Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Quinnipiac University Criminal Law Society is excited to announce our first event of the semester! Join us on Tuesday, September 24th at 5 pm in the Ceremonial Courtroom to hear Attorney Norm Pattis speak on the topic “Criminal Law as a Vocation: A Necessary and Heartbreaking Calling.”

2696.svg
Oh please let me make sure I put that on my calendar. ........

I’ve said this before...I hope to see GF and the entire family file a wrongful death suit against both FD and MT. No way either FD or MT would testify. They need to be pursued civilly and criminally in every possible way by everyone they’ve deceived. EE should sue, and anyone else who could tie him into even more legal hassles. MOO, JMO

This beach is 11 miles from NC and 80 from Farmington . Idk if FD could’ve disposed of JD in broad daylight around this location without help .. also , being the skeptic I am .... I doubt this is her .... however I wish it was ..

This beach is 11 miles from NC and 80 from Farmington . Idk if FD could’ve disposed of JD in broad daylight around this location without help .. also , being the skeptic I am .... I doubt this is her .... however I wish it was ..

TIA....Considering the time frame, a intact body would be highly unlikely. According to Google Maps....it's a 19 minute drive from Waveny Park.

I’ve said this before...I hope to see GF and the entire family file a wrongful death suit against both FD and MT. No way either FD or MT would testify. They need to be pursued civilly and criminally in every possible way by everyone they’ve deceived. EE should sue, and anyone else who could tie him into even more legal hassles. MOO, JMO
I might even sue for compensation considering all the energy and hours I've spent here despising Fd and MT!

Can they do that if the police won't even say she's deceased? When will they officially consider her deceased if nothing new comes out?

I wish we had a decent picture of the Lapham Road area dated around the end of May or early June. I wanted to get a better idea of the tree growth/brush foliage at that time of year. Because I can totally see someone being able to use the woods on the west side of Lapham Road and the turn abouts to move a body those 100 feet when the foliage is fairly green and dense. If you look at it in Sept, it makes perfect sense in terms of concealment. Easy to pull the body out of the right side of the Suburban (as it faces south), carry it 100 feet under the cover of the trees to the north facing parked Tacoma, entering it from the left side (using the cover of the vehicles as well).

But, the trees would have been less leafy and dense at the time of the disappearance, not too bare though, either. Hence my wish we could find a closer timestamped example to go by. GE images are in Jan, April, Aug, Sept, etc.
I have posted Lapham pictures from July 5th and agree with you that I wish that I had gone earlier to get a sense of tree cover. The spring in CT IMO was wet and chilly so the very lush green that has been seen so clearly in all the press photos probably didn't show up IMO until May/June as the tree leaves broke lateish this year.

Here is one of my photos from July looking down Lapham towards the Merritt Parkway.

upload_2019-9-18_1-7-36.jpeg

By means of comparison to the Waveny picture from July 2019, here is a picture of the front lawn at Irwin Park/Weed Street in NC and note that as of April 16, 2019 (picture date) there wasn't much in the way of green on the trees.

upload_2019-9-18_1-15-32.jpeg

A few random thoughts:

Regarding FD's finances being supposedly burdensome to go through (whether on QB, or etched into stone tablets): First of all, all of that info should have come out completely as part of a separation/divorce - isn't it one of the first things they require couples do? If he claims he can't afford child support, then he had damn well better prove it - with every little detail they want. He also canceled health insurance, right? Well, he is paying lawyers, so I don't know how that would fly.

Furthermore, his living in a house that GF has had to foreclose upon is - in effect - stealing from his own children. He can find a little apartment to live in - lots of divorced parents do. In her very well-written motion about this, GF's lawyer mentioned (in so many words) how the money involved was for the children's future. He's just setting himself up for a TPR with the way he's acting - though, murder will do that all by itself.

I've been following every post on my phone, but I can't "like" or comment from my phone (I apologize for the first part ;)).

When I first got caught up with the old threads and joined, I poked around the settings, and then followed people who had displayed incredibly astute observations and were on top of the news, to get caught up again if I ever got behind, for one thing. I'm sorry, as I didn't know that was 'uncool'. I am still following some people who are amazing sleuthers; if that's rude or bothers anyone, I'll unfollow.

Keep on keeping on - you all amaze me! :)

Edit: 'astute', not 'acute,' lol, and separation/divorce

Last edited:
Another photo (unrelated to the case) but taken May 1, 2019 shows that some trees have no leaves yet while others are just starting to show up as green. The overcast sky and cool damp weather was what most of the spring was like in CT in 2019 IMO.

upload_2019-9-18_1-20-54.jpeg

19 minute drive from Waveny Park. Hmm. Yeah would be a tight window I think? But if I recall the SUV left Welles at 10:25 and was next seen at 11:12 on the Merritt Parkway. Hmm.

19 minute drive from Waveny Park. Hmm. Yeah would be a tight window I think? But if I recall the SUV left Welles at 10:25 and was next seen at 11:12 on the Merritt Parkway. Hmm.
I mean, the Tacoma was next seen at 11:12. Either way, a bit tight on time frame but maybe not impossible.

At this point, I doubt there would even be a body left to float. There have been several fishermen who have drowned in the sound over the years.

A few random thoughts:

Regarding FD's finances being supposedly burdensome to go through (whether on QB, or etched into stone tablets): First of all, all of that info should have come out completely as part of the divorce - it's one of the first things they require divorcing couples to do. If he claims he can't afford child support, then he had damn well better prove it - with every little detail they want. He also canceled health insurance, right? Well, he is paying lawyers, so I don't know how that would fly.

Furthermore, his living in a house that GF has had to foreclose upon is - in effect - stealing from his own children. He can find a little apartment to live in - lots of divorced parents do. In her very well-written motion about this, GF's lawyer mentioned (in so many words) how the money involved was for the children's future. He's just setting himself up for a TPR with the way he's acting - though, murder will do that all by itself.

I've been following every post on my phone, but I can't "like" or comment from my phone (I apologize for the first part ;)).

When I first got caught up with the old threads and joined, I poked around the settings, and then followed people who I thought had incredibly acute insight and were on top of the news, to get caught up again if I ever got behind, for one thing. I'm sorry, as I didn't know that was 'uncool'. I am still following some people who are amazing sleuthers; if that's rude or bothers anyone, I'll unfollow.

I agree! He did not want a legal divorce due to his fancy financial games. It's been evident from the start. And an apartment? Geeze - that would not be good for his jet-setting image. MOO!

I have posted Lapham pictures from July 5th and agree with you that I wish that I had gone earlier to get a sense of tree cover. The spring in CT IMO was wet and chilly so the very lush green that has been seen so clearly in all the press photos probably didn't show up IMO until May/June as the tree leaves broke lateish this year.

Here is one of my photos from July looking down Lapham towards the Merritt Parkway.

View attachment 204987

Thank you Afitzy! Yep, it looks kinda sparse in the April overhead images on GE too, but interesting to see the difference in July. May 24th is sorta smack dab in the middle of those dates, 6 weeks either way.

View attachment 204987

Hi, Here is a bit of my post from June 10th where I describe what I saw, foliage wise, on Lapham:
The road where her car was found, Lapham., is next to the park and though you can see the jogging trails, it's extremely lush with big bushes, hedges, and a thick overhead tree canopy. There are slight turns and carved out areas off the road to park your car. I could totally see someone waiting for the coast to be clear and then make a quick switch... The trees really start blooming late April / Early May here in Fairfield County.

A few random thoughts:

Regarding FD's finances being supposedly burdensome to go through (whether on QB, or etched into stone tablets): First of all, all of that info should have come out completely as part of the divorce - it's one of the first things they require divorcing couples to do. If he claims he can't afford child support, then he had damn well better prove it - with every little detail they want. He also canceled health insurance, right? Well he is paying lawyers so, I don't know how that would fly.

When I first got caught up with the old threads and joined, I poked around the settings, and then followed people who I thought had incredibly acute insight and were on top of the news, to get caught up again if I ever got behind, for one thing. I'm sorry, as I didn't know that was 'uncool'. I am still following some people who are amazing sleuthers; if that's rude or bothers anyone, I'll unfollow.

Sadly it appears that there was little in the way enforcement of orders in Family Court and then we had the issue of a previous FD atty in Family Court that looked to be in on the game of hiding the ball on the financial information. This atty. either left the case or was excused (I believe JD atty filed a motion to dismiss this atty but I have been unable to figure out how it was all settled but I do know this atty left the case and FD found new counsel). We do know from the Judge Heller ruling that FD was a 'deadbeat dad' and effectively contributed nothing to the financial welfare of his children. When questioned about this exact issue in Civil Court recently, FD Atty Murray said that, '...family court did not require FD to contribute to his children....'. I believe this comment was again repeated recently by FD current Family Court attorney Rochlin. I wonder if FD even tried to contribute or if he even cared?

We know that FD presently owes the GAL in Family Court I belive roughly $60,000 so he hasn't seemed to be paying many folks (perhaps the Greek Benefactor needs the wire instuctions for GAL Meehan?).

I agree that the Termination of Parental Rights saga will become a reality at some point and will be necessary for GF to adopt or have another family member adopt the 5 children to safeguard them.

But one thing at a time as visibility on the criminal case will no doubt have to become clearer IMO to move forward on this front! But I fully trust in the wisdom of GF and her crackerjack legal team to know when the time is right to move forward on this front.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member