Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not most people. Not in the courts I have been in in several states. I do see it often in televised court- like the old court TV but not IRL. Jmo.

I had no idea! Thank you! That is a cultural bias of mine, it seems, and I’m glad to be disabused of it! I shouldn’t have said that regardless as I haven’t been in many courtrooms—; I was going off what I saw in news clips. So all MOO—and I thank you so much for this information!

Yes, he stumbled a lot. On purpose to make Jennifer seem less a person, or was he not prepared for this hearing?
In listening to NP, I thought he was talking very fast when he said "Michelle" but immediately corrected himself with "Jennifer."

I think he typically talks loud and fast in order to talk over both the Judge and Prosecutor. He practices the same tactic when in court with other clients.

MOO

Just jumping on and reviewing clips from FD's court appearance today. Did anyone else notice, while seated, FD appears to be leaning to the left and has very shallow breathing? Are there any body language experts who can speak to this? IMO, I would think he would at least sit in a manner to portray confidence. Guilty does as guilty is!

I had no idea! Thank you!
As I have stated before, my son is in trouble with the law/courts -- he is 31 - we aren't rich -- mostly just middle class. BUT every time he goes to court he is clean shaven; with a haircut and is in a white, pressed dress shirt; dress pants; tie and black dress shoes. It is the same outfit every time - but he shows respect to the Judge and the Courts by dressing appropriately. EVERY DAMN TIME...moo PS: not arguing or being disrespectful to your post - just my opinion that there is a certain "outfit" that is appropriate. An in my opinion - it is not jeans, with an Abercrombie and Fitch Polo shirt and Gucci loafers. moo (again).

I hope all goes well with your son’s situation. Take care.

In listening to NP, I thought he was talking very fast when he said "Michelle" but immediately corrected himself with "Jennifer."

I think he typically talks loud and fast in order to talk over both the Judge and Prosecutor. He practices the same tactic when in court with other clients.

MOO

Ok—; I haven’t listened. This makes me feel better about it being an accident. Thank you!

Yes, NP made a few mistakes. First, he couldn't remember the "missing person's" name, or her mother's last name.

Then he mention's "Michelle's violent death" (@-4.28).
Yet, his client believes JD is missing and not dead. These two change their stories (yes, stories) to suit their agenda (I know, I am not saying anything that hasn't been said before). Really, which is it? violent death, gone girl, revenge suicide, or ?? I wonder if this guy NP goes home and reflects on what he said and did during the day, and just beats himself up – privately, of course. PA-THETIC!

That gave me pause. I’ve tried to talk myself out of thinking this but I still am. WAS it a mistake? Or just a Freudian slip or just an error from being tired? Regardless, it was on his mind and I’m trying to think how one could misspeak a name in conjunction with the words “violent death”. I’m not in the psychology field and all of this is just my opinion. WHY would a defense attorney even say “violent death” related to the person—his client—who many/most/I believe caused that death? Was that some warning to MT? I’m not at all a conspiracy theorist but in this case, it seems unwise not to consider the absurd especially since we’ve seen a great deal of the theatre of the absurd from NP—and it’s clear that he loves both the theatrical and word play. All MOO.

Replying to myself, yes. :( I just read that NP was speaking very quickly so it may have been merely an accident entirely. I have not listened to it and should have, it seems. MOO.

There is a part of me that believes that NP makes sensational comments such as "violent death" to condition the public.

Maybe if JD wasn't mutilated it makes it OK that FD "disappeared" her. She was, after all, standing in the way of FD's happiness.

That gave me pause. I’ve tried to talk myself out of thinking this but I still am. WAS it a mistake? Or just a Freudian slip or just an error from being tired? Regardless, it was on his mind and I’m trying to think how one could misspeak a name in conjunction with the words “violent death”. I’m not in the psychology field and all of this is just my opinion. WHY would a defense attorney even say “violent death” related to the person—his client—who many/most/I believe caused that death? Was that some warning to MT? I’m not at all a conspiracy theorist but in this case, it seems unwise not to consider the absurd especially since we’ve seen a great deal of the theatre of the absurd from NP—and it’s clear that he loves both the theatrical and word play. All MOO.

Why would he say violent death when he's trying to convince us JD ran away???????

Replying to myself, yes. :( I just read that NP was speaking very quickly so it may have been merely an accident entirely. I have not listened to it and should have, it seems. MOO.
IMO it was odd to watch...it was as if there were 2 tracks going (brain and mouth) and they weren't at all in sync at times.

Not a good look IMO and will no doubt scare the heck out of MT sitting in her hotel room 2 miles from FD!

MOO

Just jumping on and reviewing clips from FD's court appearance today. Did anyone else notice, while seated, FD appears to be leaning to the left and has very shallow breathing? Are there any body language experts who can speak to this? IMO, I would think he would at least sit in a manner to portray confidence. Guilty does as guilty is!

I noticed he was breathing heavily at times, as if nervous, it seemed to me. In particular when there was mention of MT's deposition.

It appears that the judge doesn’t care, but most people who have the means to dress appropriately for court, typically do so, IMO. He isn’t a poor laborer who may have trouble with the custom, and cannot afford to wear anything more business like to court. And while I am pretty sure those jeans cost JD hundreds of dollars, they are not really appropriate attire for someone who can afford a suit, or proper trousers, jacket and tie. IMO!!
But he goes to court so often maybe he just considers it a “casual” event!

I watched the video of NP outside the courtroom again, and focused on his eyes. Dunno. Maybe he was just stoned. He looked it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I agree.

The judge should have locked him up. But I definitely think LE wants to see where he goes.

As we have seen so many times before, FD just can't help but do stupid things. He has done all sorts of weird, suspicious things since JDs dissappearance. He is of more use on the outside. I would LOVE to see him panic and make a run for it. MOO
Maybe you are right because a lot of this just does not make sense to me. I can’t believe the judge is going to allow him in to MT’s deposition. That hints of intimidation and I hope her lawyer raises an objection. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeeShell68