Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the latest episode on the 2nd arrest warrant and the same type of episode on the 1st arrest . IMO GH followed the timeline listed in the AR and his placement of the vehicles on google earth maps was good and I believe correct. ...
I simply wanted to see the visuals of the trip travelled and vehicle placement in the context of an overall timeline. ...
I've been working on this timeline myself and I saw the challenges GH had as we don't know a number of things even with the 2nd AW:

1. Route taken to Welles and where was FD hiding at Welles. Were the garage doors open or closed?
2. Transport method to Welles - bike, jog, accomplice drop off
3. Did FD leave Welles during the period that the 2nd AW states he was at Welles or did another vehicle arrive at Welles while FD was in garage? We don't know.
4. Route taken from Welles to Waveny/Lapham Rd
5. Time Gap on Waveny/Lapham Rd.

So, I just focused on the visuals being presented in google earth ...

MOO

(BBM) - We don't know if the garage doors were open, but I'd assume - since she was in fear and likely had a remote garage door opener - that she'd keep them shut even on a short trip.

But this brings something else to mind: when he left, he had to have shut the garage door - with a remote. Wonder if that had any fingerprints or any trace of blood on it, and if it was left in the vehicle.

EDIT: Removed an extraneous "and"

Last edited:
Trustee v. Dulos,et al
I forgot one:

09/10/2019 P COMPLAINT
Document.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17705074

I think it was a big lie that he told EE/PG. I don’t think that FD and JD were even civil, let alone friendly enough for a hug in May. Wasn’t that the month where pressure ramped up on FD to produce financial documents? IMO, there was absolutely no hugging going on in May, at JD’s home, or anywhere else.

IMO there was not only no hugging going on in May, but he didn't even set foot in that house - I think he made it up to appear they were on good terms, as if she wasn't afraid of him.

Just another big FD LIE.

I wonder if she had any surveillance/alarm systems in her house, too. Anything that might take a picture.

Last edited:
Yeah. I think JD’s body hasn’t been found, because FD is the only one who knows where it is.

I agree with your thinking about heavy machinery too.

It’s all about tracking where that red pickup went after he made his way back to it. JD’s blood was inside, so it appears he transported her body away from the staging site.

Where the hell did he go next?

This puts me on the same page as both of you. If they find out where he went in the red truck next, that’ll help. I really don’t think he involved another person in getting rid of Jennifer’s body-too dangerous, and since I think this was a premeditated murder, and not a spontaneous one, he planned where he’d put her. He isn’t at all worried that she will be found, either, IMO.

In case it hasn't been posted, below is the link to watch the full Dateline Episode from last night. FD saying he was enamored with MT is likely a ploy to make her gush and not go against him.
The Disappearance of Jennifer
Caroline, I have a different take on that.
He says I WAS ENAMORED WITH HER.
That says to me that he was THEN taken in by her charms.
Past tense. He doesn't say I loved her nor does he say he loves her now.
IMO, he is done with her because she has now done him wrong.
Of course, this went down before the second AW. So I could be wrong.
I thought it was interesting that the pics he chose to sell to Dateline of MT were quite attractive. The pics we have seen thus far are far from that, IMO.
Also,interesting to note when he speaks of how is life was so good, he says nary a word about his children.

MOO.

This timeline is just for people who have not read Arrest Warrant for FD’s latest tampering charge. I’ve checked and rechecked.

This timeline is for the red 2001 Toyota Tacoma belonging to the EE that FD is believed to be driving on May 24th.

