Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greek tragedy meets narcissism personified. Antagonist terrorizes and destroys the beloved main character, and when given the chance to grieve, instead he wishes her back "so she can clear up this mess." No, not so the world can have a bright, loving light back. Not so his children can have their adoring mother back. He wants her to come back for HIS COMFORT. That is nothing short of vulgar.

MOO MOO MOO

RE: Revealing where legal fees are coming from
In the Florida case of murder of Prof. Dan Markel, the question of where the $ was coming from for the defense’s legal fees for one of those defendants was ruled confidential attorney client privilege. I guess every state has different laws..?

I am going to hope that’s a signal for her daughter like, “I’m going to do the right thing now for you” and that her daughter knows that’s why she does it. Or some habit. If I were her lawyer, I’d be asking because of the concern about her allegiance still with FD especially if she’s trying to say she’s cooperating. I’m not a lawyer so definitely this is MOO but it seems like at this point, she better be all in—or she’ll be all out. She can’t save FD no matter what. MOO.
Bunnies 4 lyfe ???
upload_2019-9-19_11-28-44.jpeg

Might be gross revenue for Fore as opposed to individual salary/ profit to FD after expenses. I guess he should have fired MT to free up $120,000 a year that would go right to the bottom line. Sounds like child support and medical insurance could have been paid fairly easily after $120,000 expense cut out.
Agree, and paying his portion of the GAL!

You know....maybe a certain somebody CAN'T sing, without incriminating herself. No way does she want to say what she's done. She must still think she has a chance to skate.

She might even think she can serve a couple of years on tampering charges, steer clear of murder charges or accomplice charges and reunite with a whole lot of money on the other side.

I hate the violence some men inflict on women, but I'm at a loss, what women are willing to do to other women.

I might lose hope in all of humanity if not for GF who is my hero in this.

MOO MOO MOO

On the sideways peace sign, I looked and found several unofficial accounts of what it means on several sites, mostly related to teens and Europe (need to read the rules again to see if we can post the names of other sites). Every one I saw—and I could not find an authoritative source—said it’s peace or peace out; others said it’s called chunking or showing a deuce and signifies peace out, and two said it means things like peace out, I’m over this, sarcasm, love, etc. If I had to guess based on what I found and where, it’s something teens do most so I’m thinking this is more related to MT’s daughter than to FD. But MOO. I hope it’s to her daughter for the daughter’s sake. MOO.
Well, let’s just hope she’s putting her daughter’s needs ahead of her own by cooperating with LE.

I really DO wonder about the change in demeanor of MT’s lawyer. He seems to be reserved and a man of dignity and seriousness so it’s not that we expect or want great levity from him. What is your best guess for all of this? What could have happened right before what we saw, I wonder? MOO.
MOO completely here...I think the second AW filed on MT was a gut punch for Bowman and not expected even though it seemed like they got a heads up to turn MT in vs LE showing up to haul her away like they did for FD and her bail amt was lower than FD.

I also do wonder if Colangelo was clear that more charges are coming and MT will get more charges and possibly even a murder charge and this is what has resulted in the MT team looking grim IDK. Bowman is an experienced prosecutor so IMO knows how this game is played but IMO his job becomes very very difficult once the charges start to stack up and especially if murder charge or even manslaughter charges are filed. Just based on the MT charges now it doesn't look like she can avoid meaningful prison time IMO. I don't sense the situation in terms of prison time will get better, but can certainly get worse.

The issue is that we actually know very little about MT role in the overall crime other than her very active role in the Red Truck situation. Her timeline hasn't been disclosed by LE by design IMO as perhaps they are still trying to figure it out but also perhaps that they know what she has done and are using their evidence to gain her cooperation. IDK but something seems to be going on with the way the State is working with Bowman and MT.

The other thing we do not know is whether MT herself was the catalyst behind the alleged murder of JD. Did MT either orchestrate something or try to orchestrate something along with FD and the plan fell apart? We just don't have enough info at this point to say one way or another, but I don't think we can discount that MT was a major component in the overall plan and execution of this tragic crime. As others have said, its very possible that MT herself cannot own up to her role in the crime and perhaps that is what is taking so long in terms of the State or even her atty being able to work with her? IDK.

