Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO there just might be a method to his process here.

FD has been clearly warned on the record.

Judge very well could have FD picked up anytime there is another infraction and taken to BPT jail. I'm going to wait on see on this.

What I did find stunning was that there was another bracelet 'infraction' this weekend.

Who in the world would have an infraction the weekend before they are heading to court?

Fo-Dumbo does! Just gave the finger to the court.

Good thing I'm not the Judge as that 'choice' by FD to not charge his monitor prior to heading to the movies would have landed him with a 'curfew' as suggested by Colangelo or BPT!

Time will tell. MOO
Just my point! Why is Blawie playing the wuss?
MOO.

NP needs the judge in the Guyger trial to reign him in

Priceless reaction from Dallas County District Court Judge Tammy Kemp to hearing that the Dallas County DA gave a TV interview on the eve of the Amber Guyger murder trial despite a strict gag order on all parties not to speak about the case.

J.D. Miles on Twitter

After the comment that "certain areas suck up more battery juice"...I checked. The only thing certain areas do is make the GPS signal weaker. It has nothing to do with battery power. FD and NP are big, giant blow hard's. moo

I know cold affects battery life...especially on a phone. My son has a special case to put his phone in because of freezer s, however, I don’t think that is the issue here....maybe laziness!

Priceless reaction from Dallas County District Court Judge Tammy Kemp to hearing that the Dallas County DA gave a TV interview on the eve of the Amber Guyger murder trial despite a strict gag order on all parties not to speak about the case.

J.D. Miles on Twitter
BRILLIANT!

Wish we could retweet to Judge Blawie!

Pattis is now on Twitter so perhaps retweet to him as he is convinced that gag orders don't exist for whatever reason.....

MOO

J.D. Miles on Twitter
Watched this again! IMO CT needs a bit of TEXAS PRONTO!
MOO

I'm up to my neck with NP, FD, and MT. Might as well as add the Judge today too. Honestly for the life of me I cannot understand what is the strategy for giving FD another free pass? This is so disheartening watching FD play the system, and knowing the Court is allowing it!
If I were a taxpayer there I would be most offended at the waste and the lack of concern for lawbreaking.

If I were a lawbreaker there I'd be happy as a clam, clicking my ankle bracelets in the air.

Hey, Courant reporters, get out of the office and interview the citizens to see if they're appalled at what happened today!

How many other perps are running around your communities unmonitored? That might make for an interesting story and you could stop just reposting the daily Pattis patter.

I'm up to my neck with NP, FD, and MT. Might as well as add the Judge today too. Honestly for the life of me I cannot understand what is the strategy for giving FD another free pass? This is so disheartening watching FD play the system, and knowing the Court is allowing it!
These men do it. They get away with more than the public realize. No one would believe.

I’ve had two very close friends tell me that it’s almost hard to believe when I tell them what goes on. They say if they did not know me better they would think I am not telling the truth. These wealthy narcopaths and their attorneys know no bounds and are always pushing limits and sometimes, often, win. As I mentioned earlier, my faith has moved mountains to overcome and turn these situations to my favor. Without, I do not know what would have become of me with these awful rulings and tactics.

Greek benefactor!

Cannot wait for the Pattis testimony on how he is being paid. This would be worth a trip to Hartford IMO.

I truly wonder if the Greek Benefactor is FD Sister and that is why she and the Rear Admiral have been silent lately?

MOO

Or she is the go between the Greek money bags and the lawyer.

Interesting: When MT's deposition is first mentioned, he quickly puts his left hand fingers up to his face. His pointer finger is bandaged. Maybe not significant, but interesting. It's at -11.18, near the beginning
Edit: At -3:50, the camera zooms in on his fingers, showing the bandage.

ALSO: NP himself makes a point of saying that MT and FD are not to communicate with each other verbally OR non-verbally, including "expressions or gestures."
Okay that is HUGE! Did NP say that?! That they can not communicate non verbally either because to me that is absolutely an admission that she is signaling and they (NP FD ) want it to stop as message received but it’s not good enough... stop being a “lying lover” and protect your man. IMHO.

As a runner, I also wondered about this. So I got an Apple, bound it to my ankle with an Ace bandage, and tried jogging. I didn't try with it on the inside, but on the outside (where it should be), and there was NO impact on my movement.
That said, I don't know how much an ankle bracelet weighs. Given how lightweight our everyday GPS items are, like fitbits and phones, can't imagine that they need to be too heavy.
Perhaps if FD's issue is running comfort, he should request a TIGHTER ankle band that stays in place!

i'm someone who used to jog/run in years past and so looking at those monitors i could see how they might move up and down on the ankle during a jog/run and be uncomfortable. if they actually do move up and down during exercise question i have is given the presumption of innocence do these style monitors adversely burden the accused? i can relate to either yes/no as an answer. FD supposedly thinks a monitor on his wrist would be better. i think those would also be an issue during exercise. i use to wear a somewhat lose fitting watch during jogs and that thing would move up and down the wrist and it had nowhere near the mass/weight of a wrist monitor. too bad the state can not just implant a gps monitor chip in the his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member