1. 6:36 am—Tacoma seen passing Fairfield rest area south bound on Merritt Parkway
2. 7:03 am—Tacoma seen passing New Canaan rest area on Merritt Parkway south bound side (this is approximately 14 miles or 20-40 minutes travel time from the previous location likely due to rush hour traffic).
3. 7:05 am—footage from New Canaan school bus traveling northbound on Latham road near Waveny Park captures Tacoma arriving on Lapham Road near an empty turnout on side of road near Merritt Parkway overpass.
It is believed that Tacoma remains parked there.
4. 7:40 am—New Canaan school bus traveling southbound on Lapham captures video of Tacoma parked at same turnout. Tacoma is parked within 100 feet of where JD’s Chevy Suburban was later found abandoned.
5. 7:57 am—-Another NC school bus captures video of Tacoma still parked in same location.
6. 8:05 am—JD’s Chevy Suburban seen on Welles Lane by neighbors security camera arriving home at 69 Welles Lane after dropping off the kids. FD believed to be lying in wait for JD. Last known image of JD.
LE believes crime and clean up occurs between 8:05am and 10:25am
7. 10:25am—JD Chevy Suburban seen leaving 69 Welles Lane on neighbors security camera. JD cell phone also pings along Welles Lane to Lapham Road.
8. 11:12 am—Tacoma seen on camera traveling past New Canaan rest area traveling north bound on Merritt Parkway
9. 11:25 am—Merritt Parkway Northbound Fairfield rest area Tacoma seen passing rest area; traveling 70 miles per hour. 15 miles from previous location.
10. 11:40 am—Route 8 Northbound, Derby the Tacoma seen passing Valley Trasnit District at 12 Main Street in Derby (15 miles from last location) traveling 60 mph.
11. Noon —interstate 84 eastbound Waterbury, Tacoma seen passing location near exit 25A
12. 12:22 pm—twenty two minutes later Tacoma captured on residential security system at 80 Mountain Spring
Road

Okay what all the above tells me:

There was a tiny and I mean tiny window of time from 10:25 am to 11:12 am. This is also when JDs body was moved from her Suburban which was dumped and any other items removed from Suburban and transported to the Tacoma.

As such and given that FD had just committed a murder (and likely was somewhat out of sorts from adrenaline) I feel like her body was taken back to Farmington. Once he had done what he needed to do. Possibly turned off phone and maybe wiped down Suburban Moved her 120 body and other items from Suburban to Tacoma he headed back to Farmington. I do not believe he disposed of JDs remains at this time.

He drove her body which was not alive and smashed down in the backseat of the Tacoma back to Farmington.

If the loud banging sound was of any significance at ALL then it was imo not an alive Jennifer in the dumpster on the property. If FD returned to NC in the early morning hours of May 25 maybe it was to dispose of other items???? I just have never thought the loud banding was anything significant at all. I know others believe different. It’s just my opinion.

Once her body made it back to 80 Mountain Spring Road it was either dismembered at 80 Mountain Spring Road or disposed of at another preplanned location. I do not think that her body would have been driven back to NC. It just seems illogical to me. Again it’s JMo that the metal banging sound heard on May 25th at 5:00 was just a coincidence and was not connected to JD. MOO only.

I don’t believe there was another car or another accomplice based on what’s been released so far. At least as far as the actual crime and crime scene cleanup. JMO as always.

IMO there was no only no hugging going on in May, but he didn't even set foot in that house - I think he made it up to appear they were on good terms, as if she wasn't afraid of him.

Just another big FD LIE.

I wonder if she had any surveillance/alarm systems in her house, too. Anything that might take a picture.

Absolutely. He had to explain away that DNA, and that was his way of doing that.

There’s no way there was any hugging (after reading about the divorce proceedings).

I imagine they kept their distance, and she NEVER would have let him in that house.

This timeline is just for people who have not read Arrest Warrant for FD’s latest tampering charge. I’ve checked and rechecked.

This timeline is for the red 2001 Toyota Tacoma belonging to the EE that FD is believed to be driving on May 24th.