MOO

Just to straighten out the timeline:
You have FD arriving in NYC on 5/25 , 12AM?
I’ve been trying to get any verification on vehicle used to make that trip- when there was some conversation earlier about consciousness of guilt, and his intentions during the visit.
We were discussing the seat capacity of vehicle taken would hint at whether he was putting in a show of concern, or might have had intent to abscond w the children.
Someone thought there were pics of him in NYC, but it turned out to be body guard. I can’t find anything on car he used for that visit, and this is the first I heard it was so late!
Yes, looked and thought that the NYP or Daily News reported on the car but I cannot find any mention of car used by FD to go to NY. MOO

IMO, idealistic millennials in forensics will crack the technology and put both FD+MT behind bars for murder one. Recent law school grads, including the ones from the Ivys, are turning away from bar association membership in droves. Smart millennials graduating today don't buy into MSM, main stream advertising, fake news and the old boy network. IMO, the forensic team is cross referencing the infotainment/GPS systems now and we are going to be blown away by the detail in AW3. You go Team Colangelo! As for the ankle monitor, I tend to want FD out and about town, even with the flight risk. FD has given LE some good intel during the past couple of months. Including revealing his true obsession: the place he first went to after being released from prison - see pics in The Daily Mail, a surprising source of reporters actually investigating. The old adage is true: the murderer always returns to the scene of the crime. If FD was able to manage his impulses, he wouldn't have gotten himself and everyone who once cared for him involved in his own private horror show. Party girl MT is pretty tough, IMO. The years of being used in Dubai and Miami has hardened MT and she truly believes that a slick image: hair, jewelry and designer clothes will carry her through this. Even dressing up her father for the show. I'll take the sow's ear over this silk purse. MOO.

Cool. :cool:

I agree. This was a big, big loss for Dulos. Weinstein can probably get by with what he already has on the financials, but forcing Pattis to say where the money came from is quite significant.
Thanks @oceancalling for your help on this.

I think the SA reporting was incorrect about this being a 'win' for FD.

Just printed off the original motion request from Weinstein and stack it up against the Judge ruling and Atty Murray response to figure out what Weinstein will be able to get but I believe it will be significant and he is still owed the Quickbooks from 3/2018 which still haven't been delivered and for which he filed for a default motion.

Legal Eagles...if FD placed the body in NY, how could CT get “permission” to search any of those locations?
They would just have to coordinate with NYS Troopers or Local Police. There have already been search/es of GF former residence in Pound Ridge, NY which is just over the NC border in NY. If you recall the helicopters in Waveny doing some of the early searches they were from NY State Police. These groups of LE work together frequently given that these towns all border both States (NY and CT). I think in Waveny searches we had Darien Fire and NC Fire and other local LE officials helping out.

Its truly been an 'all hands on deck' effort and has involved multiple states (NY and CT) along with Federal assistance as well. Its encouraging to see this cooperation IMO!

Okay, MT's court attire pendant does look like the back of a St. Benedict's medal, as someone pointed out (sorry, cannot remember who pointed this out and can't find scrolling back) -- so less alarming than just a Greek symbol -- but the two-finger thing is really strange. Dos she just strongly favor two fingers or is there some covert signaling going on? Maybe it's just a coincidence, but she seems to like emphasizing those two fingers. And why would she need to signal to her daughter, aren't they allowed to speak? She has also been captured looking extremely jolly and inappropriate with her mother, at least in her white-suit court appearance.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 44
I wonder if this is the longest MT has been without seeing her daughter or watching her compete.
That should make her want to cooperate.
Yes, in a 'normal' mother.
I suspect MT is repeating some of her own childhood here, subconsciously.

From what we heard her mother say MT spent some time living with the relative in NY when MT was around 15.
Was MT the wild child and on the verge of getting thrown out of the home by the mother
if they didn't find an agreeable family member to take her in? Someone who maybe could
correct some behavior or get along better with her than her own mother.
I'd guess MT has a love-hate relationship going on w/ Mama.
So MT doesn't see much wrong with shipping daughter off to live with someone else while
she gets her life straightened out.
Somehow I just don't think MT's daughter
is a prime considertion in MT's beavior or life plans. Weak mother- daughter connection here.
The picture of MT having mommy and daddy
accompany her in a legal/criminal matter makes me remember something I heard an
old LE person say years ago. He said it's up to
LE to get involved and assist people in straightening out the messes in their life because no one else did it when the perp was
growing up. Fits MT and Fotie both. Food for thought.

I have zero sympathy anymore for MT. For an
adult woman she sure has made some collossal
mistakes in her life- based on her emotional neediness. Yes she was pulled around by her stringy hair by the petite Runt but she choose to allow it. She also consciously agreed to participate in his crimes here by not opting out.
It would have been simple for her to simply refuse to assist or support him in any way.
But Nooooooo she went right along with her
adrenaline junky boyfriend who treated her like the dirtbag she now appears to be. He may
have been the murderer but she supported the
murderer. Birds of a feather.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads