregnancy testing
Attorney for Fotis Dulos questions whether missing New Canaan woman Jennifer Farber Dulos was ill or may have been undergoing pregnancy testing

The attorney for Fotis Dulos in court filings Tuesday said he is seeking access to the medical records of Dulos’ missing wife and mother of his five children in an effort to determine whether she was undergoing pregnancy testing or suffers from a serious disease, disclosures that could bolster defense attorneys’ “Gone Girl” theory about her disappearance.

“In the year prior to her disappearance, Ms. Dulos had dramatically lost more than thirty pounds, and commented to friends and family that she had gone from 120 pounds to a mere 88,” attorney Norm Pattis said in a two-page motion filed in Stamford Superior Court late Tuesday afternoon.

His truck is definitely 2-Door Extra Cab 4WD 3.4-Liter 6-Cyclinder 4-Speed Automatic like I posted above. I will not post it if I wasn't sure. Anyways, the 2 seats that he made PG change, may be the driver seat and passenger seat because he probably had blood on him too and got it on the drivers seat. I kind of doubt the porsche back bench seats fit in the truck.
I think it’s the driver & passenger seats too, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that there was blood on both.

At the time, PG wasn’t aware of the reason for the change, so it wouldn’t make much sense for him to just swap out one & have one seat that was much nicer than the rest.

I think it was a big lie that he told EE/PG. I don’t think that FD and JD were even civil, let alone friendly enough for a hug in May. Wasn’t that the month where pressure ramped up on FD to produce financial documents? IMO, there was absolutely no hugging going on in May, at JD’s home, or anywhere else.
There is no way he hugged her on Mother's Day. None. Another lie in a mountain of lies. She did everything in her power to avoid being in his presence, based upon everything disclosed to date. FD and his TV lawyer lie as often as most people change underwear.

The attorney for Fotis Dulos in court filings Tuesday said he is seeking access to the medical records of Dulos’ missing wife and mother of his five children in an effort to determine whether she was undergoing pregnancy testing or suffers from a serious disease, disclosures that could bolster defense attorneys’ “Gone Girl” theory about her disappearance.

“In the year prior to her disappearance, Ms. Dulos had dramatically lost more than thirty pounds, and commented to friends and family that she had gone from 120 pounds to a mere 88,” attorney Norm Pattis said in a two-page motion filed in Stamford Superior Court late Tuesday afternoon.

This is so, so wrong! I know it’s only going to get worse though.

Edited spelling

From the 2nd warrant there was DNA (JD) in the seats removed from the Tacoma which in my mind can mean one of two scenarios : 1- he dumped her bloody body in that seat while it was in the Tacoma or 2- the seats were removed by FD and put in the bed of the truck and her body was in the area formerly occupied by the seats (This assumes the transfer was from SUB to Tacoma) Throwing bloody sponges etc in the back caused some DNA to be deposited on the removed seats - all JMO and he didn’t plan well enough apparently because MT had to bring garbage bags to him so he either used up all he brought or he had a whole crap ton load of stuff we don’t know about requiring even more bags JMO FWIW I think she was in a bag when placed on the SUV
@LittleBitty fine job on the synopsis of the warrant - thank you

Eta added warrant link
Fotis Dulos Arrest Warrant

And here comes his attempt at an affirmative “someone else did it” defense!
Her health conditions do not in any way relate to the trashbin odyssey of stupidity or FD using the EEs Tacoma and driving it to NC on the day of her disappearance.

Now she has to be pregnant? Really? 88 pounds and sick? Or 88 pounds and pregnant? Which is it? So if she’s pregnant that means that she’s a bad person? Like his client and having an affair? After all those infertility treatments and then she is pregnant randomly at 52? What!? NP is such a carnival barker.

He just wants to play the same angle of desperation. Now that his clients alibi is shot to oblivion along with his clients character.

Sadly I have been prepared for all the mudslinging that will be coming at JD, EE, MT and anyone else NP can fling it on. He has to fling all that mud somewhere—his client is covered in a mound of it of his own making.

Her health records do not prove anything. At all. Whatsoever. Ugghhhhh Norm. Waiting for the latest women’s groups to attack you on social media in 5,4,3,2,1...

I posted the links to the case files up thread

Foreclosure action taken against Farmington home where Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, is living
The foreclosure action was filed by the trustee of a trust originally set up by Farber Dulos’ father Hillard Farber, a former senior vice president at Chase Manhattan Bank who went on to form his own brokerage firm, Hilliard Farber & Co., before his death. The trust took out a $500,000 mortgage for Farber Dulos and Dulos in 2012 when they moved into the $2.3 million home. The notice also said that Dulos owes the town about $21,000 in back property taxes.
Foreclosure action taken against Farmington home where Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, is living

Hate to see it:p

Story number 2 filed in civil court by Gloria Farber's attorney.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

I’d help him pack! Just kidding! He can go live at NPs house or NPs office or at a motel 6 or jail.

Have we ever seen any news of LE checking the
abandoned home owned by Fore on Deerfield?
Wonder if they checked the septic here.
that home would have been another good spot to store the body overnight.
I'm waiting to hear if LE has any info on his
whereabouts on Sat. the 25th. He had his own truck back so his gps would show a history.
I have wondered the same. Can't find any pics now but early on it looked as though the house was overgrown and in disrepair. And the history on the house has seemed to have disappeared.
Now the ads are for 585 and 586 as though it is one big lot.
MOO.

Hate to see it:p

Story number 2 filed in civil court by Gloria Farber's attorney.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
I’m guessing the property taxes were current up until 2017? Mortgage company has to protect their interest IMO - he will get to reside there throughout the foreclosure proceeding unless CT has some special eviction process ?

I think Bowman would quit if she did. He’s more subtle than NP and has decided for reasons only he and MT know to play this in front of a jury.

It would be interesting to see an interview with her though. You can tell a lot from facial expressions and phrasing and body language. We all saw a lot more from FD than he intended us to see which is why good attorneys won’t let their clients do these tv interviews. They just won’t. But these guys (Scott Peterson, Josh Powell, Drew Peterson, Chris Watts, etc...) always think they will come across as innocent and normal and they never do. We all watch and go “Yeah that’s probably the murderer” bc these guys aren’t normal and aren’t innocent and aren’t good actors and have no idea how to portray themselves that way. It’s an impossible feat even for an accomplished liar. They just can’t do it.
I was just joshing. Know full well her attorney would never cotton to it. Dying to hear her voice, though. MOO.

I think it’s the driver & passenger seats too, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that there was blood on both.

At the time, PG wasn’t aware of the reason for the change, so it wouldn’t make much sense for him to just swap out one & have one seat that was much nicer than the rest.
Regardless of where blood was/wasn't visible, I would think that FD/any killer would want both seats switched out just for the fact of you would have no way of knowing where or what kind of DNA transfer may have taken place. Very odd to me that the DNA was from the passenger side but maybe there is more we don't know about yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90