1. 6:36 am—Tacoma seen passing Fairfield rest area south bound on Merritt Parkway
2. 7:03 am—Tacoma seen passing New Canaan rest area on Merritt Parkway south bound side (this is approximately 14 miles or 20-40 minutes travel time from the previous location likely due to rush hour traffic).
3. 7:05 am—footage from New Canaan school bus traveling northbound on Latham road near Waveny Park captures Tacoma arriving on Lapham Road near an empty turnout on side of road near Merritt Parkway overpass.
It is believed that Tacoma remains parked there.
4. 7:40 am—New Canaan school bus traveling southbound on Lapham captures video of Tacoma parked at same turnout. Tacoma is parked within 100 feet of where JD’s Chevy Suburban was later found abandoned.
5. 7:57 am—-Another NC school bus captures video of Tacoma still parked in same location.
6. 8:05 am—JD’s Chevy Suburban seen on Welles Lane by neighbors security camera arriving home at 69 Welles Lane after dropping off the kids. FD believed to be lying in wait for JD. Last known image of JD.
LE believes crime and clean up occurs between 8:05am and 10:25am
7. 10:25am—JD Chevy Suburban seen leaving 69 Welles Lane on neighbors security camera. JD cell phone also pings along Welles Lane to Lapham Road.
8. 11:12 am—Tacoma seen on camera traveling past New Canaan rest area traveling north bound on Merritt Parkway
9. 11:25 am—Merritt Parkway Northbound Fairfield rest area Tacoma seen passing rest area; traveling 70 miles per hour. 15 miles from previous location.
10. 11:40 am—Route 8 Northbound, Derby the Tacoma seen passing Valley Trasnit District at 12 Main Street in Derby (15 miles from last location) traveling 60 mph.
11. Noon —interstate 84 eastbound Waterbury, Tacoma seen passing location near exit 25A
12. 12:22 pm—twenty two minutes later Tacoma captured on residential security system at 80 Mountain Spring
Road

Okay what all the above tells me:

There was a tiny and I mean tiny window of time from 10:25 am to 11:12 am. This is also when JDs body was moved from her Suburban which was dumped and any other items removed from Suburban and transported to the Tacoma.

As such and given that FD had just committed a murder (and likely was somewhat out of sorts from adrenaline) I feel like her body was taken back to Farmington. Once he had done what he needed to do. Possibly turned off phone and maybe wiped down Suburban Moved her 120 body and other items from Suburban to Tacoma he headed back to Farmington. I do not believe he disposed of JDs remains at this time.

He drove her body which was not alive and smashed down in the backseat of the Tacoma back to Farmington.

If the loud banging sound was of any significance at ALL then it was imo not an alive Jennifer in the dumpster on the property. If FD returned to NC in the early morning hours of May 25 maybe it was to dispose of other items???? I just have never thought the loud banding was anything significant at all. I know others believe different. It’s just my opinion.

Once her body made it back to 80 Mountain Spring Road it was either dismembered at 80 Mountain Spring Road or disposed of at another preplanned location. I do not think that her body would have been driven back to NC. It just seems illogical to me. Again it’s JMo that the metal banging sound heard on May 25th at 5:00 was just a coincidence and was not connected to JD. MOO only.

I don’t believe there was another car or another accomplice based on what’s been released so far. At least as far as the actual crime and crime scene cleanup. JMO as always.
Hell, this is helpful even for those of us who have read the second AW.

I totally agree with your interpretation of this, and the possibility he returned home with her body prior to taking her to her final location for disposal.

The fact that he didn’t dump those bloody items until later, leads me to believe that Jennifer’s body wasn’t dumped immediately after her murder.

You’d think he’d dispose of everything at the same time.

So I guess I’m sold that he went directly to 80 Mountain Spring Road.

Yeah. I think JD’s body hasn’t been found, because FD is the only one who knows where it is.

I agree with your thinking about heavy machinery too.

It’s all about tracking where that red pickup went after he made his way back to it. JD’s blood was inside, so it appears he transported her body away from the staging site.

Where the hell did he go next?
Thinking like a LE person.....da da, he either went left on RT 8 from I-84 and north to circle
around before going back to MS OR he went rt.
towards New Britain and then back to MS.
I think there's a good reason LE stopped the
tracking right there.
LE is sorta hinting there was a change in tracking right at that intersection.
Knowing that FD has lived in Canton, Collinsville, Avon and Farmington in the 13 yrs. he's been in Central Ct., he's very very
familiar with the area of going north on Rt. 8.
So that's my guess.
As far as machinery, he would have buddies
in the construction business for heavy equipment digging machinery. But I would
wager he also spent a couple hours hand digging a hole in advance.
The most likely spot would be in a lightly traveled area, private property is best.
As I said before, LE needs to do an intense
interrogation of all subs and people he did business with. Did he ever ask to go hunting
or fishing on their private property?
Does any of them own a woodchipper?
Can they trace his GPS on his vehicles for the
last couple months?
Remember FD seems to sniff out other crooked
people who fly under the radar.
Does MT have any local friends with acreage
around?
I'd just like to hear they found no body evidence at MIRA. That would change a lot.

There it is. PG never believed FD was involved until his arrest. So grateful the man has a conscience and kept those seats. MOO.
I think he was in a tough spot.

He had his suspicions, but wanted to keep his job. It was about appeasing his employer, but doing the right thing if his suspicions were correct.

Keeping those car seats was huge, and his testimony will be very important at trial.

Here’s a link to a segment that “On the Story” did earlier.

I was unaware that FD did that Dateline interview “against his lawyer’s advice.” I thought Norm had some sort of a plan.

If that’s true, then FD continues to be his own worst enemy.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

HLN on Twitter

Hell, this is helpful even for those of us who have read the second AW.

I totally agree with your interpretation of this, and the possibility he returned home with her body prior to taking her to her final location for disposal.

The fact that he didn’t dump those bloody items until later, leads me to believe that Jennifer’s body wasn’t dumped immediately after her murder.

You’d think he’d dispose of everything at the same time.

So I guess I’m sold that he went directly to 80 Mountain Spring Road.

It’s certainly possible that there was another vehicle arriving at JD house or arriving st Lapham Road where Tacoma was parked to pick up FD. But it hasn’t been released by LE. I think he waited until like 7:40 and jogged the few miles to her home and cut through the back (there is aback entrance to her residence) and lied in wait. Then he blitzed attacked her and she was dead within minutes of arriving. Then the clean up. Then taking her body, clean up items used from her residence and her purse and phone and whatever in her suburban and driving all of it to where the Tacoma stayed parked that whole time. Jmo. Think this is where he got the poison ivy. Jogging to her house from where the Tacoma was parked. Jmo. He cut through the woods?

I’d just feel better if LE was camped out at 80 Mountain Spring Road. Like there with every bit of equipment they have. Now where he went and possibly with MT to dispose of JDs remains if they weren’t in those garbage bags on Albany is the big big mystery. We all agree that if they went to MIRA there is nothing to recover and bury.

Again it’s entirely possible there is an accomplice it’s just nothing released so far for the morning of the 24th shows us that. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist or won’t be released if LE can show one exists.

I too have been back reading about blood in this case today and am still reading.

Truly the main clue I believe we have is the use of the phrase 'crime scene' at Welles in the most recent AW and the fact that there was blood splatter in the garage from the 1st AW.

We have no visual of the garage splatter so to speculate on murder weapon is tough. Was the murder weapon brought to Welles or was it a found object in the garage such as a hammer, trowel, shovel, wrench or pipe? We don't know. We know there was blood found on and in the Suburban. We know that there was a cleanup effort and possible dismemberment at Welles that took nearly 2 hours. We know there was blood evidence found in the Red Tacoma. We know that FD and MT were 'cleaning' at 80 MS. We know there was blood found on various of the items found along Albany. And I believe we know that there was what looked to be blood seen on one of the bags on Albany.

I too am struggling greatly with the knife narrative and its source, the HC. I can see a knife being used in this case but given that so far as I can tell the HC is the source of the knife narrative and the rest of the press articles are 'repostings' of the HC, I'm not sure I'm willing to spend time on the issue until LE talks about it directly.

Pattisville has a vested interest in distraction IMO as they have no alibi/alternative theory after the 'alibi scripts' were discovered and most likely KM was interviewed by LE. So, I wonder if this knife story is just a 'leak' to distract and is no different from the MT taking the lie detector test and being able to give FD an alibi, which we know to be a complete lie? That's the issue with printing or saying things that aren't true, it makes it tough to believe what is being said IMO.

Is the source of the knife narrative a strategic leak by LE to send a message to Pattisville or did it come from Pattisville along with the narrative about the car mat to simply take the focus off of FD for just a little bit and have folks question the investigation and all the 'missing' evidence in the State's case? IDK the answers to any of these questions and there is no way to answer them now so far as I can tell!

IMO so much of the DA reporting has been thinly veiled releases from Pattisville that given the limited amount of time I have to work on this that I can't give this particular angle of the knife and the later found items mentioned in the HC much more time.

There is so much to chew through in the latest AW that I think I'm going to stick with it for awhile.

MOO
This is difficult, because your head can get bogged down with all the questions at once. What do we know? LE said there was a Crime Scene at JD house. Must have been a lot of blood. Cause small amounts would hardly be detected by the naked eye. The LE said the area had been cleaned up. FD and MT cleaned up the murder scene IMO. Yet still blood remained behind. LE said FD lay in wait of JD to get home from dropping kids off. FD car was not there to notify JD that he was there. Was FD in garage already? What was FD wearing? Don't know. Did he bring his own"tools" in which to kill JD? Would he have had them in his backpack? Had he had a chance to scope out JD garage, and her tools, when he was playing basketball? While I believed her murder was planned and researched, there were things that FD couldn't 100% be sure of. One IMO would have been JD response and reaction. Perhaps, there was no reaction. Just blunt force trauma that JD didn't see coming. Was FD or both MT and him stoned? Maybe after? Of course the BIG question is what happened to Jennifer's remains?

Here’s a link to a segment that “On the Story” did earlier.

I was unaware that FD did that Dateline interview “against his lawyer’s advice.” I thought Norm had some sort of a plan.

If that’s true, then FD continues to be his own worst enemy.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

HLN on Twitter

We know FD thinks he’s smarter than everyone including NP. As such I see him wanting to represent himself in the future. With counsel just assisting. He’s already undermined NPs statements three or four times in his interviews. He wants to be seen as this charming man that was just in a marriage that fell apart and just soooo unlucky all this fell in his lap. It didn’t work. NP has been trying to play the NCPD are persecuting FD and took his phone illegally and are harassing FD. FD says nope not the case. Maybe FD just wants NP to be seen as the villain doing all the dirty work and FD wants to be seen as the charming estranged husband of a woman with issues. I don’t know but he’s certainly done a lot of damage. He just thinks he’s so smart and we are all to believe him when he says things. We are all to see his point of view and see it as true because he is used to manipulating people and getting his way. Fotis is used to telling people how to think and what to do and so he thinks it will work on tv too. He probably thinks the interview went really well last night. Lol.

(BBM) - We don't know if the garage doors were open, but I'd assume - since she was in fear and likely had a remote garage door opener - that she'd keep them shut even on a short trip.

But this brings something else to mind: when he left, he had to have shut the garage door - with a remote. Wonder if that had any fingerprints or any trace of blood on it, and if it was left in the vehicle.

EDIT: Removed an extraneous "and"
Good point about the remote and where is it. Maybe found in Suburban. As far as JD keeping the door open on her short trip to the school and back: I am not so sure that she definitely would have closed it. A person gets tired of living in fear and she had been out of the house for 2 years. Sometimes, you start to feel that your fears are unfounded and that if nothing has happened yet, nothing is going to happen. You let your guard down a little because wow, really hard mentally and physically to be so hyper vigilant at all times. IMO.

The name was provided in the warrant, the "friend" who let LE in Warrant #2 is the same person as the nanny. (makes sense that the nanny is also a friend of JD after helping her escape and supporting the family past 2 years). So just one person here.
Hmm, I hadn't seen anything about this before, don't understand why LE would call her a friend of JD's in the AW if she was actually acting in an official capacity as an employee of JD's (nanny).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii