DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do banks always dot i's and cross t's?

Another sentence for Solomon Dwek: FBI informant ... - NJ.com

https://www.nj.com › politics › 2012/10 › another_sentence_for_solomon_d

Oct 20, 2012 - By MaryAnn Spoto | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com ... Dwek admitted to obtaining $13 million in loans from Amboy Bank to purchase a building ... run concurrently to the federal term imposed Thursday for a $50 million bank fraud. ... Facing up to 30 years in prison, Dwek, the son of a prominent rabbi in Deal,
I'm from this area. What a story! I referred to him "as baby face Dwek ". His own community wished him dead.

"sickening revenge fantasies and plans to cause physical harm"... any other bodies some where? Did he actually do anything before this or was he just terrorizing JD? Was FD actually nice to his children?

I don’t think there are any other victims; this was personal.

I doubt he physically abused his kids, but I think he did emotionally abuse and control them.

Then he killed their mother.

This is not a problem with the equipment. This is a problem with a man who doesn't think the rules apply to him. One failure to hold a charge, maybe. Four such failures is by human design. I hope the judge gets Dulos in line because he still believes he is in control. He needs to be disabused of that notion quickly.
Wonder if Fotie has been waterskiing all summer even though he was warned not to get
the bracelet wet???
Would waterskiing cause a slight battery failure on the device? Maybe it wasn't a failure
to charge it but a misfire or dead battery due to
water logging. ??? I've been waiting to hear
that witnesses have seen his skiing around there. Actually, I've expected it.

Perfect! Thanks so much for finding this! I looked and couldn't find a good picture of the bracelet on his leg! Great sleuthing!!!!!

So, now we know the bracelet capabilities and the name of the mfg and monitoring company so just then need to figure out if the State policies have changed from the dated information I found and posted earlier this evening!

MOO
We looked into the monitoring timelines early
on in this thread and as I recall, the reporting
seemed quite lax when a default was cited.
IIRC there could easily be a 48 hour delay in the right people (probation officer) getting the
notice due to weekends, time off, night time reporting, holidays, etc.
I was especially interested in this because in my area we've had a couple real bad guys
remove the device off their ankles and then go on to commit some horrific crimes sans bracelet. Here, the bracelets are considered
ineffective for really tracking the bad guys.
Too many ways for the bad guy to beat the system.

No, I continue to think MT is going to cooperate. She has too much to lose. I found it very interesting Dr. Phil thinks Dulos is going to cop a plea. Dr. Phil is an entertainer sure, but he is no dummy, and did jury consulting before he hit the big time (it's how he hit the big time). He does a decent job of reading guys like Dulos. I have never considered that Dulos would go down without a fight, but perhaps Dr. Phil sees something I don't. The observations about body language and speech were dead on.
My spouse believes FD will suicide. I disagree. IMO that FD will fight on and on, appealing and filing motions until the end.

The man with the moving company showed more feeling that FD.
MOO.
Yes, the interview with the moving company couple was quite insightful. It's interesting that almost everyone, when asked to describe Jennifer,
begins with saying she was very soft-spoken which I read is often tied to low self-confidence and shyness....just the type of person FD could control.

We looked into the monitoring timelines early
on in this thread and as I recall, the reporting
seemed quite lax when a default was cited.
IIRC there could easily be a 48 hour delay in the right people (probation officer) getting the
notice due to weekends, time off, night time reporting, holidays, etc.
I was especially interested in this because in my area we've had a couple real bad guys
remove the device off their ankles and then go on to commit some horrific crimes sans bracelet. Here, the bracelets are considered
ineffective for really tracking the bad guys.
Too many ways for the bad guy to beat the system.
48 hrs before notification?! Come on CT lock FDoo up! This is just sloppy!

My spouse believes FD will suicide. I disagree. IMO that FD will fight on and on, appealing and filing motions until the end.

If they find her body, I believe he will kill himself too. I also think he will burn the house down (most likely killing himself in the process) before he allows GF to kick him out. He'll probably send some self-serving screed proclaiming his innocence beforehand to his attorney.

The only way to avoid this is to arrest him and keep him in jail, which I hope happens soon. I hope when/if they find her, the press doesn't find out until they get to him!

Farmington Home of Fotis Dulos Off the Market
“Mr. Dulos sent us an email that said hey I want to cancel the listing and we were fine with doing that but we wanted to make sure the interest of Mrs. Dulos were protected,” Tea Leaf Realty Managing Broker Rob Giuffria said

Well, since he longer owns an interest in the home, I don't see how he could legally put it on the market anyhow. That's GF's job now. He will sabotage any showings so I don't see any benefit to her doing so unless just to irritate him, which is fine by me.

Ruminations said (in Thread #25, sorry; I don't know how to reply to it): <<I can’t even begin to imagine what life is like for those kids, but saying anything negative, or not allowing them to say anything positive, about their father could only make things worse for them, their value as witnesses aside.>>

I have no doubt that GF says nothing negative about FD. She's far too intelligent and kind. But she's not careless about those children. It's important that they be shielded from any cold-blooded killer, father or not. He is a danger to them.

Last edited:
IMO, if he's taking this route (84-7-35 via Silver Spring) to get to Sturbridge, there is something seriously up already. This would absolutely not be a route a normal person would take to travel between Sturbridge and Farmington, even if there was traffic. Even someone like myself who likes back roads. Especially a person like FD who likes to speed, but that aside.

Just to check to make sure I'm not biased or there's some special aspect to this route I've never found, I google mapped it, and going this way adds 24 minutes on versus the Merritt/8 route tracked in AW2. I don't use Waze so perhaps it is possible it pulled up a wacky unsuitable route for him, because other services have done that for me but not in FFC, only in way more remote places like on Forest Service roads and such, but where was he going that would put him there? Waze should get him off of Silver Spring quickly to get on a faster road (although "faster" is all relative on roads like 33 or 7, given traffic and stoplights, etc).

The day after MSM reported that FD traveled into NY, June 26, I posted on here (thread 11) that I thought that Silver Spring Rd and Brown's reservoir would be a perfect place for him to dump the body. I am familiar with this location and had a gut feeling that could have been a prime spot for him to have gone. The Mary Mount case affirms that, too, although it's more built up than it was in 1969 it is still quite remote back there, in fact some of the most remote place that close to Welles, Sturbridge, etc. IMO.

I wonder if this location is going to play into the story somehow or if FD was trying to mislead. I just think it highly suspicious that FD ended up on Silver Spring back by Brown's reservoir. Did he turn around when it was unpaved? Did he go directly home using that 35/33-7-84 route?? I hope LE checked the accident records that day for the area FD said he was avoiding...

MOO.
I also believe Jennifer’s remains could be in NY. JMO

Farmington Home of Fotis Dulos Off the Market
“Mr. Dulos sent us an email that said hey I want to cancel the listing and we were fine with doing that but we wanted to make sure the interest of Mrs. Dulos were protected,” Tea Leaf Realty Managing Broker Rob Giuffria said
Am curious if Mrs. Dulos signed the original
listing agreement since she was a co-owner
on the property deed.
This was a smart move by the broker here to
CYA. I'm sure he's relieved to get rid of this
white elephant listing that has the cloud
hanging over it and was probably a little worried being associated any longer with such
a criminal seller.

Well, since he longer owns an interest in the home, I don't see how he could legally put it on the market anyhow. That's GF's job now. He will sabotage any showings so I don't see any benefit to her doing so unless just to irritate him, which is fine by me.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he sabotages the house on his way out of it-cement in the toilet to ruin the plumbing, etc. I could actually see him burning it down, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1